Because Liberals have no defense other than to personally attack her.

Creator: conquerernad

George - May 12, 2009, 8:34 pm,
Oh, also all her policy and ideology points and decisions. Other than that, yeah.
Haarakkon - May 12, 2009, 8:38 pm,
C'mon now, she's correct. McCarthyism and the "Red Scare" saved America.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - May 13, 2009, 12:48 am,
Hardly, it wasted our time, ruined peoples' lives for no reason, and restricted freedom of speech. It was fascism, plain and simple. Coincidentally, fascist Ann Coulter is both plain and simple.
agdaniele - May 13, 2009, 12:53 am,
At the risk of diminishing MWLF's point, I must agree... just like the racism and ***ism then, anti-the commie wave was nothing more than giving legal power to the Rush Limbaugh of that day.
agdaniele - May 13, 2009, 12:55 am,
Broke my new rule of leaving politics alone on this site. Won't happen again. Terrible drug, this logic thing.
Haarakkon - May 13, 2009, 12:55 am,
Much like Limbaugh, she panders to the extremists, and far too frequently, their words are blindly accepted as Gospel.
Haarakkon - May 13, 2009, 12:57 am,
I apologize for my "snarcasm" flying under the radar.
agdaniele - May 13, 2009, 12:58 am,
I like him, but we can partially thank BillMaher for regularly booking her on Politically Incorrect (HBO) and getting so much feedback that she found a niche in being that controversial. She's just riding the wave. Fame at any cost. Puts food on the table
agdaniele - May 13, 2009, 1:06 am,
Kudos, Haar... I won't miss the sarcasm twice. Well done.
Haarakkon - May 13, 2009, 1:21 am,
The little bit of her work that I've read is truly frightening, much like Ahmadinejad's denial of the Holocaust. Polarization and extremism are the rage all over the world. I love this era of goodwill.
Sean - May 13, 2009, 11:59 am,
Yeah Haar!, keep the d*** snarcasm up high where we can see it it for what it is. I too did not catch it. Of course there have been a number of our resident "politicos" arguing in all seriousness what you said ironically.
Mark - May 13, 2009, 12:23 pm,
Ann Coulter is h**! I have her picture on my night stand. I have Rush Limbaugh's picture set up with novena candles in front of it, and Newt Gingrich's portrait hanging over my fire place. We need right wing extremist to keep balance in this country.
BoneCD - May 13, 2009, 2:53 pm,
If my wife would leave me I would marry her (they look alike but she has long black hair)...on second thought she would never be home...hey wait that is a good thing. *face palm* I'm confused now.
Brian The Great - May 14, 2009, 6:22 am,
Must be alot of extremists out there. She's written what is it now, 7 bestsellers in a row? Lemme know when Olberdouche or Maher or Franken do that.