Creator: BoneCD

BoneCD - March 17, 2009, 6:43 pm,
I guess you can't argue the facts
know_it_all - April 22, 2009, 3:47 pm,
she also spends $300,000 by flying back and forth from san fran to DC nearly every weekend on the tax payer dime, all the while publicly condemning corporate execs for doing the same. she a hypocrite and a typical corrupt democrat
HAHA - May 10, 2009, 9:54 pm,
More like Big b****.
SpectreT65 - June 23, 2009, 7:55 pm,
See, as a Far, Far Left Libertarian - this pisses me off almost as much as the USAPATRIOT Act.
Joe - July 25, 2009, 5:59 pm,
This is false, research has shown neither she nor her husband own stock in del monte, nor have they recieved money from them, it started as an internet hoax. here is the link
over50setex - July 25, 2009, 8:46 pm,
JOE ... Put down the Kool-Aide. IT IS ALL TRUE! FactCheck was and is owned by George Soros. You do KNOW "who" he is, right?
WTFO - July 26, 2009, 12:30 am,
The same George Soros that owns media matters and The same one that funds millions of dollars worth of slander, lies and attack ads against every conservative in the nation? Yea, I know that a**hole. Over50, don't a**ume a left wing nut ever
WTFO - July 26, 2009, 12:31 am,
knows the people that are pulling their strings and filling their heads with lies and garbage. The power of the left wing attack dogs come from the laziness of their target audience that take the BS as factual straight from the hate bloggers.
BoneCD - July 26, 2009, 9:12 am,
Actually hind site is 20/20 there kiddies. There were 3 independent sources that had verified these "now non-facts" when this poster was made...that, and my hate for Madame Speaker, is why it was made...K. We good now?
BoneCD - July 26, 2009, 9:48 am,
...and lets not even talk about, or aboot, the millions she wants to send her husbands way at his (their) real estate investment firm! Power corrupts kiddies! And Mrs. Pelosi is a fine example of that...along with being a lier to boot!
BoneCD - July 26, 2009, 9:53 am,
*Liar...I digress now. My wife, queen of the liberal goody goodies, just smacked me in the head...does that mean *I'll be there in a sec honey*
Bah - October 30, 2009, 2:25 pm,
Would that be according to the same "FactCheck.Org" that explicitly includes the cost of rescue and recovery in New Orleans in their report on the cost of the Iraq War?