Creator: ronsart

HEF - March 24, 2009, 2:41 pm,
Great poster ronsart, and thanks to all our great men and women who do their duty for me and my family. I tuck my kids in everynight knowing they are the most important dreams of my life. Thank you.
weker - March 24, 2009, 3:06 pm,
soldiers what wankers
LogicDude - March 24, 2009, 3:47 pm,
Obviously you got your "weaker" a** kicked by a soldier...probably because you are what you are trying to imply they are.
Mark - March 24, 2009, 3:58 pm,
"Wankers?" Really? We "tossed" your sorry British "wankers" out of here in 1781. The word "wanker" has been banned in this country ever since then. And don't give me any crap about the WORLD Wide Web. It's American. Al Gore invented it. He said so.
Burrito Boy - March 24, 2009, 9:11 pm,
d*** straight!!!
me - March 26, 2009, 1:06 am,
weker should get an m3 shoved up his a**
Hector - March 26, 2009, 9:21 am,
Sounds like "me" gets excited about something shoved up an a**. Probably his own. Probably by a Merc.
Evil Dog - March 26, 2009, 10:00 am,
A "Merc"? 25 or 30 horsepower? Hector, is English your first language?
LogicDude - March 26, 2009, 10:16 am,
Evil D...I think he means "Merc" as in "Mercenary"
weker - March 26, 2009, 1:21 pm,
its nothing against Americans (even though you are mostly composed of retards) the military of the world are all inbred retards
Anon E. Muss - March 29, 2009, 6:28 pm,
right, cuz what you do is probably soo much better eat **** and die
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 7:10 pm,
As a non-inbred, retarded military man, weker can go f*** himself. His freedom of speech was provided by the actions of brave men and women all over the world who took up arms to defend what is right. It's a shame that in the process of defending honest,
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 7:12 pm,
decent and hard-working people all around the globe, we also have to protect low-life pieces of **** like this a** munch. Oh well, you gotta take the bad with the good. Enjoy your rights a** hole, I'll be here protecting it tomorrow.
weker - March 30, 2009, 11:06 am,
i hope you get sh**
weker - March 30, 2009, 11:06 am,
Arrogant Knight - March 30, 2009, 11:13 am,
Piss off, weker.
WTFO - March 31, 2009, 3:06 am,
Thank you for proving what a complete piece of **** you are weker. I wonder if that is enough grounds to have you removed from Motifake, you ***kless little f***.
weker - March 31, 2009, 11:35 am,
im just expressing my opinion and fact about the subject not my fault you take it out of proportion
Mark - March 31, 2009, 2:06 pm,
Hoping a member of our Armed Forces gets sh** goes beyond expressing your opinion. You are beneath contempt and are undeserving of the protection afforded you by WTFO and those like him. I concur with the comment of Anon E. Muss, please eat **** and die.
Kylo14 - March 31, 2009, 3:12 pm,
Bonjour ja'mpelle Kyle, america are pretty good but they get pwned by us french, we have moustaches and some pretty tasty weaponry
Kylo14 - March 31, 2009, 3:16 pm,
Looking at previous posts, i must say that america didint 'toss us off' in 1781, as history usually suggests that the british fight the war, then the americans come in and take the glory. Like Iraq, if it aint fixed, just bomb it
Mark - March 31, 2009, 3:46 pm,
Kylo14 - If we didn't "toss" the Brits out of here in 1781 then why aren't we still colonies? If you don't want us getting the glory, then please stop inviting us to your World Wars. You'd be drinking your beer the proper way, cold, if it wasn't for us.
weker - March 31, 2009, 4:39 pm,
im sorry our wars do some history retard
Mark - March 31, 2009, 6:49 pm,
Duh...yeah that's right. WWI you threw a party over in France and we had to bail your collective a**es out of there. Churchill deliberately let the Lusitania get sunk and Hitler would have sissy slapped you if we didn't rescue your a** with Lend-Lease.
Mark - March 31, 2009, 6:50 pm,
And I almost forgot....Retard? Eat **** and die you English fagot.
weker - April 1, 2009, 1:20 pm,
im sorry "threw a party over in France in world war one" again if your trying to reference something look it up don't ask your rent boy because do you really think he would be a rent boy if he was smart
weker - April 1, 2009, 1:21 pm,
P.S you are a retard
Mark - April 1, 2009, 1:21 pm,
weker - You're an idiot, a troll, and a Timmy all rolled into one. STFU and GTFO.
WTFO - April 1, 2009, 11:37 pm,
Mark, it's no use arguing with a moron. This little b***-pirate is the perfect example of the biggest problem with this form of communication. I much prefer to have face-to-face discussions with people. With comment chains you lose tone, inflection, and
WTFO - April 1, 2009, 11:39 pm,
all the non-verbal communication that is part of a discussion. Another distinct advantage is that if some ****-smoker like weker says he hopes you get sh**, you are right there to slap the taste out of his mouth. Of course, in a face-to-face discussion
WTFO - April 1, 2009, 11:40 pm,
I'm positive that this piece of trash couldn't muster the testicular fortitude to actually say those words to me. He'd be too busy pissing his pants in the presence of a real man.
Mark - April 3, 2009, 1:23 pm,
I know I'm pissing into the wind when I do this but sometimes I just can't help myself. The troll bait is always so crunchy.
Brian The Great - May 14, 2009, 11:06 am,
You'll never really hear the names of the real heroes much in this culture. A f***ing sports star is not a hero. A f***ing actor is not a hero. Heroes are guys who put it all on the line for others. Guys that think service is a joke will never get it
Haarakkon - May 14, 2009, 12:01 pm,
Absolutely, Brian. They'll come from all religions and backgrounds, and you'll never know who they are until the **** really does hit the fan.
HubbaBubba - August 28, 2009, 5:37 am,
Indeed, always out there protecting the U.S. from invading forces such as......oh, wait, nobody's actually in your country waging war?? You're in someone else's country?? But.....Which families are they protecting then?
MO - August 28, 2009, 8:31 am,
Hubba, the anti American stick up your a** can be removed by leebling. He to has a problem with us. I'm Just saying.....someone needs to take it out....I'd only shove it in further, so I can't help you.
Macgofeckyerself - September 6, 2009, 9:28 am,
Why is everybody whining about the Yanks? Judging by the weapon (Steyr with usl) and the Camo I am taking a wild guess this is a Soldier from the Irish Defense Forces (most likely Ranger Wing) It most defo is not a Yankee Soldier.
peteyb - December 16, 2009, 9:30 pm,
Late I know, but I just came across this...must say that as a Canuck I love having the US milary to back us up! Love you guys, and thanks!Focus on the Timmies!