I'm glad you're getting a good laugh Mr. President. People are losing their retirement, kids college money, homes & jobs. But, you go and have a good time, sir.

Creator: WTFO

Namtar - April 12, 2009, 2:36 pm,
Aww... just shut the f*** off you ignorant f***tard and ask yourself, which president got you where you are now in the first place...
WTFO - April 13, 2009, 12:46 am,
Wow, intelligent comment. I believe that Congress has gotten us to where we are today. They write the laws. Maybe you should work less on your profanity and more on your school work. Now FOMF!
Derek - August 5, 2009, 10:30 pm, if it were all his fault
WTFO - August 5, 2009, 11:32 pm,
Read the comment just below yours Derek. I put most the blame on Congress.
ILB - August 30, 2009, 4:49 pm,
Yes, 8 years of a Republican majority and Bush/Cheney at its helm.
Sean - August 30, 2009, 4:56 pm,
I guess if he ran around panicking and crying that would boost the economy and lift the spirits of the American people. Just following the logic of the poster.
WTFO - August 30, 2009, 11:03 pm,
ILB, you seem to have forgotten that the branch of govt that writes the laws was run by the Dems for the last 2 yrs. They were also warned to control the subprime market by McCain and Bush in 07 and did nothing. Convenient memory you have there.
WTFO - August 30, 2009, 11:04 pm,
Sean, not suggesting panic. Suggesting he stay at work instead of trying to be a car salesman selling the country on a run-down Ford Pinto of an economic plan.
Sean - August 30, 2009, 11:12 pm,
Oh c'mon. Bush chest bumped West Point graduates and danced with Afican tribesmen. And God love him for it, I mean it. Now see my poster PLACEBO EFFECT for further details as to why your president looking relaxed is a good thing for your country.
WTFO - August 30, 2009, 11:31 pm,
A confident POTUS is a good thing, I agree. However, one day he's warning of a catastrophe if a bill isn't signed before it's read and the next you're flying to meet Jay Leno. Mixed signals from the POTUS is bad. "You panic, I'm gonna chill."