Zeituni Onyango, an illegal immigrant, refuses to leave the US

Creator: Toussaint

Frosty - April 3, 2009, 9:01 pm,
Scraping the barrel here, man
Mark - April 3, 2009, 10:49 pm,
Frosty - Have a little respect please. That's our Commander in Chief's Aunt you're talking about. She's not on the bottom of the barrel. She'll be treated like any other illegal immigrant in the US. Free Medical, Education, and Social Security.
agdaniele - April 3, 2009, 11:10 pm,
Touché, Mark.
WTFO - April 4, 2009, 12:17 am,
Very nice, Mark. She has been living illegally in Boston for the past 4-5 years and Mass. is a more liberal state than California is. How scary is that?
Mark - April 4, 2009, 12:21 am,
I went to Boston once for the history of it. My wife wants to go back but I just can't bear the thought of revisiting a state that's elected Ted Kennedy and John Kerry. I don't even like the Red Sox. I don't know if they're more liberal but it's close.
WTFO - April 4, 2009, 12:27 am,
There was a comedian's joke I heard. He said he was pulled over on Boston and the cop asked him if he knew the penalty for drunk driving in this state? He answered, reelection to the Senate?
Mark - April 4, 2009, 12:28 am,
LOL! I'll be using that one tomorrow morning. Thanks.
Baron von Tofurkey - May 19, 2009, 6:41 pm,
Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
Mark - May 20, 2009, 12:24 pm,
All any rational American asks is that those huddled masses enter this country legally and then contribute to our society before becoming a drain on taxpayers.
LogicDude - May 20, 2009, 12:31 pm,
Mark is correct even in a historic sense as all of those who entered immigrated in and processed primarily through Ellis Island under the eyes of Lady Liberty...and didn't sneak in across the border or under the guise of "visiting" someone then staying.
know_it_all - June 8, 2009, 3:21 pm,
lmfao @ the ted kennedy joke. i think they should completely do away with disability, medicaid, and all forms of social welfare. get a f***ing job or starve. it should be that simple.