Motifake
ufo
MAD
motifake

JUSTICE

Creator: ronsart

Shithead - April 26, 2009, 2:00 am,
Ron is obviously the guy on the right. Down with Ronsart, the cancer that is killing motifake.
mooooooooooooooooooo - April 26, 2009, 2:39 am,
Funny....5 lions Shut up **** head you suck donkey balls
Shithead - April 26, 2009, 11:13 am,
There is nothing funny about this poster except for the fact that it defines ronsart.
RON - April 26, 2009, 3:26 pm,
guess you inferring that I change IP addresses...wish I could, but alas, on a Mac. And by doing a joke about comment on the Forum isn’t funny to you...so be it ****head. ****head whatever issues you have with me...PLEASE...PLEASE...GET SOME PROFESSTIONA
RON - April 26, 2009, 3:28 pm,
HELP. Yes, I,m better than you...Yes, I,m a better artist than you...and Yes, my ***k is bigger...just try to understand and live with it ****head...and move on!
Electric Chair Guy - May 1, 2009, 5:02 pm,
this f***ing made me ROFL
Shithead - May 2, 2009, 9:58 pm,
You know what? I wasn't sure you were better than me until you responded to that. You're a better artist than me...what have you done on here that wasn't taken from someone else and put in a motifail poster?
Shithead - May 2, 2009, 9:59 pm,
You say you have a bigger ***k than me...well, that may be true, except a big ***k does you no good if you spend your life on motifake.com not getting laid.
Shithead - May 2, 2009, 10:02 pm,
So if you mean you're better than me (at motifake) then I'd say you're right. But I'm better than you at not stealing other people's work, not being a virgin, and not spelling like a first grader. Ron, you fail at everything except motifake. Congrats...
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - May 5, 2009, 2:04 am,
****head, go read a book. You bore me. I like Ron, as do MANY here. You picked the wrong target, because you picked the target with many many friends. Seriously, stop. We don't suffer fools gladly here, and this is no hatefest. And just in case--
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - May 5, 2009, 2:05 am,
-- everyone gangs up on you, I told you so! *sheesh*
Dr.doom Comment - May 5, 2009, 11:28 am,
Rons posters are bland and humourless, his are for those 40 year olds sitting in cubicles. This isnt art. This is a website to make pixles for humor. Which you have failed at ron. ****head is right on all levels
Dr.doom Comment - May 5, 2009, 11:28 am,
Rons posters are bland and humourless, his are for those 40 year olds sitting in cubicles. This isnt art. This%
Haarakkon - May 5, 2009, 11:42 am,
There are those who can and do, and those who can't. Those who can't can only sit around and b****. If the posters displayed on the site are not to your liking, then perhaps other sites may be more up your alley. You're welcome to search for those sites.
Shithead - May 6, 2009, 10:09 am,
Just because Ron has alot of friends doesn't make him right or make his posters more entertaining. Doom is right, most of Ron's motifails are bland and uninteresting. When he adds real humor like the other motifakers maybe I'll be less of a ***k, but..
Shithead - May 6, 2009, 10:11 am,
...until then, I'm going to downvote every poster he makes. I come to this site for laughs, not to watch retarded faggots like Ron make inside joke motifails, and get jerked off by all his military buddies who wouldnt know humor if it bit them in the a**
Canuck - May 6, 2009, 11:54 am,
Ron's contribution to this site is so vast that the occasional inside joke or not so funny motifake is ok. Even the best driver bumps the curb now and again! Keep up the good work Ron you may not make me ROFL every time but your dedication is admirable.
Mark - May 6, 2009, 2:17 pm,
I just felt something bite me on my a** and I'm not sure if it was humor or a ****head. Ahhh who cares? Ron does great work. Ron is funny. Ron is creative. Ron has a big ***k. Ron gets laid whenever he wants. ****head you're a ****head and a Troll.
LogicDude - May 6, 2009, 2:33 pm,
****head is an apt and fitting name. And I guess Dr. Doom-ass has decided to troll Ron and not Mark now? Wow did I miss this. Okay, maybe I don't miss the Timmys so much. RON RULES!!!
Mark - May 6, 2009, 2:37 pm,
I've been off the site for a while but I thought that Dr. Timmy was either banned, quit, or did the right thing and stuck a gun in his mouth.
Shithead - May 6, 2009, 11:56 pm,
The last 3 posts before me are a giant circlejerk for Ron. Thanks for proving my point you lameasses, enjoy your FAIL.
LogicDude - May 7, 2009, 1:20 pm,
Still waiting for your priceless and ROFL-worthy contributions to this site...oooooh SNAP! That's right, you don't have any.
Dr. Doom Comment - May 21, 2009, 5:43 pm,
Humor? Wheres the humor. All I see is ron b*** hurt over the fact that posters are better than his, ron doesn't have a big ***k, ron doesn't get laid, ron sits in a cubicle and draws worthless things that double as art to retards such as ones like mark.
Dr. Doom Comment - May 21, 2009, 5:43 pm,
Humor? Wheres the humor. All I see is ron b*** hurt over the fact that posters are better than his, ron%
agdaniele - May 21, 2009, 7:03 pm,
Timmmmmaaaayyyyyy!
LogicDude - May 22, 2009, 6:29 pm,
Timmy's can't get Doctoral degrees. It's obviously a made up name...
agdaniele - May 23, 2009, 10:49 am,
Sure they can, LD... ever heard of UNLV?
Dr. Doom Comment - May 23, 2009, 1:34 pm,
Im guessing that you guys are both one person because of the calvin/hobbes relation, so basically you just had to get on another account to agree with yourself and start a conversation. Lol. Pathetic fatman is pathetic.
Dr. Doom Comment - May 23, 2009, 1:34 pm,
LogicDude - May 23, 2009, 5:54 pm,
Whatever Timmy - pointing out your idiocy isn't worth the time it would take to create another account. Now why don't you do us all a favor and go die in a nice fire somewhere, mkay?
Dr. Doom Comment - May 25, 2009, 8:55 am,
Game set and match, f***ing failure. Two accounts? Ban this mother f***er..
Dr. Doom Comment - May 25, 2009, 8:55 am,
Game set and match, f***ing failure. Two accounts? Ban this mother f***er..
LogicDude - May 25, 2009, 9:11 am,
Your lack of ability to comprehend what you read is only surpassed by overall Timmy-ness. And if multiple accounts were a bannable offense, you would have been gone a long time ago. Go play in traffic now little boy - the adults are busy here.
Dr. Doom Comment - May 25, 2009, 3:14 pm,
First off, shouldnt you be out doing something like f***ing a hole in the wall? You say your an adult when your avatar is a 12 year olds comic book character, you cannot comprehend that you are a f***ing failure. And wtf is a timmy, you and mark love him.
Dr. Doom Comment - May 25, 2009, 3:14 pm,
MO - May 25, 2009, 3:56 pm,
That's it!! I draw the line when you insult Calvin and Hobbes! Never was and never will be another comic better. If you're too grown up for C&H you may as well pack your crap an head to the retirement home. Somone place a can of tuna next to this
MO - May 25, 2009, 3:59 pm,
fag!! KAPOW!!!
MO - May 25, 2009, 4:02 pm,
And one last thing!!! In the words of Calvin....."your bangs do a good job of covering up those lobotomy stitches!!!
LogicDude - May 26, 2009, 8:25 am,
I'm so proud that Timmy knows his number past 10! He can almost count to 13!!! Next, we'll work on grammar and spelling. Now then, go take your nap - you know how cranky you get if you don't take your nap after you have your juice box Timmy.
Dr. Doom comment - May 26, 2009, 1:03 pm,
You know you need to get a life when...you post at 5:25 in the morning..LOL
Dr. Doom comment - May 26, 2009, 1:03 pm,
You know you need to get a life when...you post at 5:25 in the morning..LOL
LogicDude - May 26, 2009, 3:42 pm,
Domo arigato, Mr. Timmy-boto!
Logic Man - July 16, 2009, 11:17 am,
I am a douche bag. Somebody please plug my b*** with juicy ****s. Use me as a cum dumpster.
Logic Man - July 16, 2009, 11:18 am,
Dr Doom is a tool
Arrogant Knight - July 16, 2009, 11:29 am,
You do realise that we can see all of the names you use, right?
gggg - January 8, 2010, 7:03 am,
Ron, your usage of the term infer would be better represented by the word imply for clarity's sake if nothing else and as it has been said in language clarity is everything.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - January 8, 2010, 9:08 am,
Really?...did you have to go there?......English is Ron's second language. Grammar nazis are no fun.
Bartimaeus - January 8, 2010, 9:59 am,
That's impressive. I wish I could speak Spanish half as well as he speaks English.
culos - January 8, 2010, 10:04 am,
Didn't you know Ron was short for Ronaldinho? He creates his posters during half-time at the soccer games...
Bartimaeus - January 8, 2010, 10:13 am,
Wow, I have no idea who that is. Like most Americans, I don't follow the other version of Football at all. lol
culos - January 8, 2010, 10:34 am,
Don't want to start the same fight over and over again but we have the only game worthy of the name footbaal is 'soccer'. You guys play Hand-egg!
Bartimaeus - January 8, 2010, 10:36 am,
Hey...sometimes they punt...and there a field goals...and...you really have a point, there. d***.
Bartimaeus - January 8, 2010, 10:46 am,
But a football is a BALL! I stand firmly behind that. A soccer ball isn't any less of a ball because of its pentagons...why should the prior be faulted for its edges?
or