Creator: Sean

agdaniele - May 30, 2009, 11:29 pm,
This belongs on every H.R. wall.
Haarakkon - May 31, 2009, 12:20 am,
I'm guessing HR must be the equivalant of Internal Affairs - no pun intended. Nice work.
Sean - May 31, 2009, 2:08 am,
Oh thanks alot, Voter No. 7 ... ya 4-votin' bastard. I'll find ya I will. Run ya over with my huskies.
Sean - May 31, 2009, 2:47 am,
Thank you Voter No. 8. Your contribution to the cause will not go unrecognized. But I will need a current ph**o of the individual you wish me to, shall we say, "ameliorate".
Haarakkon - May 31, 2009, 2:51 am,
My Canadian ami, perhaps it is time to let go once you have let go of your child. I only wish to point out that you may be a little close, if you're actually tallying individual anonymous voters, non?
mooooooooooooooo - May 31, 2009, 2:56 am,
That was my vote Sean (not so anonymous) And you earned it. without question.
Sean - May 31, 2009, 2:58 am,
Ah c'mon Harr ... you mean to say there isn't anyone you need me to, shall we say, diversify his portfolio? A 5 and a recent ph**o of said offending soul's alls it's gonna cost ya.
moooooooooooooooo - May 31, 2009, 3:00 am,
I guess you could do away with this todd character. cement mukluks or whatnot.
Haarakkon - May 31, 2009, 3:01 am,
There are a limited number of posters on the site that are worth multiple 5s, this is one. There are many, many more that are worth multiple 1s. At any rate, I gave this its first vote, a 5.
Sean - May 31, 2009, 3:02 am,
Thanks mooooooooooooooo. But ah, I'm afraid your mother-in-law, being already undead and all, simply can't be, shall we say, rectified. Is there anyone else I could, like, transubstantiate. But I will need a recent ph**ograph.
Haarakkon - May 31, 2009, 3:04 am,
Cement Sorels, mooo.
mooooooooooooo - May 31, 2009, 3:07 am,
Good one Haarakkon. This may sound strange Sean but I am part of the small percentage who get along with mom in law. she can make a mean sammich. On the other hand I think I might be in the will.
moooooooooooooooo - May 31, 2009, 3:11 am,
BTW Sean. last week at my poker game I ran a slideshow of your posters for my marks.... I mean friends and I may have attracted some new visitors to the site. You got a lot of laughs (from the ones who can read)..... i hope you don't mind.
Sean - May 31, 2009, 3:18 am,
That's great, man. Thanks. The biggest complement anyone can pay on this site it that they downloaded someone's poster. We're all giving it away anyway, that's the beauty of it. Kinda punk, no? But I'm still a freakin' capitalist, you dig?
Sean - May 31, 2009, 3:25 am,
Yer a brave man, Voter No. 9. I shall bury you beneath the stately oak or maple of your choice. Peace.
Haarakkon - May 31, 2009, 3:26 am,
My understanding would be that under US copyright law, these posters are Motfake's property, once we've uploaded. Still, the prospect of a Non-Provincial Canadian Voting Bloc is frightening, to say the least.
Sean - May 31, 2009, 3:32 am,
Not to get all technico-legal-in-yer-facy but there's pretty much no copyright for anyone other than the good folks whose copyright rights we so brazenly violate by using their pics. Without an agreement in advance, admin can't a**ert copyright either.
mooooooooooooooooooo - May 31, 2009, 3:34 am,
I just a**umed that you staged your own ph**os in your secret motifake laboratory. I'm guessing somewhere in a bunker below the mean streets of Toronto.
mooooooooooooooo - May 31, 2009, 3:39 am,
or Timmins maybe.
Haarakkon - May 31, 2009, 3:39 am,
As long as there is no exchange of currency, it's okay. Work for hire could be argued by a reasonably decent copyright lawyer, I think. Still not a realm I'd care to think about entering.
Haarakkon - May 31, 2009, 3:40 am,
Or Kitchener.
mooooooooooooooo - May 31, 2009, 3:42 am,
i live in the prairies these days, We don't have any "mean streets" Just slightly agitated fields.