Creator: ronsart

Cubbybear - April 23, 2009, 11:47 am,
Truly a demotivator...thanks Ron for making my day...LOL
mooooooooooooooo - April 23, 2009, 11:54 am,
I agree with Cubby. This is what this site is all about.......5 Lions
Canuck - April 23, 2009, 12:20 pm,
woohoo just what's been missing!
Haarakkon - April 23, 2009, 7:58 pm,
I agree. This is good. So why isn't it even on the top-rated page?
Sean - April 23, 2009, 8:05 pm,
Not just good. Great.
agdaniele - April 23, 2009, 8:48 pm,
RON - April 23, 2009, 10:10 pm,
THANK YOU SIRS! I have to many RON haters to have any poster stay on any level...slowly but surely...down voted...reason have others on top..done by hackers way back when...but do really appreciate comments and votes...ur good get back to work!
Alex - April 24, 2009, 10:55 am,
When will you get out of this site ? This is motifake, for fake motivationals, if you want to post oh so deep motivators go somewhere else!
Sean - April 24, 2009, 11:01 am,
Alex, Ron has taken a cliche "Stepping stones to ..." "Success" "Financial Security" etc. and flipped it around entirely. So the jaunty way that cliche reads to those who are all too familar with it takes you to the opposite of RON's punchline: failure.
Sean - April 24, 2009, 11:02 am,
This is a first rate parody, and to be a parody it has to resemble its target as much as possible.
Shithead - April 25, 2009, 10:47 am,
I agree with Alex. I'm also getting tired of the 'inner circle' of motifake, where about 60% of all top rated motifails are made by about 5 people. What's worse is that they aren't even funny, they're just stupid inside jokes or serious motifakes.
agdaniele - April 25, 2009, 1:36 pm,
Based on Alex and Pit-head's contributions to the motifake "pool" it's safe to say that any insult to Ron's posters is, in fact, a compliment. If someone who loves Taco Bell compliments your lasagne, is it really going to be a point of pride?
rerun - April 25, 2009, 2:30 pm,
I consider myself as part of the "inner circle: and I don't have any top 10 motifakes, thus your argument is full of ****, as is your name.
LogicDude - April 25, 2009, 6:26 pm,
Put up or STFU. Make some funny posters instead of just b****in' or GTFO.
rerun - April 25, 2009, 8:15 pm,
LD - My comments were not directed at you...they were directed at ****head...but you do offer excellent advice.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - April 25, 2009, 10:40 pm,
This is one of the better demotivational posters ever made, and anyone who says different just doesn't get it. Perhaps the timmies should go back to playing pokemon.
LogicDude - April 25, 2009, 11:18 pm,
Rerun...I was just "seconding the motion" as it were and agreeing with you. Definitely wasn't saying that to are a healthy participant in this Motifake madness we call a website. ;-)
WTFO - April 26, 2009, 12:04 am,
Ron, I don't get why you are being attacked so blindly. This one is totally in the demotivational line. I have a favorite word because it can be used as a verb, noun, adjective, adverb, and an exclamation. Let me use that word as advice when dealing with
WTFO - April 26, 2009, 12:04 am,
these hate-filled Timmies: f*** the f***ing f***ers!
RON - April 26, 2009, 12:38 am,
Poophead knows what I think of him...must be boyfriend junkie of Thanks everyone of you for positive comments...appreciated very much! Th
Shithead - April 26, 2009, 2:05 am,
It's great how everyone on this site jerks ron off for absolutely nothing. Its even better when everyone on this site rages when someone states an opinion that isn't parallel with their own. Seriously though, ronsart I hope you don't quit your day job..
temp - October 4, 2009, 10:40 pm,
Based on the artistic style and content of real motivational posters, this is a TRUE de-motivational poster. One of the few I've seen on this site. There is plenty of funny stuff on here, but i consider this a true de-motivational. Just my opinion.
temp - October 4, 2009, 10:42 pm,
But to all posters (n.), don't stop what you're doing. At least one person, somewhere thinks your poster is funny. Even if it never makes it past the moderator.
RON - October 4, 2009, 10:52 pm,
thx Mr. Temp.
Sean - October 4, 2009, 11:18 pm,
If you like true demotivational posters, check out and also a website called caudht@work productions. The posters there aspire to be true demotivators. Hope that helps.
Sean - October 4, 2009, 11:19 pm,