1. Go to and find mailing addresses for your Congressmen. 2. Send them just the strings and tags of tea bags. 3. Tell them to stop wasting our tax dollars!

Creator: WTFO

agdaniele - March 28, 2009, 9:06 pm,
My tax dollars went to rebuild Iraq's economy, not ours.
WTFO - April 10, 2009, 12:22 am,
Some of it yes. But your tax dollars are being spent on our economy now and it isn't helping. Free market and capitalism is how to fix our economy in my opinion. The govt is just screwing the pooch right now.
WTFO - April 17, 2009, 3:16 am,
Estimates show that over 380,000 people showed up across all 50 states. And yet, Dems in Congress, President Obama and the liberal media (CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS) are either ignoring it or denegrating these concerned americans. Truly disgraceful.
HtD - April 17, 2009, 3:31 am,
I want to know how none of those conservatives knew what tea bagging means.
BoneCD - April 17, 2009, 8:04 am,
Because when you can afford to buy it (ala Trophy) then you can call it by what ever pet name you want. Further more who has time for High Tea when your out working for a living XXD
Haarakkon - April 17, 2009, 11:37 am,
I find it quite amusing. Why this year? Taxes up 95%? Mine aren't. I'm only missing that $300 check (oops, rebate) that Bush was buying votes with. BTW, free market? Yet we pitch a b**** fit when the banks support a candidate we don't? Doesn't wash.
WTFO - April 17, 2009, 11:44 am,
The tea parties were about Americans not wanting to be saddled and have thier kids saddled with this huge debt Congress and the White House is giving us by bailing out banks, autos, etc and the direction the govt is going. That applies to both parties in
WTFO - April 17, 2009, 11:47 am,
DC since it spanned two White Houses. I believe most people were against bailing out greedy CEOs but Congress and the Presidents passed TARP, and the "stimulus" bill which no one read before they spent $787B of our tax dollars. The parties are against
WTFO - April 17, 2009, 11:49 am,
entitlement programs and the "spreading of wealth around", they were against the huge bill tied to nationalized health care. They were against wasting of tax dollars in stupid pork projects. Visit the website and learn what you are
WTFO - April 17, 2009, 11:51 am,
...excuse me, I mean "learn more about the topic". As for tea bagging several people know what the term means. They were mad about the media ridiculing them since they've never ridiculed anti war, pro-choice, anti-bush, or environmental protesters.
WTFO - April 17, 2009, 11:52 am,
The media bias is a dangerous thing in the US now. Instead of honestly presenting news, they've picked sides. Most media ignored the tea parties until the day of, then they poked fun at it and attacked the 383K people who attended as kooks, nuts, right-
WTFO - April 17, 2009, 11:54 am,
wing extremists propped up by Fox News and dismissed them as "astroturf" instead of the grass roots effort it was. The day after, only still had it as a topic on thier website. CNN and MSNBC are ignoring it. Don't trust the media. While Fox
WTFO - April 17, 2009, 11:56 am,
definitely leans right, they do the best job in actually getting liberal guests on to provide both sides of political arguments so the folks can evaluate info from both sides. CNN, MSNBC and the networks are just pouring liberal kool-aid for you to drink.
Haarakkon - April 17, 2009, 12:09 pm,
Trust the media? I used to work for ABC. Mainstream media is the last place I get my news. It's also why I no longer work in broadcasting.
WTFO - April 17, 2009, 12:14 pm,
Wow, that bad? You must have some good insight. Share?
Haarakkon - April 17, 2009, 12:16 pm,
BTW, Fox is as hit and miss as any other news outfit. Half of the story is left out, and only about half of what's in is actually correct. That goes for all of 'em, on a well-reported story.
Haarakkon - April 17, 2009, 12:22 pm,
It truly *is* all about ratings. Most outfits have managed to avoid blatant commercialism, but that will change. Almost every story is doctored beyond recognition, virtually without exception.
WTFO - April 17, 2009, 1:10 pm,
Truly a sad state. I know ratings are usually king in the media "if it bleeds, it leads". But I also think ideology is taking over. Otherwise, why haven't the major news networks reported the 80+ servicemen to die in Iraq and Afghan since BHO took over...
WTFO - April 17, 2009, 1:10 pm,
when they were slobbering all over themselves to report the body count under Bush?
Marduke - April 17, 2009, 1:44 pm,
I don't know what media you have been watching, but I've seen news reports and read in the papers when servicemen/women are killed. "If it leads then it bleeds" scenario, then it wouldn't matter who was president.
Robert - May 7, 2009, 2:10 pm,
The networks didn't report them all because we had already heard itseveral times and they didn't think it will give them ratings(unlike the protests), also right wing media usually brings in Straw man leftists(sp?).