Creator: Sean

Sean - April 30, 2009, 11:44 pm,
My sarcasm here is based on the premise that Republicans have a choice. But the more I think about it, the less sure I am. While hardcore Republicans would neve wote Dem. If you don't kiss their a**es enough, how would their vindictiveness play out?
Haarakkon - April 30, 2009, 11:53 pm,
Taken as a whole, though, it works. Rush and Sen. Franken are two sides of the coin.
Sean - May 1, 2009, 12:00 am,
Intersting point. I think some of Franken's nastiness slips in under the radar (mine) anyway, because he's simply a lot smarter and funnier than Rush. Rush can`t make you laugh if you don`t already want to see who he mocks be mocked.
Sean - May 1, 2009, 12:02 am,
I have in mind Franken's books when I think of his tougher stuff.
Haarakkon - May 1, 2009, 12:15 am,
I don't listen to Rush or Al, but I've read their stuff. They both tend toward polarity. In that sense, the poster is dead on.
WTFO - May 1, 2009, 12:36 am,
"Republicans are shameless d**ks. No, that’s not fair. Republican politicians are shameless d**ks" - Al Franken. I don't remember Rush ever calling all Dems d**ks. Another quote from Al that I truly love shows a deep intelligence I didn't think he had..
WTFO - May 1, 2009, 12:37 am,
"If I put myself on the ballot and even 50 people voted for me, it'd be a travesty." -Al Franken -- Interview with the Oregonian, Feb. 22, 1999. I do agree that Rush is divisive and an attack dog, but nearly as vicious as Al. But that's my opinion.
WTFO - May 1, 2009, 12:38 am,
typo: please change to "but not nearly". thanks.
Haarakkon - May 1, 2009, 12:44 am,
Limbaugh is a cold steel gauntlet leaving a welt on the cheek, Franken is a flaming bamboo splinter under the fingernail.
WTFO - May 1, 2009, 1:19 am,
I'll buy that. But the most dangerous part of these two bomb-throwers is one has a political office where he can jack up the country with his extreme views. The other just espouses his extreme views over the airwaves.
Marduke - May 1, 2009, 10:01 am,
Why is that, do you suppose. Why doesn't Rush run for office.
WTFO - May 2, 2009, 12:35 am,
Rush himself has said that he is having too much fun with what he currently does. Why change jobs when you enjoy what you do?
Sean - May 2, 2009, 12:33 pm,
By the way, Rush owes me. The high quality pic I stared with seemed to have an unfortunate "shadow" in the left nosticular region, shall we say? Looked like something else. So I copied a tiny portion of shadaw from elsewhere and pasted it there. Fixed
Marduke - May 2, 2009, 12:43 pm,
I don't know, I think that's a bit of a cop-out. It'a easy to have fun when you can attack, but don'y have to do. Franken like him or hate him has at least interjected himself in the process, which is more than can said of the others.
Sean - May 2, 2009, 7:52 pm,
To the moderates and undecideds -- the people you have to win over as election day approaches, and enough so that they bother to vote, folks like Ol' Unfortunate Left Nostril here have limited appeal. But hey? I should make a poster that says that, eh?