Creator: Sean

agdaniele - June 14, 2009, 12:04 pm,
1.3 of 5 - 3 votes. Sean, you've really outdone yourself this time!!!
Sean - June 14, 2009, 12:12 pm,
Note to self: Blowtards probably don't like it when you make up new names for them, names like "Blowtards". Thanks aggy. This ones goin' straight to the top ... of the lower half.
BoneCD - June 14, 2009, 12:16 pm,
Geez ya think it just might be all the name calling in political speak...hmmm
agdaniele - June 14, 2009, 12:16 pm,
Autobiographical ziiiinnnnggg!
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - June 14, 2009, 12:58 pm,
Blowtard is a wonderful new word, and it fits, to boot. The more I hear of this Rush, the more I like the band Rush, just for karmic balance (NB: I realize lyricist Neil Peart is a Randian dude. He's also not insane.)
WTFO - June 14, 2009, 7:02 pm,
Right, anyone who speaks against the messiah deserves to be referred to as some sort of retard? That is why liberals suck, because they can't debate facts and instead just resort to character a**assination. That tactic is much easier than supporting ideas
Haarakkon - June 14, 2009, 7:12 pm,
WTFO, how is it that you think the Left has suddenly invented fear and smear? Newt made an entire career out of it. McCarthy was one of the worst for it, though.
WTFO - June 14, 2009, 7:20 pm,
I never said that the left invented fear and smear. I disagree with your a**essment of Newt but not of McCarthy. My point is that the far-left liberal loons have taken this tactic and aggressively employed it to spread lies about conservatives and fire up
WTFO - June 14, 2009, 7:20 pm,
hate and divisions among the American people to gain power.
Haarakkon - June 14, 2009, 7:33 pm,
Yeah, I realized when I hit the "Post Comment" b***on that I was taking your words out of context. I apologize. I think, though, that the Democrats picked up the low-ball tactic from the Republicans, refined it a bit, and voila! Here we are.
WTFO - June 14, 2009, 7:43 pm,
No worries. I think all political parties from the dawn of time for govts have used this tactic. So I'm less interested in who started it as where we are today. I despise that kind of BS no matter who is using it. Stick to facts, positions, and records
WTFO - June 14, 2009, 7:45 pm,
and I'm happy. Then Dem model over the past few decades is to divide us (racially or economically) get us fighting among ourselves. Then reap the political benefits of the divisions they create.
WTFO - June 14, 2009, 7:46 pm,
typo: Change "Then Dem" to "The Dem". sorry.
moooooooooooooooooooooo - June 14, 2009, 7:53 pm,
I'm proud to have no idea who this guy is. He does look like he enjoys a good pie though.
Sean - June 14, 2009, 8:20 pm,
WTFO writes: "That is why liberals suck, because they can't debate facts and instead just resort to character a**assination." And without a hint of intended irony. As a libertarian, I hesitate to allow my suckage to adhere to all Liberals. Note the ...
Sean - June 14, 2009, 8:20 pm,
tags, dude. Keynesian economics comin' at ya.
Sean - June 14, 2009, 9:07 pm,
P.s., I had to balance out my Obama poster "CHANGE" for earlier in the week.
Mark - June 14, 2009, 10:28 pm,
Sean - I thought you were totally against all political posters. What happened to push you over to the dark side? WTFO - I've read a little bit about McCarthy that leads me to believe that he was actually right about there being "a commie behind every...
Mark - June 14, 2009, 10:29 pm,
...tree." I think that McCarthy may have been the first victim of a liberal media smear campaign.
Sean - June 14, 2009, 10:33 pm,
Never totally against them, but a hypocrite nonetheless when a neologism I can't resist loosing on the world comes to mind. But still, it is a dab of hypocracy (sp?) nonetheless. Can't deny it. Tootles.
WTFO - June 15, 2009, 12:15 am,
My apologies, Sean. I keep forgetting your a libertarian (even though it shares a lot of the same letters a liberal). I just dislike the level of some attacks. Like Letterman going after Palin's daughter (he's a POS).
WTFO - June 15, 2009, 12:17 am,
Mark, McCarthy may have been right but he gathered too much power from it. Our govt is designed to divide the power among the 3 branches and be watched over by the news. It wouldn't be fair or honest of me to blame Obama for gathering too much power if I
WTFO - June 15, 2009, 12:17 am,
didn't acknowledge when others have done it too.
Sean - June 15, 2009, 2:43 pm,
Absolutely no apology necessary WTFO. I went for a low blow. And my recently stated views on socialized medicine (which are hints at what I actually feel, not the whole deal) makes what comes after the "liber" subject to it's own little asterisk.
Bah - October 27, 2009, 1:58 am,
Sean, a purely technical question: Keynesian economic theory is violently apposed by the few libertarians I know. How do you minimize the role of the state and give it more power to manage the economy at the same time?
agdaniele - October 27, 2009, 2:01 am,
Boston cream.
Sean - October 27, 2009, 11:14 am,
That would be the multi-trillian dollar question, Bah. Actually, I think the short answer is that you can't.