Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. --Surah 2:216

Creator: WTFO

moooooooooooooooo - June 14, 2009, 8:37 pm,
How do we know they're Islamic? Those could just be American kids from the suburbs.
FTACHASER357 - June 14, 2009, 9:03 pm,
Sure .... Looks like MS13 to me.
agdaniele - June 14, 2009, 9:05 pm,
Ladies and gentleman, I give you the stylings of the Riyadh High School Chamber Choir in "A Tribute to Al Jolson"
WTFO - June 15, 2009, 12:03 am,
Here is the source. Iraqi kids recruited/trained by Al Qaeda in Feb 08.
moooooooooooooooooooo - June 15, 2009, 12:08 am,
Thanks for the link. now I have a better understanding of the Al Queda recruiting polici...........You have so much potential for funny. use it. It is your friend.
WTFO - June 15, 2009, 12:20 am,
I do and my posters get driven down. Look what happened to my great Einstein poster. Besides, I truly enjoy some of the debate my posters generate. I've got 25 in the "most comments" report. However, I got bumped out of the #1 spot, dammit.
WTFO - June 15, 2009, 12:21 am,
I think it was a Canadian conspiracy against my Obama pot smoking poster.
mooooooooooooooo - June 15, 2009, 12:24 am,
We used to be adversaries.So from me It should be believed, The Einstein poster was f***ing EPIC, It deserved a better response. As far as the top 100 go. Well. you have to see the funny in the way that posters comments went off, It wasn't aimed at you
moooooooooooooooooo - June 15, 2009, 12:25 am,
It was an "all in good fun" "nonsensical comment" phenomenon.
moooooooooooooooooo - June 15, 2009, 12:27 am,
At least you spelled "Canadian" Right. And we would never protest against pot smoking.
agdaniele - June 15, 2009, 12:29 am,
The Einstein poster was (is) excellence. I'm partial to your "I Don't Fail" poster. Solid stuff. As I've said before, your intelligence and wit are never in question.
WTFO - June 15, 2009, 12:50 am,
Thank you gentlemen. I'm starting to blush from all the kind words. Or that may be the chili peppers jammed in my a**. (don't judge me!)
Bah - October 15, 2009, 1:52 pm,
Sorry to break the mood, but my Koran lists that line as Surah 2:212. 216 talks about booze and gambling.
anonymous - October 25, 2009, 4:02 pm,
Sura 2:62 "The [Muslim] believers, the Jews, the Christians, and the Sabians--all those who believe in God and the Laast day and do good--will have their rewards with their Lord. No fear for them, nor will they grieve." i'll take specific over ambiguity