Creator: Mark

Canuck - April 6, 2009, 3:51 pm,
Bush always had a mirror right? And a razor blade and a tiny little spoon!
Mark - April 6, 2009, 4:09 pm,
Canuck - I see you're out trolling. We already know that BHO has admitted using Cocaine. Either come up with some proof on GWB or STFU and GTFO.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - April 8, 2009, 11:35 am,
The United States has been arrogant. If you act like a jerk to your friends, do you then try to make amends by demanding that they apologize for not accepting your behavior? No, you admit you're not perfect. Unless you don't want to have any friends.
canuck - April 9, 2009, 12:06 am,
Mark.. "Ugly American" never seemed so fitting. A site like this should be used for fun, not hate mongering. Sorry dude you Fail.
mooooooooooo - April 10, 2009, 1:40 am,
Hey Mark, Isn't it kinda sad that you comment more on your own lame posts more than anyone else? also, I think you have a crush on Obama, why else would you have so many pics of him on your computer?
WTFO - April 10, 2009, 2:11 am,
The US took actions to protect us and our allies from a growing danger that no one else had the balls to confront. 39 nations stood by our side in Iraq, and even more in Afghan. dozens of countries have helped with the fight by helping us freeze terrorist
WTFO - April 10, 2009, 2:13 am,
bank accounts around the world, while they appeased their ignorant populations by playing to the "Bush bashing crowd". I'd rather have true allies like Britian and Australia than "friends" like France. This President just did the same type of "blame
WTFO - April 10, 2009, 2:14 am,
America first" tactic that got everyone pissed off at the Dixie Chicks. For all his appeasment in Europe, what did he get? No one bought into his bailout plan, N. Korea sh** a missile while he talked about nuke reduction, and he was subserviant to the
WTFO - April 10, 2009, 2:15 am,
Saudi King with a deep bow. I guess if you won't let us drill here at home, you might as well kiss the oil King's a**.
Canuck - April 10, 2009, 3:33 pm,
HMMM good point mooooo. We always save the most hate for those who don't love us back. Its ok Mark maybe he will come around someday. If you dont like other peoples opinions stay out of a public forum!
Canuck - April 10, 2009, 3:35 pm,
By the way we dont need oil. Its just that rich americans want to keep making money off of it. Look into solar, wind, and geo-thermal energy folks it would end a few very profitable wars.
WTFO - April 10, 2009, 8:33 pm,
Whatever, tree-hugger. If those energy sources were effective they'd be more widely used by now. Believe whatever conspiracy theory you like. Don't forget your tin foil hat so they can't read your thoughts.
Canuck - April 10, 2009, 9:49 pm,
WTFO educate yourself! those energy sources are sustainable and more than sufficient for the whole planet. Just not profitable like your precious oil. And don't forget your rubber boots for goose-stepping through your own bullsh!t
Haarakkon - April 10, 2009, 10:22 pm,
I invite you to visit my home town, where the creek still runs a vibrant orange. Mining operations here ceased 60 years ago.
Haarakkon - April 10, 2009, 10:30 pm,
I can't believe you honestly think big oil *doesn't* buy out renewable energy technologies.
WTFO - April 11, 2009, 12:45 am,
Solar is a pipe dream, it takes too many panels to power a light bulb and the cells degrade rapidly. Wind is good in certain areas but the grid doesn't reach those areas to bring it back to cities. Nuclear works very well, is clean and environmentally
WTFO - April 11, 2009, 12:47 am,
friendly but liberals keep blocking that power source. Facts are wind, solar, and other green energies are not ready, so I am an all of the above kind of guy which includes drilling here in the US. Won't happen because DC is now run by the psycho liberals
WTFO - April 11, 2009, 12:48 am,
As far as big oil buying renewable energy. I believe there is some of that, but if the guys and gals who are working on renewable energy had any integrity they wouldn't sell to the "evil" oil companies. It's mostly another bogus conspiracy theory.
WTFO - April 11, 2009, 12:49 am,
An orange creek, huh? Sounds like it's full of healthy minerals. Like Orange juice.
Haarakkon - April 11, 2009, 2:08 am,
Plenty of wind here. Hundreds of millions of tax-payer dollars spent to clean up the mess left behind by the extractive industries, too. Creek's a duller orange than it was 30 years ago, though. The mining companies lined their pockets and left the mess.
mooooooooooooo - April 11, 2009, 4:31 am,
WTFO=wrong about solar. I grew up in a solar powered home and we had all the energy we needed. If you want to buy into all the bull**** about fossil fuels being our only viable option then enjoy your ignorance. just don't try to push it on those of us
moooooooooooooooo - April 11, 2009, 4:35 am,
who don't have to wear a hockey helmet to breakfast. also, that solar powered home i mentioned built in the 80's is still up and running so as far as degradation goes you must have mistaken "solar cells" for your "brain cells" douche.
mooooooooooooooo - April 11, 2009, 4:54 am,
I am terribly sorry WTFO. I just realized my mistake. Under the rock, where you live solar wouldn't be a viable power source. My Mistake.
Mark - April 11, 2009, 9:46 am,
Comrade Canuck - Take you own advice regarding a public forum. I'll post what I want here and say what I want here. I'm sitting in a free country, at least until BHO changes it, and I'll do what I want. I've earned the right to be an "ugly American."
Mark - April 11, 2009, 9:47 am,
moooo - As previously stated, suck it.
Arrogant Knight - April 11, 2009, 9:50 am,
You seem to be quite the troll bait lately, Mark.
Mark - April 11, 2009, 10:39 am,
Yeah...I know. I always go for it too. It's so crunchy.
Toussaint - April 11, 2009, 11:29 am,
Anyone who wishes to be surgically diced from the words of Mark, should think twice.
WTFO - April 11, 2009, 8:01 pm,
for the dip**** named mooo with all the personal attacks. FOMF. I am fully aware of the properties of solar cells since they are used heavily on satellites. While a few panels work for a private home, huge amounts of them are needed for cities. Your
WTFO - April 11, 2009, 8:03 pm,
example shows your ignorance of the topic. Second, I never said I was ONLY for fossil fuels, I am an all-of-the-above advocate. Green fuels including "clean coal" that BHO ran on are immature, much like you and will take significant time to develop.
WTFO - April 11, 2009, 8:04 pm,
In closing, the dumbass cow can FOMF!
Toussaint - April 11, 2009, 8:13 pm,
WTFO, you about said it all with clarity of crystal.
WTFO - April 11, 2009, 8:31 pm,
Thanks, too bad my crystal doesn't contain lightening like yours. It would be much cooler then.
canuck - April 12, 2009, 12:38 am,
Solar is ready. Geothermal is ready. Wind is ready.
WTFO - April 12, 2009, 2:11 am,
Really? Then where is it in the quantities we need to sustain cities? Oh right, evil rich people prevent it. Sorry, forgot the stupid conspiracy theory.
Haarakkon - April 12, 2009, 6:12 am,
The cities use too much, for one thing. California could fall into the ocean, but the silicone implant clean-up and botox poisoning would be an environmental nightmare. Unless trout can get puffy lips by swimming in it. Then it'd be alright.
Haarakkon - April 12, 2009, 6:16 am,
As for conspiracy theories - it doesn't take too much effort to realize the nature of a capitalist is to make money. You can't make money if: 1) Your product is too good or 2) You have nothing to sell. As soon as they figure out how to charge for air and
Haarakkon - April 12, 2009, 6:19 am,
(especially) sunshine, the conglomerates will be much more supportive. In the case of product being too good, the bearings in your vehicle are manufactured to specific tolerances, say, 80000 miles, tops. Anything exceeding that means the manufacturer
Haarakkon - April 12, 2009, 6:23 am,
can't sell you more. Defective is a double-edged sword in manufacturing. What upset factory owners Bill and Bob (who had colluded on the 80000 mile mark) was that the Japanese came in and threw that book out the window.
Haarakkon - April 12, 2009, 6:33 am,
I digress. At any rate, the government hasn't been keen on the idea, either, because of taxations and monitoring. It's a lot tougher to tax solar power, because it's "in-house", so to speak. It's harder to monitor illegal usage, too.
Bah - November 7, 2009, 10:09 am,
Regarding Socialism - In soviet russia, the working class felt they were under paid (shocker). So they came up with a phrase: "As long as they pretend to pay us, we'll pretend to work." Neither system's perfect, so which one gets better results?