Comment on this Motifake
Comment using Facebook
- January 23, 2010, 1:49 pm,
do the cold cherries mean its a frigid marriage?
- January 23, 2010, 8:33 pm,
Let's just say that the cherries encrusted in ice are a visual me***hor for ... figs.
- January 23, 2010, 10:08 pm,
you mind if I steal this image for another poster?
- January 23, 2010, 10:10 pm,
Take the to a nunnery!
- January 23, 2010, 10:12 pm,
losing your virginity, a moment frozen in time
- January 23, 2010, 10:18 pm,
GS - That is good. You should steal seans picture as well
- January 23, 2010, 10:20 pm,
First thing I though of when I saw was nuns, frigid women that hold on to their virginity.
- January 23, 2010, 10:27 pm,
- January 23, 2010, 10:52 pm,
The Little Woman? She's so frigid...*how frigid IS she?*...She's so frigid, when she spreads her legs a little light comes on!
- January 23, 2010, 10:54 pm,
i made a thread for my stolen version of his image
- January 24, 2010, 1:24 am,
Hey LD, what makes you so sure the little light in not on all the time? Just asking ...
- March 8, 2010, 10:58 am,
Nobody captures the true sentiment of Marriage, better than Sean. 5L
Start new comment thread
Register in seconds...