Because it's easier to read a message of "Hope" and "Change" than to actually know your message.

Creator: WTFO

WarpOS2 - April 3, 2009, 11:36 pm,
Must have borrowed it from Bush.
WTFO - April 4, 2009, 12:13 am,
If Pres Bush stuck to his telepromters he wouldn't have made so many misteps in his speeches. He attempted to speak to people from the heart because he believed in his message. It is a shame that he was a poor communicator. However, I no longer believe
WTFO - April 4, 2009, 12:14 am,
Pres Obama is a good communicator. It is quite apparent now that he is only an effective reader. When he speaks off the cuff, he admits his true socialist agenda like "I think spreading the wealth around is a good thing".
Mark - April 4, 2009, 12:17 am,
When he speaks off the cuff he also comes up with pearls of wisdom like visiting 57 states and why can't I just eat my waffle.
WTFO - April 4, 2009, 12:20 am,
Good one. How about "My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join me as we try to change it." It's interesting that every misstatement from Bush was pounced on by the media and liberals like a pack of wolves,
WTFO - April 4, 2009, 12:21 am,
while Pres Obama's verbal missteps are almost completely ignored. Liberals are such hypocrites.
WTFO - April 4, 2009, 12:22 am,
However, regarding that last quote, he is definitely delivering on that promise. His socialism is robbing the greatness from our nation.
Toussaint - April 4, 2009, 9:10 am,
If one attacks GWB for anything, they're exercising their first amendment. If one attacks BHO, they're racist. Correct that BHO is not a speaker, but relies on his prompter.
WTFO - April 4, 2009, 12:59 pm,
Of course, Toussaint. Didn't you know that liberals are vicious, foul-mouthed a**hats but when it comes back to them (even in civil disent) they show how thin their skin is?
LogicDude - April 4, 2009, 3:19 pm,
You might have missed it in the news last week, but he met with the Press at the White House and instead of teleprompters, he had a big flatscreen TV in the back of the room scrolling his speech. It was funny as hell!!! The TV reporter even commented on
LogicDude - April 4, 2009, 3:20 pm,
his heavy reliance on teleprompters when he speaks publicly!
WTFO - April 5, 2009, 12:30 am,
I didn't miss that. That sad piece of info helped inspire this poster.
Toussaint - April 5, 2009, 11:27 am,
I totally missed the news of the Jumbo-Tron sized prompter he attempted to used to hide his now known addiction to reading script. That story wasn't covered by my local news.
Mark - April 5, 2009, 12:01 pm,
Toussaint - I think your state was one of those where the Obama news blackout was most effective.
WTFO - April 10, 2009, 1:04 am,
I just noticed that this gizmo serves 2 purposes for our Pres. First the teleprompters protect him from having to think, so all he has to do is read, and second the helmet protects him because we've seen how thin his skin is to criticisms.
HAHA - May 10, 2009, 9:35 pm,