" I'm not going to spend my time criticizing him ( BHO ). He deserves my silence. "

Creator: Toussaint

WTFO - March 28, 2009, 6:52 pm,
A former President who carries enough respect for the Office to refrain from tearing down the current Pres. Unfortunately, only Reps have that kind of integrity.
HtD - March 28, 2009, 7:21 pm,
Wait, so what you do everyday isn't considered tearing down the current Pres?
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 12:55 am,
I tear down his socialist policies, poor decisions and lack of experience. I have nothing personal against Pres Obama because I don't know him personally. There is an unwritten rule where past Presidents refrain from attacking the sitting Pres. Dems just
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 12:57 am,
don't care about that kind of integrity. It's another example of how Pres Bush is a man of honor. As for me, I'm not a former Pres and I engage in political dissent when I see my kids future being spent in 2 months, socialism taking root, and policies
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 12:57 am,
that weaken this nation in the war on terror (which the current admin hasn't even admitted we are in).
Anon - March 29, 2009, 1:03 am,
So Rush doesn't exist and we should continue killing off as many people as we can until we turn on each other. Seems reasonable.
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 1:11 am,
What are you smoking, Anon? Your comment made no sense.
Anon - March 29, 2009, 1:32 am,
Most Republicans have been hurling insults at the Democrats. As for the killing of others, psychologically, a nation going to "war" is a pretty good sign that everyone is pissed. Ever hear of PTSD? Speaking of smoking, what was Bush on?
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 1:39 am,
There are certainly insults being hurled in both directions. I don't agree with personal attacks, but going after bad policies is fair game. As for "war" if you haven't noticed (because BHO's admin has been ignoring it) we are at war with Islamic radicals
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 1:41 am,
If you are trying to say that citizens here in the US suffer from PTSD, then I'm insulted by the comparison of a fighting man's condition to upset voters. Finally, you show the type of personal attack you accused Reps of with the "what was Bush on". I'll
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 1:42 am,
answer it though. He was on a mission to protect this nation from its greatest threat in decades in spite of all the BS, lies and personal attacks from the left.
Anon - March 29, 2009, 1:47 am,
I'm trying to understand the majority of what you are saying considering most of the Syntax and bulls***. What threats? The entire world. You can get rid of the Muslims, and then we'll have to deal with Russians, Chinese, Europeans, Africa,
Anon - March 29, 2009, 1:50 am,
and the Jews. We will always have enemies because of fear and isolation. As for the attack I made, you seem to refuse to recognize the Republicans who so gracefully refer to Obama as a Muslim in an attempt to rely on the fear that has been instilled
Anon - March 29, 2009, 1:53 am,
in the public since the establishment of the U.S. As for PTSD, the condition is not about getting people to vote, it's a real problem you don't don't seem to care to admit. By the way, didn't you insult me earlier by a**uming that I do smoke?
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 1:55 am,
Reread my statement, "I don't agree with personal attacks". I don't ignore ignorance on either side. What threat? Are you serious? We need to get rid of Islamic extremists not Muslims. Don't twist my words. Tell you what, I'm tired of your bull****. FUQ.
Anon - March 29, 2009, 2:00 am,
You do like to make attacks, remember what you said about Clinton getting his c*** sucked (character a**assination). So you will ignore the ignorance on your own side, how hypocritical. As for the Islamic extremists, before them, we had blacks who
Anon - March 29, 2009, 2:02 am,
were criminals, Native Americans who are savages, and Russians who were commi bastards that wanted to bomb the hell out of us. P-A-R-A-N-O-I-A, you and your conservative friends suffer from it because your too busy worrying about getting caught trying
Anon - March 29, 2009, 2:03 am,
steal money out of everyone's pockets. Go back to your KKK meeting.
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 2:07 am,
There it is! The modern definition of "racist" is anyone winning an argument with a liberal. f*** you for your accusation of me being a Klansman. But you missed my last point and it goes for all other comment chains you've engaged on with me tonight...
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 2:08 am,
You are and a** hole who lies and distorts what I've clearly pointed out as facts. You are so full of **** your eyes are brown. I'm done with you so f*** YOU and everybody the looks like you!
Anon - March 29, 2009, 2:12 am,
So are you saying that it is wrong to state facts of the past to point out a lack of consistancy in one's arguement. Yes I call you a KKK member because you sound like one. F*** me and everyone else that looks like me, congrats on the fact that you
Anon - March 29, 2009, 2:14 am,
are talking to a g** black man online, enjoy your fail and contradictions. Go back to Composition I and II, and I'm not talking about Community College level, Kluker.
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 3:41 am,
I don't care if you're purple and f*** dead water buffalos. You stated no facts and you're still an a** hole. I don't give a d*** about anyone's race. Obviously, you do which makes you the racist. Bye, a**-munch.
Mark - March 29, 2009, 9:07 am,
d***! I'm away from Motifake for a few days and a bar room brawl breaks out. Nice poster WTFO...5 furry felines for you. Speaking of the poster and getting back on the topic, GWB does have a lot of class in that he does remain silent about the....
Mark - March 29, 2009, 9:10 am,
...Obama administration. That's something that Jimmy Carter can't say. Bush also refrained from comment about Clinton's Administration when the Towers came down. The bottom line is that conservatives have class and are grounded in reality while...
Mark - March 29, 2009, 9:12 am,
....Liberals are best characterized as whining little girls who want someone else's money to make them feel good about life.
Mark - March 29, 2009, 9:14 am,
I just love it when the race card comes out. It's the ultimate signal that you've just made your point and the other person has nothing left.
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 6:13 pm,
To clarify, this great poster is not mine. Toussaint is the creator that deserves the praise and 5 lions. This prick did piss me off by calling me a Klansman but it does prove the point that he had no argument left so he turned to the liberal last resort.