A third term of President Bush would be far better than this second term of President Carter.

Creator: WTFO

Sean - April 4, 2009, 1:15 pm,
Dude, that's Freddy "Boom Boom" Washington. Carter was the dude with the 'stache. Sheesh! *snickers maniacally (sp?)*
WTFO - April 5, 2009, 12:39 am,
Thank you, Sean. For getting the joke. It's nice to know I'm not the only old guy on the site.
Sean - April 5, 2009, 12:47 am,
Who you callin' an old guy? Old guy. Up your nose with a rubber hose.
WTFO - April 5, 2009, 6:59 pm,
OOOOOOHHHHH! OOOOOOHHHHH! OOOOOOHHHHH! (with my hand raised). I know the answer to that question. You and I are.
Sean - April 5, 2009, 7:03 pm,
Gotta love the theme song:
WTFO - April 5, 2009, 7:51 pm,
That takes me back. Too bad we can't attach that sound to this poster.
LogicDude - April 6, 2009, 9:48 am,
Excuse me, but I've gotta note: "Dear President Obama, please excuse WTFO from paying taxes this year as he works hard for his money unlike those you want to give it to. Signed, WTFO's Mother" I always cracked up at Epstein's notes!
Mark - April 6, 2009, 9:59 am,
LD - Could I borrow that note for a few minutes? I'd like to make a copy of WTFO's Mother's signature so I can practice it for future notes.
mrawesomo - April 6, 2009, 6:16 pm,
Do you guys know how much of an epic fail W. made? we had a surplus, A SURPLUS! Now we have a trillion dollar debt. I don't want to see even more "success" from republicans.
Mark - April 6, 2009, 6:36 pm,
mrawesomo - We'll have more than a trillion dollar debt before BHO is finished. Don't blame GWB for the debt, blame the democrats in congress. Tell Barney Frank and Nancy Pelosi about the debt. Leave now and you'll be there by morning. Hurry up and GTFO.
Haarakkon - April 6, 2009, 6:46 pm,
Ahhh, c'mon, Mark. Ya got a crystal ball in your back pocket? There's a lot of doom-saying lately with the new administration, but we're only 6 months in.
Mark - April 6, 2009, 10:38 pm,
By my count we're only 2 and a half months into this administration it just seems like 6 months. Actually it seems more like 6 years. I'm a little tired of hearing that it was GWB who ruined our economy.
Mark - April 6, 2009, 10:39 pm,
Who needs a crystal ball? Just pick up a newspaper and it will tell you how deep BHO is digging the hole. But don't worry, he'll just print more money and kiss some more Muslim a**.
Mark - April 6, 2009, 10:40 pm,
Take a look at my poster #47456. Maybe that will refresh your memory on who exactly got us into this mess.
Haarakkon - April 7, 2009, 11:32 am,
I remember the comments regarding Fannie Mae, etc. You're absolutely right, I was back-tracking from November, not January. My bad. At any rate, it's okay to be sodomized by Standard Oil? Was that Obama's fault? How far back do you go?
Haarakkon - April 7, 2009, 11:39 am,
Has it occurred to our right-wing brethren that had Bush *not* been a complete debacle that Obama wouldn't have been elected? God forbid we should place *any* blame on the conservative altar.
Mark - April 7, 2009, 11:49 am,
Nope. Not one iota of blame. GWB spent money keeping us safe for 2,687 days. The Democrats spent my tax money buying the votes of the sick, lame, and lazy along with the legal relatives of illegal aliens.
Haarakkon - April 7, 2009, 11:58 am,
I didn't know a junior Senator from Illinois had more clout than the President.
Mark - April 7, 2009, 7:07 pm,
What the Junior Senator from Illinois had was the media in his pocket and nearly unlimited funds coming from overseas. His Democratic buddies in the House and Senate then spent the tax dollars to buy votes. Did you read poster #47456? It explains a lot.
Haarakkon - April 7, 2009, 7:44 pm,
Okay, that was a decade ago. Do you allege that Bush could not have fixed this? Would that be ineptitude or just good old indifference?
Mark - April 7, 2009, 9:01 pm,
Bush tried to fix the problem several times. Barney Frank and the rest of the Democrats said there was no problem and block all attempts to put in more controls. But the payoffs from Fannie and Freddie were too good for the Dems to allow more controls.
Mark - April 7, 2009, 9:28 pm,
There is an excellent video that gives a time line of what GWB and the Republicans tried to do to get Fannie & Freddie under control and how it was blocked by Barney Frank and the Dems. I've been looking for it and I haven't been able to find it a
Mark - April 7, 2009, 9:32 pm,
What I did find was this video. Watch this and maybe you'll see who screwed up the economy. The American people only believe what the media tells them. They have short memories. Watch ---> It gives a time
Sean - April 7, 2009, 9:33 pm,
Hi Mark. Uhmm, is anyone else here? No? d***. It can't be an intervention if I'm the only one who shows up. Shoot. *awkward minutes pass -- looks at wrist, no watch there* Uhmm, on behalf of everyone, we think yer not watching enough p***. Bye.
agdaniele - April 7, 2009, 9:37 pm,
Mark... I saw that video years ago... when they tried to explain that 9/11 was a government conspiracy.
Sean - April 7, 2009, 9:38 pm,
P.S.: images of Anne Coulter are the only known exception to good ol' Rule 34.
Mark - April 7, 2009, 9:39 pm,
Sean - I totally agree. I'm just trying to discuss this stuff with Haarakkon. I appreciate your intervention efforts. I think I might take your suggestion, watch some p***, and then chase my wife around the house. Hopefully she won't run too fast.
Mark - April 7, 2009, 9:41 pm,
agdaniele - The video I posted has nothing to do with 9/11. It's about the economy.
Mark - April 7, 2009, 9:41 pm,
Sean - Don't tease me about Anne Coulter. You know I think she's h**.
agdaniele - April 7, 2009, 9:44 pm,
I know, Mark... it just has the same credibility as the 9/11 stuff.
Sean - April 7, 2009, 9:53 pm,
I understand. Shemale p*** is confusing, but that doesn't make it wrong. And if it's wrong, I don't always have to be right.
agdaniele - April 7, 2009, 11:25 pm,
You didn't take the bait, Mark.... no fun!
Dylan - May 10, 2009, 8:33 pm,
John carter was a d*** good president and bush did pretty well for someone of his intelligence. But I just said someone of HIS INTELLIGENCE.
NYG - June 3, 2009, 11:24 am,
Explain to me again what Carter ever did? Besides building a shack somewhere in Kentucky?
WTFO - June 3, 2009, 11:45 pm,
He created higher unemployment rate for Reagan to fix than Obama "inherited". He allowed Iran to hold Americans hostage for 444 days (Iran let them go when Reagan won cause he was going to f them up). He got a Nobel Peace Prize for bringing "peace" to
WTFO - June 3, 2009, 11:47 pm,
Haiti, North Korea, and Palistine/Israel. See what good work he does? See how peaceful those places are and how much the care about "social and economic justice"?
Woody - July 14, 2009, 5:47 pm,
Uh... You would want us to stay in a war that is a no win? stay in debt and have nothing for the future???? If you want it, you can have it, I will take this.
a name of no use - July 14, 2009, 10:44 pm,
A third term for a guy who said a dictatorship wouldn't be so bad so long as he was the dictator? Yay democracy!
WTFO - July 15, 2009, 12:45 am,
Woody, in case you hadn't heard we have recently turned over security in major Iraqi cities to the Iraqi govt. That is a direct result of the surge ops that Pres Obama opposed. That is a major step to winning "a war that is a no win". You talk about our
WTFO - July 15, 2009, 12:46 am,
future? Pres Obama and the Dem Congress has spent our future. They are borrowing money from China that my kids and grandkids (years from being born) will have to pay for. In addition, the rampant printing of the US dollar will devalue it resulting in
WTFO - July 15, 2009, 12:48 am,
massive inflation. Also, they are making no effort to fix the oil shortage that is causing the gas prices to creep higher towards that $4 mark again.
WTFO - July 15, 2009, 12:49 am,
If that is what you support, then enjoy. My silver lining is that you need to endure 4 years of a Carter to get a Reagan.
mrawesomo - August 6, 2009, 3:44 am,
holy **** I need to check my recent comments more often.