I heard he was Muslim... Then I saw it for myself!

Craven Morhead - May 7, 2008, 12:58 am,
He isn't, he is christian, just like the rest of America. Conform! Consume! Obey!
Neal - May 8, 2008, 11:23 pm,
No he isn't a Christian, he worships at the church of Liberalism, Communism, and Socialism... that is his holy trinity. f*** him.
terrorist hunter - May 26, 2008, 11:37 pm,
Found a terrorist
datnigga - July 23, 2008, 4:47 am,
these posters are seriously getting old. do any of you f***tards know anything about this man, seriously? or are you just buying fact from other idiots and transforming them into other dumbass racist posters.
TOOL - December 20, 2008, 3:45 am,
really,get the f*** over it...b****ing is like a rocking chair,gives ya something to do,but dont get ya any where.
Ender - December 30, 2008, 5:19 pm,
At what point did being of the Islamic faith make you automatically a "terrorist"? While I was in the service I had 3 muslims in my platoon, deployed twice with them, and they were just as respectable, if not more than the other men in the platoon. I know
Ender - December 30, 2008, 5:19 pm,
..its the interweb and all, and I'm about the /joke/ of it.. but I'm not sure alot of the people who see it, think its just a joke.
HAHA - March 24, 2009, 6:27 pm,
Well I am glad I didnt vote for him!!
Joe - May 31, 2009, 1:04 pm,
It's Barack HUSSEIN Obama. d*** there's some stupidity festering out there.
WTFO - May 31, 2009, 4:50 pm,
Joe, you are right! There's tons of stupidity out there, the 52% who voted for an inexperienced, self-serving politician based on a platform of opposition to the last President versus any real agenda other than socialism. BTW, BHO is not muslim so I
WTFO - May 31, 2009, 4:51 pm,
disagree with this poster. His 20 years at reverend Wright's chuch show he is a Christian...who attends a racist church that hates the United States of America. But, he's not muslim.
HubbaBubba - August 27, 2009, 6:51 am,
What's with all this religous bull****. Doesn't your country boast about being "The home of the free"?? Or is it only the home of the freedom you see fit and will allow them to have? "Oh America, the great liberator, we'll fight for democracy" yeah right!
Ed-Hyde - August 27, 2009, 8:11 am,
Hubba, you, like so many others, have totally missed the point. Yep, we have the freedom to b**** and moan and gripe and point fingers without fear of government reprisal. We can worship a dog turd if we feel like it. We extend those rights to those...
Ed-Hyde - August 27, 2009, 8:14 am, yourself, from other countries, that like to complain about how awful ours is. In fact, we are willing to shed our own blood to defend YOUR right to b**** about us. So yep, we can point, poke fun, be whatever we choose. Freedom. Say thank you.
HubbaBubba - August 28, 2009, 8:19 am,
Ok Ed, let me see if i got this straight. You'll fight for religious freedom so you get to point fingers and discriminate against that very religon and freedom you claim to fight for and protect?? Well spent tax dollars indeed. And as far as saying...
HubbaBubba - August 28, 2009, 8:24 am,
Thank you? Never. Whoose freedom are you protecting in Iraq anyway, were they about to invade your country, what with all their WMD's? I mean, that IS why you went there isn't it, the WMD's. Oh, I'm sorry, did you not find any? That's odd your president..
HubbaBubba - August 28, 2009, 8:26 am,
...assured us that they were there. Now if only you could come up with a REAL reason for the war.
Lex - August 28, 2009, 9:45 am,
Hubba... The sales pitch for the war was wrong. However, after being there in person, I know why I was there. To help those who could not help themselves. Saddam ruled his people with death squads and fear mongering.
Lex - August 28, 2009, 9:48 am,
You would know nothing of this because of people like myself and others who put our lives at risk so you can enjoy the way of life you have. Be it in a trailer park or under your rock.
Ed-Hyde - August 28, 2009, 10:13 am,
To view my response, please go here.
Ed-Hyde - August 28, 2009, 10:14 am,
I would also ask anyone else that cares to response to Hubba's rants to go to that forum topic and respond there instead of in comments. Comments are for funny, not for discussion. I apologize to the comm at large for contributing to that mistake. :)
HubbaBubba - August 31, 2009, 1:33 am,
Isn't my right to "rant" that exact freedom you're "fighting" for, or is it only when it suits you and your opinion. Funny, when I speak my mind it's a rant, when you do it, it all about freedom and how it's your right.....
HubbaBubba - August 31, 2009, 1:34 am,
You want the last word, that's fine, I'm done here anyway, arguing with you is like speaking to a rock. You are roughly 10% dunber than wet cardboard.....
Sean - August 31, 2009, 1:44 am,
Hey, never under-estimate wet cardboard. I once lost two outta three to a six by four piece of wet cardboard. But in my defence, tic-tac-toe is not my game.