2012 can't come soon enough.

Creator: Paul Kondor Poduszlo

ILikeBoobs - August 16, 2009, 7:20 pm,
Only because, according to the Myans, 2012 is when the world ends. A better fate than this imbecile as president.
WTFO - August 16, 2009, 7:28 pm,
I'd wager dollars to dimes that she is infinitely smarter than you, ILB. Besides, the Myan calendar has run out twice before in history so they started a new one. The only thing that may end by 2012 is the freedom of the US Republic under the Dems.
ILikeBoobs - August 16, 2009, 7:48 pm,
Apparently you don't recognize sarcasm when you hear it. Another reason this woman with an IQ of 2 is supported by those with IQ's less than that.
WTFO - August 16, 2009, 7:52 pm,
One sarcasm is difficult to pick up on in written form but you are apparently too stupid to realize that. As for you pathetic attacks on Palin and Reps, you just show how sad your position is since you can't submit a logic-based statement about people.
ILikeBoobs - August 16, 2009, 7:58 pm,
I am stupid?! First, you are speaking up for, quite possibly, the dumbest person on the planet. 2nd, I said nothing about Reps or Dems, for you all you know i am a Rep. Check outside your own little world, there is more than you out here.
ILikeBoobs - August 16, 2009, 7:59 pm,
..also, our "freedoms" were never more in jeopardy than during the 8 years of the Reign of King Cheney and his Bush minions. Where were you then? Whining about freedoms or rounding up people for interrogations?
WTFO - August 16, 2009, 10:12 pm,
Yes you are stupid for judging a woman you don't know based on the liberal hate machines and media lies that smeared this woman and her family. We interrogated terrorists not citizens. Another example of stupidity, is your thinking terrorists that are
WTFO - August 16, 2009, 10:14 pm,
captured on the battlefield are entitled to Constitutional protections afforded to US citizens. US born terror suspects were afforded all protections under law. Liberals attack Palin because she is a major threat to the female voting block of the Dems. It
WTFO - August 16, 2009, 10:16 pm,
is just that simple. So they resort to personal attacks that no foundation in reality. She was cleared of all of those 16 or so ethics charges brought against her by he liberal legislation. The left rely on politics of character a**assination versus
WTFO - August 16, 2009, 10:18 pm,
having any real solutions. Their game plan is to divide us by race, gender, and economics so they can hate, blame and gain power for themselves. Congrats, you are dumb enough to fall for that BS and perpetuate it.
ILikeBoobs - August 17, 2009, 12:27 am,
Equality in justice, a quality of light, a particle of mercy, makes the color of right. Gravity and distance, change the passage of light. Gravity and distance change the color of right.
ILB - August 17, 2009, 12:32 am,
You are so full of what is Right, you can't see what is true. Furthermore, you just demonstrated everything you said. You accuse me of it, while doing it yourself. I didnt need the media to show me Palin is idiot, she did that just fine on her own.
ILB - August 17, 2009, 12:39 am,
oh, and as a parting thought I know you will not entertain. I never pretended to have any solutions, only to talk about ideas. Go back and keep listening to Limbaugh and Coulter to make you feel superior, the grown ups have real issues to discuss.
WTFO - August 17, 2009, 12:39 am,
Cute little poetry, interesting but pointless at the same time. I don't judge the intel of someone based on what little snippets the media decides to show me. Can you provide proof she's an idiot?
WTFO - August 17, 2009, 12:42 am,
I don't listen to Limbaugh much at all and I dislike Coulter's style. I make my judgements based on the Constitution and my own research into the truth. Also, don't try to talk down to me and pretend you're a "grown up" since you're acting childish
WTFO - August 17, 2009, 12:44 am,
towards the former Gov of Alaska and her supporters. BTW, I don't believe she will or should win the nomination for Presidential candidate in 2012. I'm just sick of personal attacks on her and her family from vicious low-lifes who feel so superior.
Haarakkon - August 17, 2009, 12:50 am,
Fundamental Rule Of Life: Never bite the hand that feeds you. In other words, if you upset your parties hierarchy, your political prospects are going to diminish rapidly. See also: Quitting.
Haarakkon - August 17, 2009, 12:53 am,
Of course, if Obama keeps it up, the Republicans can nominate Squeaky Fromme and win the election. See also: Bush.
Sikki - August 17, 2009, 1:14 am,
Hey guys guess what...look into operation blacktop and then see if any of this **** matters...we're all f***ed in the end lol
WTFO - August 17, 2009, 1:15 am,
Points well made, Haar.
Sean - August 17, 2009, 10:01 am,
Bad example, Haar. Squeaky Fromme tried to take out Ford while dressed as a nun and carrying a colt 45 semi-automatic pistol. She has gun cred. Therefore she appeals to their base. Hell, she is their base (currently, anyway). *snickers*
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 20, 2009, 6:28 am,
So WTFO, sir, if I may ask who do you favor for the Presidency for 2012; or are you of the opinion that it is too early to throw your support to someone yet?
BoneCD - August 20, 2009, 8:48 am,
Mary Jo Kopechne...ooops, my bad she's dead *sorry there Teddy*. Well then how about Mitt Romney with John Kasich or Mike Huckabee as VP...just sayin' PKP
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 20, 2009, 10:24 pm,
I actually supported Huck in 2008 right after my original first choice of Duncan Hunter dropped out. He'd be a fine choice as well, as would a few others. To be honest Palin is not my first first choice in 2012; but to me it seems evident she will most
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 20, 2009, 10:25 pm,
likely get the nomination... and victory over Obama. A party should rally around their main candidate, and the way things look Palin is one of the top. But yes, there are others in contention. Personally I'm hoping Newt runs.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 20, 2009, 10:27 pm,
And even if someone like Romney, Huckabee, or someone else gets the Republican nomination, the chances are good that they would chose Palin as a running mate anyway.
Sean - August 20, 2009, 10:42 pm,
She's the kiss of death. The GOP has got to stop playing to its base. How does she rate amongst independants and the undecideds? I'm guessing somewhere between piss-poor and forgettaboutit.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 21, 2009, 1:38 am,
She went to Georgia and campaigned for Saxby Chambliss for Senator and suddenly he pulled ahead and won. She has loyal supporters, and attracts enormous crowds that no one other than Obama can. People are obsessed with her. That's not the kiss of death.
Zed - August 21, 2009, 5:40 am,
I respect John McCain, but after they snagged her, that cemented who I was going to vote for. There's no way I was going to vote for anyone whose Pastor to this day STILL brags about being a WITCH-HUNTER.
Sean - August 21, 2009, 11:19 am,
People are obsessed with Charles Manson, but not enough for him to win a national election. She alienates the moderates for more than she attracts them and the independants. When numbers matter, Paul, that is the kiss of death. You'll learn that in ...
Sean - August 21, 2009, 11:20 am,
school one day.
Sean - August 21, 2009, 11:21 am,
Hopefully you'll also learn to write more grammatically correct sentences than I just did.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 21, 2009, 11:24 am,
**** Zed still here?....bloody p***.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 21, 2009, 9:55 pm,
Then on that hand; history has shown that when the G.O.P. stays to its roots (Ronald Reagan) they win resoundingly; whereas when they nominate a moderate (John McCain), they lose. Plus it's possible for a "base of the party" candidate to pull
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 21, 2009, 9:55 pm,
in independents and undecideds.
Sean - August 21, 2009, 11:51 pm,
Not possible for her. That's my point. And how many Reagans have there been?
todd snyder - August 31, 2009, 12:06 pm,
todd snyder - August 31, 2009, 12:06 pm,
5 lions 4 u!
yamam - August 31, 2009, 12:13 pm,
I can prove she is an idiot, she though Africa was a COUNTRY! how can anyone possible consider her for any high form of government when she doesnt even know simple facts that the majority of people learn when there still in single figures!
WTFO - September 1, 2009, 12:09 am,
It is true that an aide in the campaign claimed she thought Africa was a country, but that is hearsay. Even if true and according to that makes her an idiot. Then what about a person who states "I've now been in 57 states, I think, one left to go." in a
WTFO - September 1, 2009, 12:10 am,
speech? That person believes that there are at least 58 states in the US. Is that person an idiot? Just seeing if you'll be even with your judgments on people's intelligence or if you're just another hateful partisan. I hope the previous is true.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - September 1, 2009, 1:14 am,
I feel that NBC Saturday Night Live skit did a lot to unfairly hurt Palin's image. The general public does not see all the brilliant speeches she gave in Alaska and single out one or two lines from her; lines taken out of context at that.
WTFO - September 1, 2009, 1:18 am,
check out - - to see how informed some Obama voters were about the campaign.
Bah - September 1, 2009, 1:44 am,
I say this as a conservative and a patriot: God save us from Palin and her supporters. "May God enlighten my enemies and save me from my allies."
ILB - September 9, 2009, 2:55 am,
Ive read her speaches,.....nope.....shes still a blithering idiot.
ILB - September 9, 2009, 2:56 am,
Oh, and Youtube,....theres a credible source.
WTFO - September 10, 2009, 1:13 am,
I'm sure she does know how to spell 'speeches' correctly though. BTW, what better source is there than video of people being interviewed and displaying their gross ignorance of political issues right after they cast their vote? You just can't handle facts
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - September 18, 2009, 10:37 pm,
How can YouTube not be a credible source when it's actual footage of the person actually speaking in their own actual words (regardless of what you think of Palin)? Are you suggesting YouTube doctors speeches?
Bah - October 6, 2009, 4:47 pm,
Paul, you say people who play to the base win, but Reagan pulled in a huge number of moderate democrat votes. More than 40% of Americans are now independents - Socially moderate, Fiscally conservative. Just like most of Reagan's supporters.
Bah - October 6, 2009, 4:50 pm,
Palin is Socially Conservative and Fiscally who knows? Unless she can define herself as a strong fiscal conservative over the next few years, she won't have a chance. Both parties are shrinking, and the Religious Right is less than a third of republicans
Sean - October 6, 2009, 4:51 pm,
Excellent point on that Bah. Reagan's appeal went way beyond the base at the time. And Reagan was able to play to just about everyone, at least while on the campaign trail.
ricdob51 - October 6, 2009, 7:01 pm,
Now that her "son-in-law" has come out with his book and tok her down a few pegs, there is NO way she will ever be a politicalheadliner again!
Zed - October 6, 2009, 8:50 pm,
I wish you were right, ricdob51, but there's plenty of die-hard Palinites who still back her and ignore the book's revelations, Troopergate, the Bridge To Nowhere (she voted FOR but claims AGAINST), and her other foibles.
Bartimaeus - October 6, 2009, 8:54 pm,
O_O...Does this mean I get to shoot at wolves from a helicopter? That's something to vote for!
Zed - October 6, 2009, 9:02 pm,
No, Bart, the wolves get to shoot at YOU from a helicopter. Freedom OF religion, freedom FROM religion, right to bear arms, right to arm bears, so on and so forth.
ricdob51 - October 6, 2009, 10:07 pm,
Trust me, Zed...anyone who quits the governor's mansion b/c the job's "too hard" will get eaten up by the democrats, she doesnt have a prayer
Sean - October 6, 2009, 11:33 pm,
But she has to survive her fellow GOP potential nominees first, and Mitt Romney for instance, will make mincemeat outta her even if he isn't wearing his secret protective Mormon underwear -- though of course he'll have them on, let's not be ridiculous now
LURCH - October 7, 2009, 12:27 am,
Gentlemen, as much as I love Palin and her strong views, I fear that the perception of her being an idiot will frighten the moderates.However liberals love idiots i.e. Obama bin Biden
Bartimaeus - October 7, 2009, 12:33 am,
Lurch...I think if you were any more right wing, you'd be posting your comments from one of those bomb shelters and waiting for the rapture or a nuclear holocaust. Wait...are YOU in a fallout shelter?
LURCH - October 7, 2009, 12:47 am,
I am not going to answer that for fear you might track my ip address, but I do look over my left shoulder to ask Rush his opinion
LURCH - October 7, 2009, 12:53 am,
By the way, I am looking for the rapture to occur anyday now. Nuclear holocaust will occur after we are gone.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - November 4, 2009, 8:04 pm,
I do feel that Palin is more than capable of getting moderates as Reagan did; what I said was that she can and should stick to her core principles.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - November 4, 2009, 8:06 pm,
The power of Palin is undeniable. Just look at how she recently got the Republican candidate in the race for New York Representative to actually quit the race after she instead endorsed the Conservative candidate.
Derek - November 15, 2009, 4:05 pm,
Someone can't wait for a laugh
agdaniele - November 15, 2009, 4:07 pm,
fuhgawz500 - June 9, 2012, 6:23 pm,
Talk to most Alaskans, people who have dealt with this woman in power first hand.. Believe me when I say we DO NOT need to give this moron any more power.
rerun - June 9, 2012, 8:00 pm,
political posters are now housed at politifake. Please don't comment on the ones here, take any political discussions to the site created for that topic.
fuhgawz500 - June 10, 2012, 2:28 am,
oh for f*** sake this website is balls. kill my account.
rerun - June 10, 2012, 8:13 am,