Like It or Leave It Nuff Said

Creator: rerun

redundancy - May 21, 2009, 7:18 am,
if 'nuff' has indeed been 'said' then why the need to type 'nuff said' the truth is all these patriotic posters are proof that you have an inferiority complex about your country, sure you're RICH and oh so STRONG but you also are a cultural
Redundancy - May 21, 2009, 7:21 am,
wasteland and you have no idea why you are oh so GREAT, I doubt you even ever contributed to this greatness. Obviously you cannot generalise I am talking about the people who post these things. America: Land of the oppressed, home of the narrowminded
LogicDude - May 21, 2009, 10:21 am,
Why do I get the feeling that calling you an idiot would be redundant?
Hi - May 21, 2009, 10:29 am,
Because you have no arguements other than unoriginal name calling and that would be a waste of time? BTW how many comments do you post?! You must be very lonely. I am now expecting some sort of a Timmy joke/comeback. stay original, LD!
LogicDude - May 21, 2009, 10:35 am,
I browse through each day looking for my next soulmate. Why are you here? Now sit down or I'll hit you with my rich, strong wasteland. Unless you want to go out and have coffee with me? What's your sign? I'm a Libra!
hey! Me too - May 21, 2009, 10:39 am,
how very funny, at least we'll have something to tell the granchildren! May I point out the word 'cultural' preceding wasteland nobody is arguing how much money you have and that is awesome! But I still wish most of you would be sucked into a black hole
LogicDude - May 21, 2009, 10:45 am,
I'm sure 99% of Americans wish 99% of the other Americans would be sucked into a black hole as well...because we're each individually superior to everyone else, amirite? No one else should procreate but me and supermodels...just my opinion though.
Sean - May 21, 2009, 10:57 am,
So then it's parthenogenisis for you! *snickers which quickly turn to shudders*
Agnostic - June 4, 2009, 4:00 am,
But... I'm not there today!
aerofiend - November 3, 2009, 9:08 pm,
Am I the only one who's gonna point out the pixels? Come on man, a proud American can at least find a decent picture of the country.
agdaniele - November 3, 2009, 9:13 pm,
I mean, sure... you could serve in the armed forces, work with a campaign team, write to your congressman, march for equality... but nothing says american pride like high-reolution.
CANADA - November 3, 2009, 9:37 pm,
Murer - December 15, 2009, 1:37 pm,
Like it or change it.
gschwein - March 11, 2010, 3:10 pm,
FREE? You must be kidding. Can we drive as fast as we wish? No. Can we enjoy a bottle of wine in the park? No. If one is ugly or disabled can one buy *** legally, No. The examples go on and on. We are very far from a free. Europe has many more freed