Creator: BoneCD

WarpOS2 - May 29, 2009, 10:41 pm,
Really? I think there is one character missing - the tax man. The guy in the brown shirt gets a reciept, the guy in the light blue give a percentage to the tax man, the rest goes to the begger. The begger gives a percentage to the tax man.
BoneCD - May 29, 2009, 10:49 pm,
And I thought a cartoon would help: Blue=Government, Checked=Lower income and Brown=Upper income. I hope that helps you to redistribute your knowledge, I mean you have to be one of the upper knowledge peps, right?
WarpOS2 - May 30, 2009, 4:06 am,
Blue signifies lower-middle income workers as in blue collar workers. Hope that improves your knowledge.
BoneCD - May 30, 2009, 9:05 am,
Dude you need to get your head out of your ...well enough said. I should just be happy you can read.
WarpOS2 - May 30, 2009, 9:41 am,
Watch those gears mate - back pedalling so hard might cut your ankles up.
BoneCD - May 30, 2009, 6:16 pm,
Blue is the fat federal gov...volley back to your court
Kin - September 12, 2009, 6:39 pm,
Why would their encounter be romantic in the first place? ..This makes no sense, and not even in the good way. And that isn't socialism. Socialism isn't stealing, although to the ignorant it would be. Once they have an opinion, it will NEVER change.
BoneCD - September 12, 2009, 8:26 pm,
Kin maybe when you kindergarten they will teach you big words like Socialism.
BoneCD - September 12, 2009, 8:26 pm,
GodsWorshipMe - September 29, 2009, 12:33 pm,
This is just what Socialism looks like to the greedy types... It is intended to help everyone, but everyone has to be willing to help... read the Communist Manifesto and you'll realize that every "Communist" state in history did it wrong
NYG - October 14, 2009, 12:28 am,
"A Communist is someone who has read Anti-communist is someone who understands Marx"
LURCH - October 14, 2009, 12:56 am,
I believe that socialism is the gov't type of Heaven because the ruler is perfect and eternal, earthly socialism didn't even work in the Bible, see the Jerusalem Believers who shared alkl they had..until it was gone, than had to be supported by the others
stormXIII - July 10, 2011, 5:21 pm,
"when I give money to a poor, they say I'm a saint, and when I try to understand why he is poor, they say I'm a communist"