It's a classic battle between naive idealism and blind hope and years of govt service and national security experience. My money is on the old guy.

Creator: WTFO

Sounds like - June 13, 2009, 2:50 pm,
You lost some money.
WTFO - June 13, 2009, 5:30 pm,
I respectfully disagree since N. Korea has promised to turn all of its plutonium into weapons today.
Ed-Hyde - June 24, 2009, 3:49 pm,
North Korea would promise to kill every kitten on earth if it thought it could get some more aid money.
Jmac0585 - June 24, 2009, 3:55 pm,
Why should someone in FL be worried about NK getting a nuclear ICBM?
WTFO - June 25, 2009, 12:55 am,
Because they proliferate weapons to terrorist nations. That's why we should all be concerned.
mooooooooooooooooooo - June 25, 2009, 1:04 am,
Proliferate? Hey, It's a woman's choice.
WTFO - June 26, 2009, 12:13 am,
I got to pull security duty for the former VP this past weekend. He even did a ph**o op with my team and thanked us for our service. He's a kind and great man who loves this country. It kills me to see how the left portrays him.
ILB - August 23, 2009, 7:24 pm,
Sure you did, because people who spend their entire lives on this site often pull security duty for former VPs.
WTFO - August 24, 2009, 12:21 am,
Believe what you want, dude. He's a great man who has dedicated his life to the defense of this nation. To be clear, the Secret Service was his prime security, we were just an additional layer.
Sean - August 24, 2009, 12:33 am,
And unlike that Kerry coward, he served bravely in Viet Nam. C'mon, he devoted his political career to scaring the **** outta fellow Americans in the hopes that they would vote GOP. Still doing the scare-monger tour as we speak.
WTFO - August 24, 2009, 12:59 am,
He was the SecDef during Desert Storm. I never pointed a finger at Kerry's service. He understands the nature of the enemy we face far better than the Congress and White House do. He's not trying to scare anyone, he's trying to protect this nation.
Sean - August 24, 2009, 1:04 am,
He is an opportunist of the vile-est persuation. And nice of you to side-step the Viet Nam issue. How many deferments did Mr. Patriot get?
Sean - August 24, 2009, 1:07 am,
And how the hell would he garner such a deep understanding of the enemy he did nothing to hinder as of 9-11? Evil knows evil?
WTFO - August 28, 2009, 11:56 pm,
Sean, the true scare-mongers are now in office. Everything is a 'crisis' or 'catastrophe' so they can ram legislation thru so fast no one reads it. They attack normal citizens who oppose them. As far as knowing the enemy, my position has given me better
WTFO - August 28, 2009, 11:58 pm,
insight to the dangers we face from our enemies than you will ever see on the evening news. From that info, I saw how the policies that Cheney defends did protect the US and other allied countries. I also see we are losing that protection today. I'm not
WTFO - August 28, 2009, 11:59 pm,
attempting to scare anyone for partisan reasons. I live national security day-to-day and my concern is genuine for the protection of innocent lives. I believe Cheney's concern is genuine as well.
Sean - August 29, 2009, 12:26 am,
Who is this "they" you are referring to? The Obama administration? Or random citizens who are as ill-behaved and as opinionated as their counterparts on the other side of the great political divide? And is Obama goofin' with them terror-alerts again?
knowitall - September 18, 2009, 3:52 pm,
i believe WTFO was referring to the true scoundrels of politics, the democratic party. they use "economic crisis" as a scare tactic to push through harful legislation like the stimulus pork and the government bailouts of private companies AIG & GM.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 18, 2009, 3:55 pm,
I can a**ure you that WTFO was referring to pie....cuz politics aren't funny at all.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 18, 2009, 3:56 pm,
And last time I checked this was a humor site.
knowitall - September 18, 2009, 3:58 pm,
edit: harmful, not harful. also they (the democrats) are lying through their teeth about healthcare as we speak. good on my Senator Wilson for calling the bastard out on it.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 18, 2009, 4:04 pm,
STFU or GTFO "Knowitall".....Contribute to the site or f*** OFF.
knowitall - September 18, 2009, 4:10 pm,
well i find it hilarious how ignorant all you obama fanboys are. does that count?
knowitall - September 18, 2009, 4:12 pm,
i've never made a poster, no do i plan to. perhaps if i swear off p**** and fun, then maybe i'll try it. in the mean time i'll continue commenting on them. you're mom must have named you after the noise she makes, moooooooooooooo, hahahah
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 18, 2009, 4:15 pm,
That's exactly my don't contribute and there's no political side to Motifake so f*** OFF....You don't belong here you douche.
knowitall - September 18, 2009, 4:18 pm,
i take that back, i did make one sorta. i posted a picture of 'il duce' from the movie boondock saints and typed the quote "f*** extra mags, bring extra guns" under it on a gun forum. never took the time to actually make it a poster, tho.
knowitall - September 18, 2009, 4:19 pm,
actually, there is a political side to motifake and if you weren't to busy pulling a dumbocrat (blind to the obvious), you could see that for yourself. i'll save the douche for your mom's smelly p****, moooooooooooo, here mama cow, moooooooo
knowitall - September 18, 2009, 4:21 pm,
for the record, i don't contribute b/c guys like Airman make better posters than i could ever hope to.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 18, 2009, 4:23 pm,
Very mature. I stand by my earlier Statement....f*** OFF. And No there is no political side. Mr.M. Has made that clear....Bring the funny or GTFO. This is not a political site.
knowitall - September 18, 2009, 4:29 pm,
mooooooooooooo (calling your mom, not stating your name). actually Mr. Motifake said politics is fine as long as it's entertaining (not necessarily funny, for the dumbocrats who can't see the obvious), so stop whining and eat a ***k, k thx bye
knowitall - September 18, 2009, 4:31 pm,
consider me entertained, and laughing my fuggin' azz off!
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 18, 2009, 4:32 pm,
Except you're not're annoying. And the sh**s at my mom...very mature.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 18, 2009, 4:35 pm,
And for the don't contribute because you're the most unoriginal poser on the site.
MrRandom - September 18, 2009, 4:59 pm,
Ah irony, thy name is random douchebag who throws insults, and even has one of his names as 'Timmy'
TheSarge - November 20, 2009, 12:30 pm,
More people who think posters need to be made in order to offer opinions on others?
TokinFire - June 2, 2010, 8:12 am,
Gov't's job is to scare the **** out of people, don't be surprised. And to be fair, ***k is older, so of course he'll have more experience, but fighting a "War On Terror" just throws more money away on nat'l security ultimately is getting used on us.
TheTrashHeap - June 2, 2010, 8:15 am,
Wrong site Tokin! I know you are aware of Politifake!
TokinFire - June 2, 2010, 9:47 am,
You know WTFO and I are mortal TTH, calm down, I was just lookin' to bust his chops as usual. By the way, how did this get approved in the first place?
TokinFire - June 2, 2010, 9:47 am,
*check it, mortal enemies
Mooooooooooooooooooo - June 2, 2010, 9:56 am,
This is a leftover from before the funny/bull**** split. WTFO hasn't come around since the grossly deformed birth of Politifake.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - June 2, 2010, 10:05 am,
And the people Rejoiced!!!
suenero - June 2, 2010, 8:54 pm,
Within the first 9 months of the old guys, and W's rule, over 3000 people at the WTC. During the new guy's term, none. Sounds like sour gra**s by your side.
thatonechick - June 2, 2010, 8:56 pm,