Than Being A Soldier Is Loving One

Creator: Airman

FTACHASER357 - May 18, 2009, 11:00 pm,
This is by far your BEST EVER posting! I posted this on my Facebook and the hits are through the roof.
lolman - May 19, 2009, 1:11 am,
No one is forced to go to war. Its an occupational hazard. I feel osrry for the kid, but thats life.
Sean - May 19, 2009, 1:23 am,
"The only thing harder than planning a wedding, is cancelling one." Google is never-ending fun.
Baron von Tofurkey - May 21, 2009, 2:25 am,
Sean, a**man, take your amateur a$$holeshness somewhere else. I'd say you should be ashamed of your pathetically rude comments, but I'm sure that would be way to advanced a concept for you. go to and get started, ladies.
agdaniele - May 21, 2009, 2:48 am,
Baron... I make every attempt to not comment when partaking in Guinness' grand influence. On the other hand, it's never failed to produce as advertised. Where am I going with this? Who cares? Get your Timmies straight.
Sean - May 21, 2009, 11:08 am,
Thanks Baron, and happy twelth birsthday, whenever it arrives. Make it a special day.
Sean - May 21, 2009, 11:10 am,
yeah yeah yeah: "birthday" and "twelfth" -- sobriety is highly over-rated.
Haarakkon - May 21, 2009, 11:13 am,
BvT, is it possible for you to get your point across without resorting to profanity? Airman, this is a beautiful poster with a beautiful sentiment.
Sean - May 21, 2009, 11:17 am,
I'm probably missing the point here, but I think soldeirs are very love-able. Cancelling a wedding has got to be way harder -- from the bride's perspective at least.
Haarakkon - May 21, 2009, 11:27 am,
I thought of things that were harder than soldiering when I first saw it, too, Sean. The Armed Services and First Responders both have a better chance of falling in the line of duty than does the average stenographer.
Sean - May 21, 2009, 11:33 am,
Wow, bud. I am commenting on how hard it is to love those love-able men and women who answer that higher call. How hard it is to serve is not something I would allow my monumental ignorance to weigh in on.
Sean - May 21, 2009, 11:34 am,
I also think it's insainly hard to be a cop. Sort of a combination soldier and social worker at the same time, plus a bunch of other stuff thrown in.
Sean - May 21, 2009, 11:35 am,
Wow should have been Woh bcak there.
Sean - May 21, 2009, 11:39 am,
digitlexia happening today.
Haarakkon - May 21, 2009, 11:39 am,
I'm behind 54-0 in the ninth. I give. (Not coincidentally, that was the score of the first little league game I played in. I've become inured to a lifetime of suck).
Airman - May 21, 2009, 11:40 am,
Baron.. leave Sean alone. His comments and perspectives are always welcome. Bye the way, I have an acquaintance who didn't show up at his own wedding.. twice. So he didn't find it too hard.
Airman - May 21, 2009, 11:43 am,
Thanks H.. I really do enjoy posting funny stuff way more.. Nice typing today Sean..
LogicDude - May 21, 2009, 11:51 am,
I think being a Policeman requires a touch more self least as a Soldier we get to shoot at our "adversaries" without being sued by the ACLU. Nowadays, if a Cop sneezes on someone it's an automatic lawsuit! Excellent poster!
Airman - May 21, 2009, 11:58 am,
thx LD.. tough being a police officer.. real tough
Sean - May 21, 2009, 12:13 pm,
Thanks Airman. I'm gonna let my office cat take over at the keyboard now. Baron just should have taken a deep breath or two before he sniped back at me for my snarkiness. I used the word "back" for a reason. Tootles.