Creator: tenspeed

Captain Whitey - May 18, 2008, 11:08 am,
I can honestly say I do. That'd be awesome.
Mr. Candyman - May 26, 2008, 11:46 pm,
I would rather the green haired midget, than the racist black Muslim!
datnigga - August 19, 2008, 7:42 pm,
mr. candyman, explain his racism and how he's "muslim"... other than that, STFU & GTFO
datnigga - August 23, 2008, 12:04 am,
ok "racist" or what you proudly call yourself. i have "*****" in my name solely because i am one. i'm black. are you implying that i'm a racist myself? or was that just a piss poor comeback to horribly cover your stupidity?
datnigga - August 23, 2008, 12:10 am,
-continuing my rant- i also know that my original comment was directed to the baracknaphobes to prove and explain how he is a racist, and how he is a muslim
datnigga - August 23, 2008, 12:14 am,
-last time i checked, he has a reverend. muslims don't have reverends. they never did. i have been watching him, i haven't seen him do or say anything racial. last but not least, he's american. if he's running for president, he's obviously american.
datnigga - August 23, 2008, 12:15 am,
so, what's up with the hate, and hopelessly trying to bash me because i know my ****? oh wait, you can't answer that because you have the I.Q. of a paperweight. you're obviously gonna say something stupid in your defense.
Sean - August 23, 2008, 12:18 am,
Hey, calm down guys. Fear of spiders is no joke. It's relevance to U.S. politics eludes me, but I'm an agorophobe so that's not hard to do -- just beat me to the front door and step outside and you're golden. Bye.
datnigga - August 23, 2008, 12:21 am,
i'm o.k. sean, i'm not really pissed at all... i'm stating my facts to the trolltard to scare him away.
Sean - August 23, 2008, 12:27 am,
And you do good work. Good to see the racism called out for what it it is. If I can ask a favor ... what do you think of my poster: Chicken**** White Folks? If you hate it, that's cool. Bye.
datnigga - August 23, 2008, 12:38 am,
oh yeah, i noticed he doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're".