Mainly for morons !!

Creator: MustyK

Anonymous2 - March 29, 2009, 7:44 pm,
No, it's because Fox News watchers saw the sh**s of Sadaam Hussein shooting off guns from his palace and the parade he had in front of that palace hours after the attack happened.
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 7:56 pm,
I would love to know where the creator of this poster gathered the "80%" from. My bet is that he/she made it up. 1 pathetic lion for an idiotic lie. Have a nice day.
Me - June 3, 2009, 9:42 pm,
They got it from a poll, I can't remember who did it but I saw the same thing came out last year. In any event, the results are true...Fox News watchers also thought Bush won two know...
WTFO - June 3, 2009, 11:37 pm,
True idiocy is denying the truth that Bush fairly won both elections in accordance with the law. The creator of this poster is ignorant and so are you, sir.
Me - June 4, 2009, 12:43 am,
Disagree...I live outside your bubble of 24 hour hysteria cable news nonsense...and read actual news...thanks for coming out though
WTFO - June 4, 2009, 12:53 am,
Please enlighten me on what your written source is for this so called "actual news" since several newspapers are as corrupt as any TV media.
Me - June 4, 2009, 12:54 am,
And just so we're square, I'm a libertarian, not a Liberal. Ron Paul is my man, should haven been yours...the RNC will regret choosing McCain08. McCain00 was a sweet choice, however...
Me - June 4, 2009, 12:57 am,
I tend to favor those outside the realm of partisan political influence, looking to British (London Times, BBC), other international outlets and straight wire (AP, and Rueters) when possible...
Chopperliscious - June 4, 2009, 10:11 am,
I miss the "Independent Monthly" an excellent newspaper from a group of rebel journalists who actually stuck to the Australian Journalists Code of Ethics. This is also why they eventually went broke, because non-hysterical news doesn't sell...
Chopperliscious - June 4, 2009, 10:14 am,
The masses need to be fed hysteria because their lives are meaningless without it. Indeed, an ignorance is an opiate to the otherwise uneventful lives of a working class majority.
WTFO - June 5, 2009, 1:47 am,
McCain was a poor choice to be sure and Ron Paul was just nuts (from a National Security perspective). I wouldn't doubt if the Rep party saw there was no way to overcome the media bias and lies of the Dems so they threw McCain to the wolves. They don't
WTFO - June 5, 2009, 1:48 am,
like him anyway. I would submit that the BBC is definitely left leaning, and the other sources are hit and miss on the bias. There are definitely honest reporters in some of those but there are also a lot of "blame USA first" pricks there too.
Me - June 5, 2009, 9:02 am,
Ron was nuts? Hardly. Ron is a non-interventionalist, thats not nuts. It's just not buying into this "Pro-active Defense", which is aggression no matter what way you cut it.