"Carsalesman in Chief" Come on down to Crazy Obama's where our crooked deals and our socialism are INSANE!!!

Creator: WTFO

Ed-Hyde - June 24, 2009, 1:30 pm,
Amen Amen and Amen
... - June 24, 2009, 1:32 pm,
CinC = Carnival in Coal
WTFO - June 25, 2009, 1:06 am,
Thank you, Ed-Hyde.
:/ - September 19, 2009, 12:10 pm,
hey,give him a break,he still has three years to prove himself! :)
WTFO - October 12, 2009, 5:36 pm,
That thought is what keeps me up at night. But it's okay, the way things are going, his power will be rendered moot with the next Congressional election next year.
Bartimaeus - October 12, 2009, 5:41 pm,
I'm not trying to start a fight or anything, but is it patriotic to root AGAINST the president? Honestly, shouldn't we hope that he'll figure things out?
WTFO - October 13, 2009, 11:55 pm,
An honest question deserves an honest answer, not a fight, Bart. I'm rooting against the President's policies that I feel will damage this country in the long term and those that stand against the Constitution. That is very patriotic. While I hope the
WTFO - October 13, 2009, 11:57 pm,
POTUS does figure it out, I don't have confidence that he will. This is based on his obvious view of this country as an evil place. His actions show he is against free market and for big govt. Our founding fathers knew govt IS the problem so they limited
WTFO - October 13, 2009, 11:58 pm,
it intentionally. He is creating a nanny state full of taxpayers and taxconsumers. So I am against his policies that damage the USA and what it stands for. I don't think that is unpatriotic. v/r,
Bartimaeus - October 14, 2009, 2:42 am,
I don't know. I think that a good system should have a little bit of everything, the best of both worlds. I mean, capitalism has done a lot of good...but, without some much needed regulation, it has also done some harm. Socialism is small doses has served
Bartimaeus - October 14, 2009, 2:45 am,
the country well, like the post office. Maybe it's not a bad idea to adopt and mix different systems and their policies. America is, after all, the great melting pot. Whatever That's how I see it anyway. Perhaps I'm a bit naive; I'm no
Bartimaeus - October 14, 2009, 2:46 am,
economist. If I were, I'd probably have more money in the bank right now...
WTFO - October 15, 2009, 12:23 am,
Bart, while there are socialist type programs already in existence in the US (welfare, social security, medicare, etc.), I don't agree that it is always a good thing. The govt role is in legal oversight of capitalism, not owning corporations and firing
WTFO - October 15, 2009, 12:25 am,
the CEO like they did with GM. The govt also shouldn't pick companies that are "too big to fail" so they can funnel our tax dollars to them. (before Bush-bashers explode, I didn't like it when Bush pushed the first TARP either). The govt is now our mother
Bartimaeus - October 15, 2009, 1:50 am,
I agree that socialism isn't always a good thing, but there is a time and place...I also agree that the bailout seems completely stupid. My local bank, because it didn't use any crooked tactics, is holding strong; granted, it's a lot smaller, but they
Bartimaeus - October 15, 2009, 1:53 am,
stayed honest. It seems like, in that case, we should have let capitalism go its natural course; the smaller banks would have bought the larger ones and that would be that...I think I'm rambling. Like I said, I'm no economist. However, if defense of
Bartimaeus - October 15, 2009, 1:56 am,
certain policies, I think far to many people fall through the cracks when it comes to things like health care. I understand where you're coming from. You don't want to pay for those who SHOULD pay for themselves, but there really are people who can't
Bartimaeus - October 15, 2009, 1:59 am,
provide for themselves. Personally, and this may be naivity on my part, I think universal health care should AT LEAST be offered to children under the age of sixteen. They have no control over what their parents do and no means to get insurance for
Bartimaeus - October 15, 2009, 2:00 am,
themselves. Once they can get driving and get real jobs, they can probably get insurance for themselves. Until then though....
Bartimaeus - October 15, 2009, 2:08 am,
I think I just totally went on a nonsensical rant. I'm half dead right now...and should probably go to bed. d*** insomnia.
WTFO - November 16, 2009, 1:02 am,
Bart, very delayed response but I just noticed your comments. I agree with some but go to this link,2933,440561,00.html regarding health care for kids. A nice thought but the AP article shows it's not feasible in $$.