Creator: Haarakkon

Sean - May 12, 2009, 8:58 pm,
A true demot, and therefore doomed to subpar ratings due to it's oddity.
agdaniele - May 12, 2009, 9:59 pm,
True. Channeling frustrations, Sean? Haar is certainly of a level to be considered a Sean-esque prodigy.
agdaniele - May 12, 2009, 10:00 pm,
Now that I read my comment, it barely sounds like a compliment. Haar, keep it up. You've sparks of greatness.... something Sean just takes for granted.
Sean - May 12, 2009, 10:12 pm,
Sparks ... what the orphanage cat caused ... but I won't say how.
Haarakkon - May 12, 2009, 11:34 pm,
Agd, I'm actually honored. They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery as well, so I believe it's only a tribute to Sean if there occasionally seems to be any similarity.
agdaniele - May 12, 2009, 11:40 pm,
Not calling you a copycat by far. I'm merely drawing a parallel in quality. I enjoy the posters that I couldn't ever conceive myself. Alas, Guinness spurs my wit as much as it hinders.
agdaniele - May 12, 2009, 11:42 pm,
Sean just strikes gold 90% of the time he swings his pick... or whatever Canadians use to mine for gold. The index finger?
Haarakkon - May 13, 2009, 12:03 am,
I concur. Sean's a cat person, though, and therefore a bit more fastidious in his approach. I, being a dog person, slobber everywhere and only on rare occasion manage to hit the toilet bowl while urinating.
Sean - May 13, 2009, 12:05 pm,
No one can be accused of trying to imitate me as I'm trying to imitate -- most of the time, though sometimes I change up the format a little. As for this "toilet" thingy to which refer ... is it anything like a litterbox?
Marduke - May 13, 2009, 1:50 pm,
Haar, this one is a keeper. I have been demotivated and now I go back to work to be demoralized. Keep up the good work
Haarakkon - May 13, 2009, 2:14 pm,
Thanks, Marduke. Every now and then I seem to luck out. I am perplexed by the litterbox concept, though. Is it like a back yard?
Jmac0585 - June 29, 2009, 10:41 am,
Another true demotivator. 5/5.