Farrah Fawcett June 25, 2009 The Day the Fapping Died

Creator: LogicDude

FTACHASER357 - June 25, 2009, 2:35 pm,
Stopping in mid-stroke and bowing my head for a moment of silence.
BoneCD - June 25, 2009, 2:49 pm,
*bows down before the one true goddess*
Sean - June 25, 2009, 6:40 pm,
... and I knew that if I had my chance, I could make that little monkey dance ... and maybe I'd be happy for a while ... but Ms. February make me quiver, with every stroke that I delivered ... bad news on the doorstep ... I couldn't take one more step ...
FTACHASER357 - June 25, 2009, 6:59 pm,
Gotta love Don McLain and American Pie. PIE? Did someone just say PIE?
Sean - June 25, 2009, 7:24 pm,
... and the three men I admired the most, Hugh Hefner, Charlie Sheen, and Ron Jeremy, caught the last train for the coast ... the day the fappage ... died. And we were singin' bye bye Farrah ... Buh-Bye ... *sigh*
FTACHASER357 - June 25, 2009, 8:10 pm,
Sean; You said Charlie Sheen. You should my ph**os on Flickr, when I was the Military Tech Advisor to the movie Red Dawn. Ohhhhh, the stories I can tell :-)
FTACHASER357 - June 25, 2009, 8:12 pm,
Sean; Email me in private at: and I will share with you the ph**os, from the movie set. :-)
Sean - June 25, 2009, 8:15 pm,
That's neat, man. And I'm sure he'd now pay you not to tell. But not to be a Lyric Nazi or anything, but I was just quoting Don McLean.
Sean - June 25, 2009, 8:17 pm,
It might be easier to attach a couple of those pics to a PM and send them to me that way, if you don't mind. But thanks again for the offer.
Sean - June 25, 2009, 8:18 pm,
... and then we could blackmail the dude together. Hope that didn't sound too weird.
FTACHASER357 - June 25, 2009, 8:19 pm,
Sean; As soon as I hit the submit b***on, I knew that I spelled Don's last name wrong. MY BAD. I also have NO bad ph**os about Charlie. I think he was like 15 or 16 when he was in the movie. He was really cool, for his age. NOW, Patrick was another story.
FTACHASER357 - June 25, 2009, 8:23 pm,
Sean; To save the possible emails, which I hate, here is the link :-)**os/ftachaser357/sets/72157602561037327/
Mooooooooooooooo - June 26, 2009, 9:45 am,
Wow, Sean. You butchered Don almost as well as Madonna did.
nobodyofdistinction - September 7, 2015, 4:45 pm,
That was a crazy time of dead celebrities. Ed McMahon, Farah Fawcett and Billy Mays, one after another, all in the same week, with David Carradine and Michael Jackson not too far off.