Are oblivious to their own wrongdoing.

Creator: VinceVicious

MrRandom - May 20, 2009, 4:15 am,
Unlike bush who was just oblivious
Mark - May 20, 2009, 12:03 pm,
MrRandom - Would that be a Mulberry bush you're referring to? Please make the punctuation corrections to your comment and then return it here for half credit you half wit.
hermes - May 21, 2009, 7:26 am,
i think he means bush as in p****. Like the p**** who sent a generation of young people to die based on intel he knew was faulty/ unreliable. get it? P.S dont you have a job?
LogicDude - May 21, 2009, 10:26 am,
A "generation" of young people? You really, really do suck at mathematical concepts, don't you? Even counting those injured in OEF/OIF, there have been less than 100,000 casualties. There were more than that on D-Day in 1944. Generation? Not even close.
LogicDude - May 21, 2009, 10:28 am,
And unlike the past major conflicts we were in, this past one had no draft. Other than those in the initial operations (2001-2003) who may not have had time to get out, everyone else who has gone has done so VOLUNTARILY.
hermes - May 22, 2009, 5:59 am,
Im in Iraq Right at this moment serving in an infantry unit. I take time to comment here between missions. Have you served at all "logic***k"? I may have mis used the term but in addition to the men and women who served & die in the field think a
hermes - May 22, 2009, 6:03 am,
many have and will beaffected later on due to their experiences here. From suicide to divorces. There have been 3 people here whose mariages fell apart so far, and thats just the ones I know of. So i am sorry if my math or literary skills are not to your
Hermes - May 22, 2009, 6:06 am,
standard, Im just a dumb grunt. But I was making a point is the effects that this b.s war is going to have on our generation. In addition I have been in scince 1997. I disagreed with invading I raq from day 1 but i stood in front of the flag and swore to
Hermes - May 22, 2009, 6:11 am,
Obey the orders of the POTUS & congress wether I liked them or not. IM a M.Fing profesional soldier. I never said or wrote anything bad about GWBsh while he was in office but now he is fair game for critcism in 4 or 8 years i will bash the **** ou
hermes - May 22, 2009, 6:17 am,
but iwill also give credit where it is due. I will not make believe gwbsh is this infallible hero neo cons make out to be. And there is way more serving who feel how i do than might think. just cause we show up when the potus comes around and smile and
hermes - May 22, 2009, 6:19 am,
clap everytime he belts out a canned line does not mean we like or even agree with him. Most of the troops you see doing that are made to go there by their superiors. We are not necesarily showing respect for the individual but for the position.
Hermes - May 22, 2009, 6:20 am,
in closing sorry for all the mispelles and gramar error and sory I called you a ***k, Im just sensitive about my math skills. god bless
LogicDude - May 22, 2009, 6:45 pm,
Hermes, first: Thank you for your service; second: I am a retired Senior NCO - 20 years, 2 months and 2 days - but who was counting? My statement still stands though on the current conflict - there isn't a draft, so with the exception of those who were
LogicDude - May 22, 2009, 6:47 pm,
in the service on 9/11, everyone else is a volunteer. BTW, my "little" brother is a CW4 Apache pilot with the 1st Cav that just arrived in Iraq for his 2nd tour there. My Niece is a SGT in the 101st that just arrived home from Afghanistan and another
LogicDude - May 22, 2009, 6:49 pm,
Niece is a SGT in the USMC that has served in Iraq as well. My wife is also a retired Army NCO. My Dad served 28 years in the service and my Father-in-law 26 years. Neither of them were drafted. Divorce, trauma, and death are harsh reminders of the
LogicDude - May 22, 2009, 6:51 pm,
sacrifices our valiant men and women make in the service of others. I was seriously injured in a parachute accident (82nd Abn HOOAH!) and suffer from the aftereffects DAILY. My point is I volunteered - more than once when I reenlisted during my career -
LogicDude - May 22, 2009, 6:53 pm,
no one forced me to stay in the military. My question is this: why do people join the military and then act so f*cking surprised when they find out they have to fight in a war? If you have enlisted since 9/11, or - in your case - reenlisted since then,
LogicDude - May 22, 2009, 6:54 pm,
there is very little pity to be had. RESPECT is what I have for you, and that is WAY more valuable than pity. So, from here all I can say is be safe, watch out for your troops (even the officers), and know you have my undying gratitude for your service!
hermes - May 23, 2009, 5:58 am,
My statement about our former potus still stands as well. I took your comment the wrong way and went in a weird direction triying to make my point. Like I said before its disturbing the way some people in this forum and others seem to almost worship
hermes - May 23, 2009, 6:05 am,
gwb. Lets face it the guy forest gumped his way into office the first time. On his second run for reelection his oppenent ran such a bad campaing that many in my circle of friends thought he threw the election on purpose. He is an alleged christian,
hermes - May 23, 2009, 6:10 am,
but his wife is pro-choice, and his 2 girls are very obviously not religious at all. wich goes against the chritian value of "keeping your household". The man has a bachelors in history from yale and an MBA from harvard and he still pronounced the word
hermes - May 23, 2009, 6:16 am,
Nuclear incorectly, seemed to be un able to get trough a speech without geting tounge twisted or butchering even the most common of quotes (fool me once shame on me, fool me twice........duh.... you aint foolin me again). Any time the polls
hermes - May 23, 2009, 6:21 am,
were unfavorable he went and passed a family values bill to keep the bible thumpers happy and bring his numbers up. he used these folks as political pawns. Refused to do anything about the economy in the early stages of the resecion choosing instead the
hermes - May 23, 2009, 6:29 am,
let's make believe it aint there and maybe it will go away aproach wich has worked so well this far. Have you ever wondered why there are no pics of him on a horse? even thought he owns a ranch because he is afrais of horses yet portrais himself a cowboy
hermes - May 23, 2009, 6:29 am,
hermes - May 23, 2009, 7:17 am,
sorry i meant to say he is afraid of horses and other farm animals. well again i wemt on a rant when all i want to say is he was not the best potus we have had in recent history, he is not the worst, that honor belongs to the peanut farmer.
hermes - May 23, 2009, 7:20 am,
but he is in the top three worst. and he fooled everybody to the point that there is these neo con fags putting up posters of him claming he is the greatest thing since jesus. He was and is a dumb un-articulate, spoiled man-child who wanted to be potus
hermes - May 23, 2009, 7:26 am,
not because he wanted to lead the country into a new great era but because "dady was potus and i want to be like daddy" But bsh senior was a real man with great integrety. In doing this W has been the most devisive potus ive ever heard of with the
hermes - May 23, 2009, 7:33 am,
exeption of lincoln. So why o why do neo cons keep gloryfying him and @ the same time pretending to disagree with everything bho does. he has been potus less thansix months and theyre acting like the country is going down the tubes. when ghw decided to
hermes - May 23, 2009, 7:37 am,
bail out fredymac and fanymae neo cons praised him when bho bailed out ing they acted like it was a travesty. And as far the bonuses go when you take money from the gvt, you have to do what they say. everyone knows that.
hermes - May 23, 2009, 7:42 am,
well dude I wish all your family members serving abroad and in the homefront all the best. for some of us the military is the only way of life we know and our love for god, flag and country keeps us serving reguardless of who is in the white house and
hermes - May 23, 2009, 7:45 am,
how he is running the country. This new potus won by a landslide, to me that means the majority of the U.S was not happy with how things were going. god bless and goodluck. Im going back out the wire so see yall later.
LogicDude - May 23, 2009, 1:15 pm,
Yo Hermes, It's easy to second-guess anyone w/o all the info and anyone who makes it into the White House is going to make decisions that will piss off folks. Decision W made were criticized, but have since been validated by BHO - once he had access to
LogicDude - May 23, 2009, 1:17 pm,
all the in of W used to make it he changed his position (like the military tribunals and wire***ping). I don't think W was the best, but I DO think he was the best on the ballot for those 2 elections. I don't think BHO was the best on the ballot this past
LogicDude - May 23, 2009, 1:18 pm,
election - I think McCain was despite all the crap about his age, etc. and Palin as a running mate (VPILF!!!). God bless you for your dedication to your country - you don't join the military because it's a million-dollar job, you join because of
LogicDude - May 23, 2009, 1:20 pm,
dedication to your country and what it stands for, your family, and your brothers and sisters standing with you in the line. A lot of people are failing to feel that pull to serve and that is truly sad. Thanks again for being one of those truly great
LogicDude - May 23, 2009, 1:22 pm,
Americans that is willing to stand in the gap for us, be safe and let your fellow troops know we're praying for them! If you need some quick air support, my Bro is flying Apache's out of Al Kut - just call for "Crash Test Dummy" okay? Out!
ThisPictureIsShit - May 25, 2009, 7:47 pm,
Will someone please get rid of these stupid-ass wrongly-done ones?
VinceVicious - July 10, 2009, 4:44 pm,
Yes, the picture is ****. Hence Obama is in it. The poster however is not, although I'll admit it's not demotivational... except to Liberals. As for the argument between LogicDude and hermes, I mainly agree with LogicDude. However, I believe that Bush
VinceVicious - July 10, 2009, 4:47 pm,
...wasn't all that wonderful of a president. He made some good decisions and some bad decisions. But he was no where near as detrimental to the USA as BHO is. And the country IS going down the tubes. Apparently not enough people have heard about the
VinceVicious - July 10, 2009, 4:52 pm,
...2009 "cap-and-trade" energy bill that's probably going to be passed or the national healthcare bill on the horizon. Or the myriad of other negative things BHO has done.