Creator: Todd Snyder

agdaniele - May 30, 2009, 7:34 pm,
Jmac0585 - June 1, 2009, 4:45 pm,
ORIGINALITY: You need to beg borrow, buy or steal some, BEFORE you post a fake motivational poster that everyone has seen ten times on ten different websites, for two years.
LogicDude - June 2, 2009, 8:51 am,
a*** Bumcover for $200. Sorry...had to do it.
knowitall - July 28, 2009, 5:14 pm,
i've got a question about "The Pen is Mightier", will it really mighty my p****?
knowitall - July 28, 2009, 5:17 pm,
Sean Connery: "It looks like my lucky day, I'll take the rapists for $200", Trebek: "That's 'therapists', not 'the rapists'"
knowitall - July 28, 2009, 5:26 pm,
Trebek: "The word CAT is found under this letter in the Dictionary." Sean Connery: "I believe you'd find it in the R section." Trebek: "No not in the Rs." Connery: "Not in the Rs, that's not what your mother said!" lol
knowitall - July 28, 2009, 5:30 pm,
Trebek: "Mr. Connery, go ahead." Sean Connery: "The day is mine! I'll take Famous ti***** for 400." Trebek: "Titles, Famous Titles." Sean Connery: "d***!" Trebek: "And the answer is: This movie title is taken from the name of the book Gone With The Wind..
knowitall - July 28, 2009, 5:30 pm,
..Sean Connery: Dolly Parton! Alex Trebek: Titles, Mr. Connery. Not ti*****. Sean Connery: Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?
knowitall - July 28, 2009, 5:32 pm,
Connery: "I pose a conundrum to you. A riddle, if you will." Trebek: "I don't want to hear it." Connery: "What's the difference between you and a mallard with a cold? One's a sick duck... I can't remember how it ends, but you're mother's a wh***.
Porcelina - July 28, 2009, 7:28 pm,
"Just name a number.. any number.. any number at all.." "V, alright. That's a Roman numeral.. and what did you wager? ... Suck it, Trebek."
Dude 4515 - October 8, 2009, 12:11 pm,
"Well, mr Connery, it looks like despite your best efforts you have wo-" (Bleep) "WHY DID YOU DO THAT! Why did you ring in?" "because I Hate you, Trebek."
MrRandom - October 8, 2009, 12:35 pm,
Alex Trebeck: Alright, words that rhyme with dog for 400. And the answer is 'It's been a "Hard Days Night" I should be sleeping like a "this".' Burt Reynolds Burt Reynolds: Chinese wh***. Alex Trebeck: No. John Travolta.
MrRandom - October 8, 2009, 12:35 pm,
John Travolta: Chinese wh*** doesn't rhyme with dog. Alex Trebeck: That's why it was a wrong answer. Mr. Keaton. Michael Keaton: I am Batman. Alex Trebeck: No, you are not.