That is what my liberal attack dogs will call you if you don't support EVERYTHING I do no matter how much it destroys the USA. RaceCard "What's in your wallet?"

Creator: WTFO

WTFO - May 2, 2009, 3:06 am,
I'm with you, DB. I don't see him as African-American, black, white, biracial. I see the man as an American. However, he (in the campaign) and his defenders seem to throw that race card quite often.
Bleep - June 6, 2009, 5:54 pm,
So I guess that makes him First Mutt. Seems appropriate.
WTFO - June 6, 2009, 8:16 pm,
Even though the Pres referred to himself as a mutt, I don't. As far as I'm concerned, he's another American President. A socialist, maybe a fascist, definitely one who hates the USA (otherwise why would he keep apologizing overseas?), but he's an American
ILB - September 9, 2009, 3:34 am,
Do you even know what the word fascist means? If you looked it up in the dictionary there would be a MOTIFAKE poster with your name on it next to it.
WTFO - September 10, 2009, 1:21 am,
Yep. A fascist is one who supports a political philosophy that exalts nation above the individual (spread wealth around) and that stands for centralized autocratic govt (govt intervention into civilian marketplace), and forcible suppression of opposition
WTFO - September 10, 2009, 1:23 am,
(did you see his speech tonight? He stated he will call out those who oppose his health care. Granted that's a far cry from breaking knee caps or locking up opposition, but he and his supporters brutally slander and attack those they disagree with)
Sean - September 10, 2009, 11:40 pm,
Re this poster: Oh no, someone might call me a bad name. Please protect me from the followers of this secret Muslim, non-American, socialist, communist, neo-Hitler, abortionist, white-hating, concentration camp warden. C'mon, my feelings might get hurt.
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 7:17 pm,
Sean, are you excusing the White House's slander attacks against US citizens by pointing to others' bad behavior? As you know I don't question his faith or citizenship nor do I compare him to Hitler. I also go after his policies and cabinet which do look
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 7:18 pm,
to have socialist, marxist, sometimes communist aspects. I disagree with his pro-late term abortion stance and since his cabinet dropped charges against the New Black Panthers and he also attacked the police to defend his friend, racism is on the table.