"It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama...Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy." -Joe Biden

Creator: WTFO

agdaniele - March 29, 2009, 11:40 am,
This has been ongoing since the collapse of the Soviet Union. We need a threat. It provides justification for the high cost of military spending... which we all should support. China is our next Russia.
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 6:53 pm,
I hope we do increase military spending (granted that shows my self interest since I wear the uniform). Unfortunately, the rumblings around the Pentagon right now is a 15% cut for FY10 in the DoD budget. At a time of war, that equates to dead servicemen.
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 7:15 pm,
AD, I'd also like to respectfully disagree with your a**ertion that "we need a threat". The threats we face are not generated from within the US, this world is very dangerous and these threats to our national security and way of life are very real.
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 7:18 pm,
Liberals and the media try to hid that fact or try to shift blame onto the US like we deserve to be attacked for all our "evils". Admittedly, there have been mistakes made by the US that piss some off, but that does not mean that if we say sorry and lay
agdaniele - March 29, 2009, 7:18 pm,
Agreed, WTFO. There are legitimate threats. But let's not forget that the CIA helped alienate Al-Qaeda during the Russian-Afghan conflict, and also with-held info about Russia's weapon stockpile being an illusion, as well as Iraqi WMD's.
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 7:20 pm,
down our arms, these psych**ic regimes will be our buddies. Hostile nations are always looking to destroy us. For example, China engages in constant cyber attacks in this country.
agdaniele - March 29, 2009, 7:21 pm,
We don't deserve to be attacked, but we're far from innocent. Me? I am very pro-military action. It works. It's why we are as safe as we are. That, and the NSA.
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 7:22 pm,
A significant point to be made regarding the CIA is that the Congress didn't fund the rebuilding efforts in Afghan that the CIA planned for. Not sure what you are referencing regarding Russia's stockpile. As for the WMD's the world's intel all said there
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 7:24 pm,
were WMDs in Iraq. The UN, Clintons, Congress, China, Russia, English and many other nations believed the same thing. Hell, he used Chem weapons on Iraqis in the '90s. I have to wonder if the weapons program Saddam did have made its way across one of his
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 7:24 pm,
borders while the UN issued empty threats and sat around with thier thumbs up their collective b***.
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 7:27 pm,
AD, just caught up to your last post (4:21). I don't claim innocence but I do believe we have good intentions in most actions. I wasn't trying to insinuate that you are anti-military. I have seen no evidence of that from you, sorry I implied otherwise.
agdaniele - March 29, 2009, 7:29 pm,
Not at all... I'm always appreciative of intelligent counter-points. I just tend to try and clarify my point sometimes.
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 7:34 pm,
I'm with you. Intelligent debate is my first preference. It's a great break from last night. I started with logic and facts with a moron and it turned South from there. Not saying he didn't deserve the trashing he got, but if it can be avioded it should.
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 7:36 pm,
Back to the poster though, I think these 3 events within the 1st 2 months of Obama's Presidency shows what our enemies think about the President's "mettle". Kinda scary to me.
agdaniele - March 29, 2009, 8:37 pm,
It's a possibility. But despite posturing, Russia is far from an enemy, much less a capable enemy. Bombers are, thanks to our military technology, useless... even at that range. We'd have countermeasures in the air before they cleared their own coast.
agdaniele - March 29, 2009, 8:38 pm,
And as far as nuclear threat from Korea. If they export, yes. If not, they can only end up like Iran's nuclear program did (courtesy of Israel).
agdaniele - March 29, 2009, 8:41 pm,
And Iran... I hate to say it, but the U.S. really did a number on them. Religious fanatacism aside, they are not a threat to us... just the rest of the middle east.
agdaniele - March 29, 2009, 8:46 pm,
I think we need to rebuild militarily and economically. Our intelligence communities have done a good job keeping people and WMDs out of the U.S. The only danger comes from cutting their budgets. Reel in our battered troops, and be american for awhile.
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 11:51 pm,
Not bad points however I think you overestimate our security and underestimate our enemies. With a former KGB leader (Putin) running a shadow govt in Russia they are definitely trying to restart the Cold War and firmly place themselves as our enemy.
WTFO - March 29, 2009, 11:52 pm,
While I agree that this move is probably posturing for leverage to get the US to scrap plans for missile defense systems in Eastern Europe (which would prevent them from threatening Eastern block nations like they did to Georgia last year, the threat to
WTFO - March 30, 2009, 12:00 am,
the US is very real. The Tu-160 Blackjack is capable of carrying 12 Air Launched Cruise Missiles (ALCMs) that can be fitted with nuclear warheads. Our warning systems couldn't respond that quick. We can't use Patriot batteries either because they can't
WTFO - March 30, 2009, 12:02 am,
defend against cruise missiles, just ballistic. As for N. Korea the missile they claim they are using to launch a comm. satellite is also the largest ballistic missile they've built and should be able to reach Hawaii and our West Coast. Also you are spot
WTFO - March 30, 2009, 12:05 am,
on about the exporting their nukes. As for Iran, most likely Isreal will take care of them like they did Syria. The biggest threat from them to the US is them giving the nuclear material to terrorists to bring them to our shores. Unfortunately, these are
WTFO - March 30, 2009, 12:07 am,
not just my opinions. I have been serving for over 15 yrs and have done extensive study on our weapon systems and tactics as well as the weapons and tactics of our enemies. I wish I could paint a rosier picture but it just isn't there.
agdaniele - March 30, 2009, 12:41 am,
We will get hit again, and it's foolish to not think so. However, the true muslim threat lies in Asia, which boasts almost 69% of the world's muslim population. It's a stretch, but I the middle east will give in to capitalism, which is happening now.
agdaniele - March 30, 2009, 12:44 am,
I definitely don't claim to have a lot of insider knowledge, I just listen to military friends as well as friends who have done business in the mid-east and China. Still, I give your asessment 100% validity, and can't counter-argue it convincingly.
WTFO - March 30, 2009, 12:56 am,
I don't wish to argue, just impart my thoughts for your consideration. Thanks for the discussion, bud.
Baron von Tofurkey - April 11, 2009, 3:34 am,
so instead of engaging in rapprochement (look it up), this poster argues going to war with the DPRK and Iran. BRILLIANT f***in idea. Did anyone miss that India, pakistan, and China have nukes? Can we quit being retarded please?
WTFO - April 11, 2009, 6:53 pm,
BvT (isn't that an underwear, or is the BVD). You and the President mistakenly believe that you can have cordial relations with psych**ic dictators. You bot are extremely naive. Carter tried to use rapprochement with the Iranians and it resulted in US
WTFO - April 11, 2009, 6:54 pm,
hostages being held for 444 days. They released them only after Reagan won the election because they knew he would level them. Clinton used rapprochement with N. Korea which is how Kim Jong Il got a nuclear reactor for "power purposes" only. That resulted
WTFO - April 11, 2009, 6:56 pm,
in that nut-job building a nuclear weapons program. Also, your other points, China had nukes before nuclear proliferation laws were passed and India and Pakistan built nuclear weapons on Clinton's watch. It is complete ignorace to believe that you can sit
WTFO - April 11, 2009, 6:58 pm,
down and have cordial relations with dangerous regimes. Iran states they want to "wipe Israel off the map", but you want to have tea with them. Research the cultures of Russia, China, Iran, N. Korea, and the rest of the Middle East. Talks without strength
WTFO - April 11, 2009, 7:00 pm,
backing them are viewed as weakness to be exploited. Wake the hell, up BvT. It's a dangerous world. You passivists beliefs when carried out in policy like BHO is doing puts this country and the world in harm's way.
WTFO - April 11, 2009, 7:15 pm,
Let's add the attempted capture of a US flagged ship and the ransom demand of its captured American captain. Even Somali pirates aren't afraid of the US since the election of the great appeaser. Of note, the last documented pirate attack of a US flagged
WTFO - April 11, 2009, 7:17 pm,
ship was in 1804 off the coast of Libya (Tripoli, at that time). As Beck pointed out we sent the marines, jacked those muslim terrorists up and they haven't had the balls to try it again until now. Further proof that rapprochement and weakness in the US
WTFO - April 11, 2009, 7:17 pm,
puts lives in danger.
FUCK WTFO - July 29, 2009, 3:36 pm,
(USER BANNED - for racist comments)
knowitall - July 29, 2009, 4:28 pm,
WTFO's a***yses and facts are 100% accurate. anyone who disagrees is not only stupid, but stubborn.
Porcelina - July 29, 2009, 4:31 pm,
What a generalization you have there. What's the title for this... oh yeah, sheep. What happened to WTFO? he hasn't posted in forever!
WTFO - July 31, 2009, 1:44 am,
Anyone whose identity is that pathetic just proves that he has no facts to back up a position, just attacks. Therefore, not worth counter-attack.
WTFO - July 31, 2009, 9:19 pm,
BTW, Porcelina. I've been recovering from back surgery, which is why I haven't been posting regularly. Recovering nicely though and will be back to putting Timmys back in their place on a more routine basis again soon I hope.
rerun - July 31, 2009, 9:27 pm,
and where is Culos?
WTFO - August 1, 2009, 2:55 am,
Don't know. It wasn't my week to watch him.
Agent K - August 1, 2009, 3:09 am,
is it really a test if he does absolutely nothing...which is what happened in all these situations...i'm just saying.
WTFO - August 6, 2009, 12:35 am,
AK, absolutely. These psych**ic dictators are pushing to see what they can get away with. BHO's lack of action shows weakness and they will push even farther and become a bigger danger to the US and the rest of the world. BHO is failing at National Sec.
Haarakkon - August 6, 2009, 11:53 am,
WTFO, you made the same comments 24 hours prior to the resolution of the Somali pirate incident. The problem with crying wolf is it turns you into a martyr 99.99999% of the time. The other .00001% you're a prophet or the founder of a new religion.
WTFO - August 6, 2009, 11:44 pm,
Haar, are you forgetting that after the pirates were sh** that I posted comments that praised BHO's decision? I'm fair minded and will give recognition when deserved. However, your percentages are false and without proof. Even if we look just at the 4
WTFO - August 6, 2009, 11:45 pm,
examples (Iran, N. Korea, Russia, and the pirates you mentioned) I'm correct in his weak responses 75% versus 25%. At least that is what my calculator shows me, bud.
Haarakkon - August 7, 2009, 10:45 am,
Granted, you did, to be fair. But we've been hearing it for awhile now, and I've not seen a complete American capitulation to North Korea. My neighborhood isn't being run by an Afghan cabal. Hell, I even got a raise recently. Wife switched jobs, though
Haarakkon - August 7, 2009, 10:49 am,
she did take a month off between them. I still have my guns. My fire department is gaining ground. I don't think my phone is ***ped any more, but who knows? In my case, who cares? I'm better off than I was at this time last year. The world hasn't ended.
Ed-Hyde - August 7, 2009, 10:58 am,
Doing nothing is an extremely dangerous approach. Things haven't changed too much since 'speak softly and carry a big stick'. The scariest thing to me is what happened in Honduras. The people (congress, military, judiciary) stood up and told their
Ed-Hyde - August 7, 2009, 11:00 am,
president to gtfo. Instead of supporting people that didn't want this guy becoming 'president for life', our president instead condemns them. Their president was deep in bed with cuba and venezuala. That 'Do nothing' approach is going to cause problems
WTFO - August 8, 2009, 12:20 am,
E-H, you forgot to mention that Pres Obama failed to say anything in support of the Iranian people dying in the streets for a fair election the week prior to him speaking out against the overthrow of the Venezualian dictator. If he was consistent, I would
WTFO - August 8, 2009, 12:21 am,
have more respect even if I disagree with his positions. In these two cases he supported the continued oppression of people who wanted to be free. Well, maybe he is consistent then, my fault.
WTFO - August 8, 2009, 12:22 am,
Haar, around 90% of the country isn't being impacted by all the emergencies and catastrophes he keeps using to pass more spending that all previous Presidents combined. Also, the wire ***ping program has been expanded by BHO. Funny how the media is silent
WTFO - August 8, 2009, 12:23 am,
on that point after claiming that program was a violation of the Constitution when Bush implemented it. I have a poster about that very topic.
WTFO - August 8, 2009, 12:26 am,
I disagree that I am certainly not in a better place now than 1 year ago. He is cutting the budget to the DoD including the F-22 program (while Congress added $500M more than requested by the AF to build passenger planes that they fly on).
WTFO - August 8, 2009, 12:28 am,
More disturbing than anything else is at this website They have set up an email address so citizens can report other citizens "fishy" statements about health care. Since everything that is sent to the
WTFO - August 8, 2009, 12:29 am,
White House (regardless of the office that receives it) becomes part of the permanent record, Obama's Admin is collecting info on Americans that disagree with him. That tactic has been used in the past. Turning in your neighbors was done in Russia, Nazi
WTFO - August 8, 2009, 12:31 am,
Germany, and in the U.S. when J. Edgar Hoover was running the House Unamerican Boards. This is a very scary group of far-left zealots that are running this country and I fear the damages will be felt for generations.
Sean - August 8, 2009, 1:26 am,
Careful WTFO, the Obama admin will be ***ping yer phones soon. Only a matter of time before that Nazi tactic is employed. His admin will claim that it makes you safer ... but isn't that what they always say?
WTFO - August 8, 2009, 3:20 am,
Oh, I'm sure some little liberal b***-kisser has already started sending my MotiFake posters to the email address provided on that cited White House blog site. It's a matter of hours before the black helicopters start showing up.
Haarakkon - August 8, 2009, 11:56 am,
Oy! I'm in the middle of nowhere, sitting on a nuclear missile (yeah, a northern tier base), but I'm not too worried. This area is remarkably resistant to recession. Horrid place to be in boom times, though. But hey, if someone wants to come for me, I'll
Haarakkon - August 8, 2009, 11:57 am,
be glad for the company.
LogicDude - August 8, 2009, 2:41 pm,
"Sitting on a nuclear missile" eh? So if they launch it, are you some sort of primitive guidance system? Is it like steering a sled? A length of rope and you just pull in the direction you want to turn? Do they call you a "HaarHaar"? *giggles*
LogicDude - August 8, 2009, 2:42 pm,
d*** our system of going with the lowest bidder for our weapons systems!!!