The sound of a man pulling his head out when he realized his campaign claims of wiretaps being illegal were completely false. I think someone owes President Bush an apology.

Creator: WTFO

WTFO - April 17, 2009, 1:13 am,
Found a great video with Obama voter interviews. Worth the 10 minutes.
WTFO - May 9, 2009, 11:42 pm,
I know this may be ill advised, but I was hoping to see some good debate on this poster. Since during the election campaign, candidate Obama pounded President Bush for what he called "illegal" wire ***ping. Now he's even extending the program.
WTFO - May 11, 2009, 1:24 am,
Still no takers on this one, huh? The silence is deafening from my left-of-center friends.
Sean - May 11, 2009, 1:41 am,
Uhm, far right of center actually. Libertarian. So ... when Obama extracts his pate from his sun-don't-shine place, he appears to dislike the aroma. When W. does it, he wears what, in Texas, is called a "****-eating grin." Got it. Loud and clear.
Cheech - May 16, 2009, 6:11 pm,
Ole Flip Flop Obama is too arrogant to admit he was wrong. I just hope when these 4 years are over the country realizes they were wrong in electing him.
Mark - May 16, 2009, 6:19 pm,
WTFO - Owing GWB an apology will be a debt that goes unpaid by the Democrats, much like their taxes. I think we'll see more reversal from BHO (like the tribunals) as time goes by and his OJT progresses. I just hope he learns quickly.
WTFO - May 17, 2009, 1:54 am,
He appears to be getting better on a few national defense issues which is good. I agree with not releasing those ph**os the ACLU asked for, the continuation of the wire ***ping, restarting the military tribunals (which the Dems attacked Bush for but are
WTFO - May 17, 2009, 1:56 am,
strangely silent on the annointed one's decision). I just wanted to see if any of the lefties on this site that stated Bush violated the Constitution with the wire ***ping had the testicular fortitude to keep that position now that Pres Obama is expanding
WTFO - May 17, 2009, 1:57 am,
the program even farther. Nothing yet. I guess they are afraid of being called 'racist' for challenging the President's positions. I don't expect an apology. The left, including the POTUS is far too arrogant to admit they were wrong.
LogicDude - May 18, 2009, 11:05 am,
It was easy for these guys to sit back and take sh**s at Bush. Just because he didn't declassify everything and explain to them (with 1-syllable words) WHY he did things doesn't make the decisions wrong. Obama is finding that out now!
WTFO - May 30, 2009, 1:05 am,
True statement, LD. What gets me is the media's change in tone on the exact same topic. They attacked Bush for destroying Constitutional rights of Americans yet they are silent about Obama's use of the wire-***ping program. HYPOCRITES! Where's your balls?
Sean - May 30, 2009, 1:09 am,
So yer now faulting Obama for being "right like Bush"? You actually want the media to make it harder for Obama to do the RIGHT thing? What you claim is the right thing for your country? Huh?
WTFO - May 30, 2009, 2:34 am,
I have always claimed that the wire-***ping program was legal and the right thing to protect the nation, even when the far left loons claimed it violated the Constitution (which it doesn't). My beef is those same hypocrites are now silent since their guy
WTFO - May 30, 2009, 2:35 am,
is now continuing the program. It is just another example of how the left uses lies and smear tactics to gain control. Everything is fair game for a Dem but if a Rep does the same thing he's "hitler". The far left is full of **** and this proves it.
FUCK WTFO - July 28, 2009, 8:02 pm,
(USER BANNED - for racist comments)
WTFO - August 8, 2009, 4:14 am,
You are such an ignorant prick that your "yelling" rant doesn't deserve an answer. STFU, Timmy.
NO FUCK YOU FUCK GUEST - August 10, 2009, 10:33 am,
Whats with the double standards f*** WTFO? So I'm supposed to GTFO when Obama is in office but when President Bush was in office it was ok?!?!?!??!?!?
bob - August 10, 2009, 10:46 am,
you hit this right on the b***on!!
motifake - August 10, 2009, 10:51 am,
You know what really worries me? When someone like Obama flip/flops on an issue like this, it really makes you wonder about what he heard when he got full access. It had to be some scary **** this program uncovered for him to keep it around.
LogicDude - August 10, 2009, 11:17 am,
That's the problem with all the accusations made during the campaign...the decisions the Prez makes were based on intelligence that he saw and that wasn't available to others - only a few select members of Congress get briefed on everything he sees!
LogicDude - August 10, 2009, 4:24 pm,
Sure it was! Example: "Should I bomb Saddam?" *shakes 8 ball* "Absolutely!"...."Is Osama dead?" *Shakes 8 ball* "Ask again later"...TOTALLY ACCURATE DB!!! LOL!
Jmac0585 - August 10, 2009, 6:45 pm,
LD is correct. When a candidate makes promises, they don't have all the info that a president has. It may be that he got in office, was made aware of certain things, then "forgot" that promise for the sake of safety.
WTFO - August 15, 2009, 2:41 am,
I was made privvy to (probably a small portion) some of the info collected. This program saved lives. In fact, one of its unclas victories was that wire ***ping plus water-boarding Kalid Sheik Mohammed both created evidence that uncovered a plot to bring
WTFO - August 15, 2009, 2:43 am,
down the Brooklyn Bridge. People need to understand you don't rely on single source intel. You combine intel from multiple sources. I'm glad BHO kept this tactic for GWOT. I'm most concerned that the far-left and media who claimed this was un-
WTFO - August 15, 2009, 2:45 am,
Constitutional under Bush remain silent now that their savior is still pressing forward with it. They haven't even apologized to Bush, the hypocrites. Just shows the media is in the tank.
ILB - September 16, 2009, 2:02 am,
Puh-lease! You were made privy to information, that is laughable. The wire-***ping and many aspects of the patriot act are FAR more communist, dictatorial, and fascist than anything Obama has done so far.
WTFO - September 16, 2009, 2:05 am,
Are you calling me a liar now? I thought you were above name calling. Guess not. What you believe about me is irrelevant, but my positions are based on my research and what I've learned through service of this nation. You seem to base it on hate blogs.
WTFO - September 16, 2009, 2:07 am,
Regardless if the wire-***ping and other Patriot Act aspects were communist etc. then what is your defense of Obama carrying all of them during his admin. At best by your statement, Obama is equally communist, dictatorial, and fascist. Consistency? No?
ILB - September 16, 2009, 2:17 am,
Unlike you, my opinions dont change based on whether or not my PARTY, (of which i am neither) is in office. I was against it with Bush, and I remain against it now. But i can disagree, yet still respect the office.
ILB - September 16, 2009, 2:19 am,
I hated Bush, but respected his office. Unlike you who is just so mad that your party was ousted due to incompetance. The same will happen with Obama in 2012 or 2016 and the whole roller coaster will start again.
WTFO - September 16, 2009, 6:49 pm,
Perfect example of the difference between you and me. You "hated Bush", I don't hate Pres Obama, I hate his policies and that is what I go after. You're to tied to the liberal party line to see the distinction. I'm done with your stupidity.
knowitall - October 22, 2009, 10:37 am,
i'll be the first to say it, "Fuk Obama" and the red horses he rode in on...he is a lying piece of chit who will say anything to further his self serving agenda. and his wife looks like a fukin wookie!