"I believe in the free market, competition and entrepreneurship, and think no small number of government programs don't work as advertised." --Barack Obama Really? Then explain your policies, sir.

Creator: WTFO

Elder God Douchebag - March 25, 2009, 10:10 am,
Eh..Not that great.
WTFO - March 25, 2009, 11:36 pm,
The picture makes me laugh. His words are merely put there to show the contradiction with his actions.
Haarakkon - March 28, 2009, 10:10 pm,
Amazing that this president could accomplish so much in such a short period of time, isn't it? Giving him "credit" for an economy that was already in free-fall is ludicrous.
LogicDude - March 28, 2009, 10:18 pm,
He DID have some help from the Democrat-controlled Congress in the 2 years running up to his swearing in...and HIS votes helped the housing crisis too sooooo. Give credit where it is due!
Haarakkon - March 28, 2009, 10:28 pm,
We could discuss the pros and cons of the Democrat/Republican thing forever and get nowhere. It's a mistake to pour money into the pit, but it's no less of a mistake to blame the economic woes on the new administration.
Haarakkon - March 28, 2009, 10:30 pm,
Everybody wants to get rich now. We also live in a country where nothing is *our* fault, it's the other guy, always the other guy. I feel for those caught in the pinch, but I'm glad the bubble is bursting.
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 12:43 am,
The President received $106K in contributions from Fannie Mae. He was part of the Congressional Black Caucus that pushed Fannie to lend subprime loans to people who couldn't afford to repay the loans (at the request of ACORN). While the economy was
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 12:44 am,
tanking before he got in because of the govt intervention into the industry and the lack of govt oversight (something called for by Pres Bush and Sen McCain 2 yrs ago), the market responds to future projections and raw numbers. Pres Obama's doom and gloom
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 12:46 am,
ecomony speeches and his poorly developed plans are being seen in the markets every day. It is now officially the Obama market. We will see where it goes from here.
Anon - March 29, 2009, 1:20 am,
WTFO, you are blaming something that has been happening on new administration. If McCain had won, you wouldn't be complaining. Stop s****** Republican c*** to use some realism and be more constructive.
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 1:49 am,
I tried to state logic and facts. You don't want to believe it. Fine. As for your personal attack on me. Why don't you run along and play hide and go f*** yourself, you ignorant piece of ****.
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 1:50 am,
For the record, if McCain was instituting these same BS socialistic policies and wasting tax dollars on hand-outs, bail-outs, and pork; I'd be going after his policies too.
Anon - March 29, 2009, 1:57 am,
No you haven't, but since it's typical of conservatives to ignore the majority of what they say, you can go f*** yourself. McCain wanted to waste money, too. Who the hell wants to rely on obsolete nuclear energy, anyways?
Mark - March 29, 2009, 9:35 am,
My hand is up. I want to rely on "obsolete" nuclear energy. This economic crisis was started by the democrats, as already cited by WTFO. But I must thank the democrats for their timing and policies. Because of them I was able to sell my father's house...
Mark - March 29, 2009, 9:38 am,
...when he died and my house when I retired, for the full asking prices. Both of those home have since been ruined by their occupants who couldn't afford their "no money down" loans, and are in foreclosure. I, on the other hand, can't wait for the...
Mark - March 29, 2009, 9:42 am, to change so I can get out to my country club and play some golf. Thanks Democrats! Thanks ACORN! Thanks WJC! You have all made it possible for me to kick back and live in the lap of luxury, while the poor suckers you were allegedly trying...
Mark - March 29, 2009, 9:43 am, help, are being foreclosed.
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 5:51 pm,
I hope you don't earn too much, Mark. The taxman is coming after the rich to pay for lazy worthless pieces of trash (I a**ume our new anon friend is a definite tax consumer).
LogicDude - March 30, 2009, 10:25 am,
Speaking of taxes...with charitable donations of $21k+ and mortgage interest paiin excess of $18k I STILL had to pay more. Hell, my charitable giving far outstrips that of BHO AND Biden COMBINED over a period of YEARS and they make WAY more than me.
LogicDude - March 30, 2009, 10:29 am,
That includes my wife and my combined income - we both work for the Gov't and are both retired Army NCOs - we only have 1 deduction (son) to claim; we claim NO exemptions on our withholding! And yet, MY salary goes to pay for those unwilling to work.
Anonymous2 - March 30, 2009, 5:40 pm,
Okay, let me set the record straight against the one posting as Anon. John McCain is a liberal republican. He is not, and probably never was, a conservative. Conservatives like Reagan and Thatcher got countries out of depressions.
WTFO - March 31, 2009, 3:01 am,
True statement, Anonymous2. It's possible that the Rep party saw the writing on the wall and sent McCain out there because they knew he'd lose. Although, he still would have been much better than our current Socialist, er I mean President.
mrawesomo - April 7, 2009, 9:11 pm,
I don't get why everyone acts like socialism is so bad? The government pays for your freedom. That sounds like a fair trade to me.
WTFO - April 10, 2009, 12:38 am,
d***, the more you post, Timmy. The more you look like a complete idiot. I and other servicemen are willing to lay our lives on the line for freedom, and you're willing to give it away so you can sit on your lazy a** and eat govt cheese.
mitchell - May 7, 2009, 8:33 am,
are you kidding, america has been f***ed for ages. constant borrowing against stuff you cant pay back. how the eff did this country become the worlds wealthiest nation?
mrawesomo - August 6, 2009, 3:57 am,
did you just call me timmy?! I WILL MURDER YOU!!!!!
WTFO - August 6, 2009, 11:54 pm,
OOOO. Tough guy threatening my life on a comment chain. Thanks for proving the point, Timmy.
motifake - August 7, 2009, 6:03 am,
Threats will get you banned from this site. Chill out. And please read up on the nature of rights. NO government pays for you rights. Discuss in the forum.
WTFO - August 8, 2009, 12:35 am,
Well said on the rights Mr. M (I'd agree even if you weren't the one who can destroy all my posters).
Liam - August 29, 2009, 1:43 pm,
It's O.K WTFO. You're posters show time and time again just how retarded you are.
Liam - August 29, 2009, 1:44 pm,
I think all the conservatives had the Men In Black sneak and their room and memory stick them on Jan 20. YOu seem to forget the economy is your beloved coke snorting alcoholics doing.
Liam - August 29, 2009, 1:44 pm,
'Scuse me...typo. Lemme correct it before you go typo-nazi on me. "sneak in their rooms"
WTFO - August 29, 2009, 11:45 pm,
Stuck on Bush bashing. You claim in one poster that Obama isn't the only part of the current govt and here you state that everything is Bush's fault. Complete lack of reason, logic, or credible position. You are a hateful troll with a*** cranial inversion
Bah - September 7, 2009, 11:03 am,
Please take economics. It's helpful in this type of trolling. The current recession was caused buy the housing bubble. The housing bubble started inflating in 96. Not Obama's fault, not Bush's. Economic policy decisions take 5-20 YEARS to get going.
Bah - September 7, 2009, 11:05 am,