Absolute proof that the words spoken do not cause offensive but who is speaking the words causes the offense. Liberal hypocrisy at its finest.

Creator: WTFO

Sil - April 30, 2009, 9:08 am,
Well said-or written in this case.
Marduke - April 30, 2009, 2:04 pm,
Let's see comparing the two comments where 1 has only made minimal statements and the other has talked at length about what he feels personally as well as what he supports as POTUS, yeah that's the same, you betcha. Conservative stupidity strikes again...
Sean - April 30, 2009, 2:16 pm,
Can you believe someone actually put together the original pic?
WTFO - April 30, 2009, 5:20 pm,
Marduke. Are you completely stupid?? They both have the same position on the topic. One has power to set policy but not an utter from the liberal loons. The other has no power and she was viciously attacked by dumbasses like you.
WTFO - April 30, 2009, 5:20 pm,
Sean, I put together the pics. So yea, I can believe it.
Sean - April 30, 2009, 5:46 pm,
Really? No point too small then, eh?
WTFO - April 30, 2009, 5:54 pm,
Almost forgot, thanks Sil.
WTFO - April 30, 2009, 5:54 pm,
Sean, I'm not sure I'm tracking on what your talking about.
Sean - April 30, 2009, 6:00 pm,
Maybe I'm just being b****y (sobriety does that to me), but with a closet Marxist in the White House, it just seems that you've got bigger fish to fry.
WTFO - April 30, 2009, 6:13 pm,
I think he came out of the closet already, but that's neither here nor there. This was intended to point out how this poor woman was brutally attacked for stating the majority opinion in her state (Prop 8) as well as the opinion of BHO, while when the
WTFO - April 30, 2009, 6:15 pm,
exact sentiment expressed by any Dem, in this case the Pres, is largely ignored. I think the Far-Left Loons are vicious hate-mongering attack dogs. This was in no way an attack on BHO and shouldn't be viewed as such.
Sean - May 25, 2009, 12:08 am,
Just saw her actual quote. She deserved better than to be used or abused as media fodder. Her answer, which I happen to disagree with strongly, was heartfelt and sincere. She even expressed her honest answer with genuine sensitivity.
WTFO - May 25, 2009, 1:47 am,
I agree with you, Sean. She was sincere and respectful of those who disagree with her position. She didn't deserve the abuse. I still find it strange that those same attackers are silent on the fact that Pres Obama holds the same belief.
Cheech - May 28, 2009, 1:49 pm,
This is about as accurate as you can get in an example of what is going on with the majority of the media and it's Leftist influence. They think it is great when it is to their convenience and horrible when someone else says something. Just look at the
Cheech - May 28, 2009, 1:56 pm,
current situation with SotoMayor it is great her long road of struggle but it wasn't convenient to point it out for a recent republican appointee (I forget his name) who had a much more storied past it never got mentioned. Never mind the way the women
Cheech - May 28, 2009, 1:59 pm,
were treated this past election. The Democrats/Liberals are nothing but a bunch of hypocritical nut jobs. Fortunatley they are doing such a piss poor job that I doubt there will be a second term. Probably a number of terms before a Dem wins again.
Haarakkon - May 28, 2009, 2:14 pm,
Fortunately for the Republican Party, Americans have such short attention spans. They'll have forgotten about Bush by 2012. In the 2008 election, the Dems could have put up Britney Spears and won handily. Same thing next election.
Haarakkon - May 28, 2009, 2:17 pm,
Meaning, the Republicans will find another breathing Homer Simpson and win. There is no middle, there is only the whimpering right and the sniveling left. And their followers, NONE of whom claim responsibility.
Haarakkon - May 28, 2009, 2:21 pm,
Much like the current economic woes, though the Republicans had the presidency, they have found a way to avoid responsibility by blaming the Democrats in Congress. Creative, if not entirely accurate. Feh. Responsibility and facts, who needs them?
Jmac0585 - May 28, 2009, 2:39 pm,
Can a Dem or Lib tell me what the official date will be when you can quit blaming Rep and Bush for the current mess? By current, I mean any given moment, as opposed to the financial mess of late 2007-2009.
Jmac0585 - May 28, 2009, 2:41 pm,
For example will it be on Dec 15, 2009, that the Dems in power will say, "From now on it's us," or will the continue to pass the buck?
WTFO - May 30, 2009, 12:54 am,
They will constantly pass the buck, it's the only way they've gained power. Since they don't have a defendable position, they resort to hate, smear tactics and blame. 2001-2006 the Reps spent a lot of tax dollars (partly to rebuild the CIA & milit
WTFO - May 30, 2009, 12:55 am,
...and military that Clinton underfunded for 8 years). Also he fought 2 wars to remove the Taliban and the evil dictator Saddam. Also, they had to build DHS. From 2007-2008 the Dems held Congress (by lying and demonizing Bush versus any real position) and
WTFO - May 30, 2009, 12:57 am,
they went wild on earmark spending and tied them to projects Pres Bush had to sign (like GWOT spending bills). They also ignored the pending housing and banking market crash that they were warned about by Bush and McCain. I wouldn't be surprised if that
WTFO - May 30, 2009, 12:59 am,
was intentional so they could use it in the campaign in 2008. Dems were on the take from Fannie Mae (Dodd, Clinton, Kerry and yes Obama too). They have jammed their socialist agenda right up Lady Liberty's a** and our kids are going to pay the bills.
WTFO - May 30, 2009, 1:01 am,
BTW, Haar. While Pres Bush was a poor speaker (to be honest Obama is a poor speaker too, but a good reader) the last POTUS was not dumb as you suggest. His policies kept this nation safe from a 2nd attack. How about a little gratitude or r u that hateful?
Sean - May 30, 2009, 1:03 am,
WTFO wrote: "They will constantly pass the buck, it's the only way they've gained power. Since they don't have a defendable position, they resort to hate, smear tactics and blame. " ...
Sean - May 30, 2009, 1:04 am,
But I took the Angels away from all of that. They work for me now, and my name is Charlie. *cue really cool 70's music*
Haarakkon - May 30, 2009, 1:16 am,
My only real position is that the political arena has become dominated by speech writers who excel at making no commitments and the television personalities. Grooming. I saw it in the last 3 governors in my state, the last 3 elected senators, and my
Haarakkon - May 30, 2009, 1:19 am,
Congressman. I had the honor of having breakfast with the current governor in 2000 the morning after he lost his race for the senate. I've seen every one of these guys become a polished, non-committal politico. It's unfortunate, but it's the system.
Haarakkon - May 30, 2009, 1:24 am,
So the message gets diluted in the party rhetoric at some point, and these guys are no more than party mouthpieces. If I seem disillusioned, I am. I think I have reason to be, having known some of these guys for forever, and watching them change.
Haarakkon - May 30, 2009, 1:26 am,
I don't believe that the party hacks nominate intelligent people. I do believe they nominate people who are pliable & charismatic. Coalition builders. I also believe the last POTUS with any real intelligence was Wilson, but he couldn't build a coa
WTFO - May 30, 2009, 2:32 am,
Sean, your a weird guy. Funny but weird. Haar, fair points but I'm not sure I agree that Wilson was that intelligent.
LogicDude - May 30, 2009, 3:47 pm,
Back to Sean, I mean Charlie - can I be Bosley?
Jmac0585 - June 1, 2009, 4:53 pm,
I'd just like to add that... holy smokes she h**.
MrRandom - June 24, 2009, 9:52 pm,
Despite my own liberal views, I agree wholeheartedly with this, and would also like to bring up that there are way too many uninformed on this, Hollywood being a prime example. I recall Sean Penn mentioning new hope for g** marriage with Obama in office
MrRandom - June 24, 2009, 9:53 pm,
, too many people are simply stupid or ignorant and neither side is flawless.
WTFO - June 25, 2009, 12:40 am,
Mr. Random, thanks for chiming in. You are right on the money. Neither side is perfect but Hollywood and major media outlets believe the POTUS is. The Newsweek editor called Obama God. That is scary and is too close to state run media for my taste.
Claire - September 5, 2009, 1:09 am,
I'm surprised he hasn't been a**assinated yet by some neo-nazi.
Claire - September 5, 2009, 1:10 am,
OK, seriously? I can't say, "assassinated?!"
agdaniele - September 5, 2009, 1:20 am,
I had May on the teaser card.
Zed - September 5, 2009, 2:40 am,
Claire, try "a$sa$sinated"
jackson - September 19, 2009, 12:32 pm,
uh maybe cos hes the f***in president and shes a beauty bimbo?
WTFO - September 25, 2009, 1:44 am,
Jack, why does it matter who the people are? I thought we were all equal in the US. The point is that the very same statement was viciously attacked by the left when she said it and ignored when the leftist presidential candidate said it. True hypocrisy.
Bah - October 23, 2009, 12:27 pm,
This is a prime example of why I hope things will change for the better over the coming decades. As larger sections of the voting population become internet savvy, hypocrisy will be harder and harder to get away with. Here's to the future!