It's in these motifakers

Creator: Ryan

biggy titty - October 19, 2008, 6:32 pm,
2 word "OP: URGENT FURY" & "OP:JUST CAUSE" look it up, all of you f***ing hippies will wish you weren't so f***ing stupid all the time after im done with you. panama and Grenada are 2 examples of the U.S. army looking out for a**holes like u hippies e
biggy titty - October 19, 2008, 6:34 pm,
even when you never really apricaiact the, they went to f***ING grenada to save people like u, people who used to think bad about them, until their a**es when on the line, but the U.S. army bailed them SHUT THE f*** UP U f***ING HIPPIES.
Porcelina - October 19, 2008, 7:24 pm,
Just when I thought my vocabulary was well developed, I hear this word... apricaiact.... What the f*** does apricaiact mean?
LogicDude - October 19, 2008, 7:30 pm,
Webster's says: "Apricaiact: verb, to act like an apricot."
Porcelina - October 19, 2008, 7:32 pm,
So..I'm confused... ''Biggy t****'' is upset because the hippies aren't acting like apricots?
barockeva - December 13, 2008, 10:58 am,
The US Army, f***ing with other peoples **** when they cant even get their own problems straight.
35Foxtrot - January 2, 2009, 3:15 am,
The United States Military: Brave and strong men and women who choose to go to other countries thousands of miles from their homes and families to bring the values and amenities we here in America take for granted every day, as we browse the internet and
Matters_Not - January 2, 2009, 3:21 am,
"eyes roll"......barockeva: your a sad lonely person.
barockeva - January 11, 2009, 6:03 pm,
I am no such thing. I am merely bored. Besides, if I don't exercise my freedom of speech, it's like ****ting on the constitution.
Erlkoenig - January 15, 2009, 9:24 pm,
Foxtrot please don't tell me you believe that. Look, the Iraq war was a bad move, accept it and stop being a brainwashed prick. If it needed to be done the Brits could handle it, so chill, its not "America the only country that cna do anything"
oh shuddup - January 16, 2009, 1:40 pm,
Brave and strong, funnay... ieds keep knocking your f***ing legs off