This flag will be flying in my yard. Are YOU ready for the 2nd REVOLUTION?

Creator: FTACHASER357

Dante - June 27, 2009, 7:19 pm,
A second American Revolution? I hope that is a joke. If not I have a few words. Not on your life. Only when the government does the whole "Martial Law" thing will people really revolt.
Lex - July 2, 2009, 12:48 pm,
Or we run out of bacon
Jmac0585 - July 2, 2009, 12:55 pm,
I have been considering this alot lately. No, not starting a revolution, but what would happen if say NK exploded a nuke 200 miles above KS, and the EMP put most if not all of the US back to the 1890's. NY, LA, CHI, DET, would all burn to the ground in a
Jmac0585 - July 2, 2009, 12:57 pm,
few HOURS. That's leave the outlying, more suburban and rural areas to run the show. Even then, places like So Cal, AZ, and most large cities in the southwest would also burn down with no water delivery. Hmm... scary.
Jmac0585 - July 2, 2009, 12:58 pm,
I wonder what internal incident would have to happen to cause a revolt. I guess I should go get my American History book, and re-read it.
Haarakkon - July 2, 2009, 1:21 pm,
Interesting points, Jmac. We've put these cities up with the a**istance of A/C, in many cases, and they're not viable habitats to begin with.
Jmac0585 - July 2, 2009, 1:26 pm,
H - Forget A/C, if there is no power, there is no water. If there is no water, there will be no way to extinguish the fires that will be set when the population centers begin to melt down because of the lack of water. If someone wanted to screw up So Cal,
Jmac0585 - July 2, 2009, 1:27 pm,
All they'd have to do is wait for a dry, breezy day, and drive up and down the Freeway's tossing out road flares. If they had a few people, the could have half of CA melted to nothing in a matter of days, with perhaps tens of thousands dead.
Jmac0585 - July 2, 2009, 1:28 pm,
That is with the Water ON and Availible. Turn the water off? Absolute chaos.
Lex - July 2, 2009, 1:49 pm,
Water, you mean like from the toilet? Brawndo the thirst Mutilator.
Jmac0585 - July 2, 2009, 2:15 pm,
I mean even with the water on, bad guys could burn So Cal to the ground. If the water was off? tens of thousands would die.
Haarakkon - July 2, 2009, 3:48 pm,
I know nothing about California's infrastructure, but I'm willing to bet you're on the money.
Jmac0585 - July 2, 2009, 5:14 pm,
Don't overlook the A-Hole factor. Since it's so high in CA, it'll exacerbate the situation.