Creator: ronsart

NiteStryker - July 3, 2009, 6:09 pm,
you know shes coming back in 2012 unfortunatly.
agdaniele - July 3, 2009, 6:29 pm,
We may need a republican by 2012... but if this is what they toss in the ring, they're screwed.
Borp - July 3, 2009, 6:37 pm,
How could she possibly f*** things up worse than 0bama?
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - July 3, 2009, 8:10 pm,
Why can't a vote 0 lions? f***ing d***it.
RONSART - July 3, 2009, 8:13 pm,
Go Cubby!!!! That,s our Cubby...alway trying to
Sean - July 3, 2009, 8:31 pm,
Please tell me that that is the subtlely disguised SWIMSUIT edition ... please RON ... lie to me if you have to.
RONSART - July 3, 2009, 8:50 pm,
this is also subtlely disguised SWIMSUIT edition collectors edition too. Palin looks sooooo...good n**** *drools like a mad dog*...republicans do have the best n**** gals...
BoneCD - July 4, 2009, 6:56 am,
The CIA told Pilosi see was ugly n****...go figure!
Woodywood03a - September 13, 2009, 4:05 pm,
You are right Ron... I have to say it. But do you think Sarah Palin would go for Playboy?
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 7:33 pm,
She is far more qualified to sit in the Oval Office than its current resident. At least you aren't jumping on the bandwagon of attacking her with hateful attacks against her and her family. You do have class, my kool-aid drinking friend.
Sean - September 13, 2009, 7:55 pm,
She is an alienating figure. Only hardcore GOP supporters seem to have any use for her. Prop her up all you want. She costs the GOP more votes than whe will ever attract. All this stuff about attacking her family is a convenient excuse for her to seek
Sean - September 13, 2009, 7:56 pm,
greener pastures out of office.
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 8:08 pm,
While I don't think she is the best choice for POTUS in 2012, she didn't deserve the attack machine of the left that came down on her. Let's put it this way, when selected for VP dozens of media outlets went to AK to dig up dirt. Did anyone other than FOX
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 8:10 pm,
go to Chicago to look into Obama's background? No. Where there any attacks on Obama's children? No. Did the right file false corruption charges against Obama? No (all corruption charges against Gov Palin were found false, just politically motivated.)
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 8:12 pm,
The left attacked her and discredited her because she is a real threat to their female base. Having a pro-life, conservative in the Exec. branch takes away female voters so they viscerally attacked her with smears, lies and lawsuits. Nobody deserves that.
Sean - September 13, 2009, 8:58 pm,
It is their job to investigate the origins of a virtual unknown. And troopergate was ongoing as of that time. She was found to have violated her authority ... and she did lie about it, claiming they cleared her of all wrongdoing (I saw the footage ...
Sean - September 13, 2009, 8:59 pm,
myself. And then there was her disasterous Katie Couric interview. Have you ever in your life sounded that absurd? Neither have I. I am of course referring to the "sentence to nowhere."
Sean - September 13, 2009, 9:00 pm,
She is not evil, just not what the GOP needs, the views of their self-indulgent base notwithstanding.
Sean - September 13, 2009, 9:02 pm,
She also asked McCain's people to put out a statement that her husband was not ever a member of a pro-separatist group. They tactfully and tactically declined to do so.
Sean - September 13, 2009, 9:04 pm,
And how does anyone reach adulthood thinking that Afica is one country? I'm sorry but we cannot blame your school system for THAT one.
Sean - September 13, 2009, 9:05 pm,
BTW the ra** kit bul*lshi*t was exactly that. And that was an unfair attack, at least as far as my research using mediamatters led me to believe.
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 10:19 pm,
Sean, you need to find a better source of research. is according to their website a "PROGRESSIVE research and info center dedicated to comprehensively monitoring, a***yzing, and correcting conservative misinformation". Hence they work for the far
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 10:21 pm,
left's agenda. They aren't looking for liberal misinformation. It is funded by the viscious haters to tear down any conservative with lies, out-of-context statements, and slander. The right has those sites too, I just don't rely on them for facts.
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 10:33 pm,
As far as troopergate, there were 2 investigations and the second one was by an independent investigator. She was cleared of wrong-doing 1 day before the election. Funny huh? The left slanders up until the election and then sparce media coverage of truth.
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 10:33 pm,
Here's the link:'s+Troopergate+probe-a01611692953
Haarakkon - September 13, 2009, 10:38 pm,
She did the same thing to the Chief of Police in Wasilla, if memory serves. And we all know full well that being cleared of a violation doesn't mean a violation did NOT occur. The Clintons were cleared in Little Rock, too.
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 10:42 pm,
True, Haar. But here liberal legislature filed over 10 lawsuits against her only after she was selected by McCain for VP. It was obviously a deliberate attempt to destroy her to help Dems and Obama. Palin won all of those lawsuits.
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 10:46 pm,
She did fire the Wasilla Chief of Police but the only info I can find out there on it is his statements (maybe disgruntled, maybe true I don't know) or info on the hate sites. There is no credible source I can find as to what was the actually reason.
Haarakkon - September 13, 2009, 10:48 pm,
Gamesmanship, not statesmanship. That the Dems could even play the card only serves to highlight her lack of a resume. That they would serves to highlight her inability to build a concensus.
Sean - September 13, 2009, 10:49 pm,
Because she KILLED the witnesses. Wise up dude ... and for God sakes, CHANGE the subject. How 'boot then Yankees eh? They gonna make it to the superbowl this year? *whistles*
Sean - September 13, 2009, 10:50 pm,
I agree with Haar. You gotta be a pretty slow moving target before the Dems 'll be able to tag ya.
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 10:55 pm,
The Dems have a huge hate machine working for them: George Soros, Hollywood, MediaMatters, MSNBC, HuffingtonPost, GE, Labor unions, and on and on. You don't have to be slow moving, you just have to be in their way of progressive agendas.
Sean - September 13, 2009, 10:58 pm,
The Dems are dumb. No one has "talking points" as consistently promulgated in anything comparable to the GOP. Right wing talk radio is a force.
Sean - September 13, 2009, 11:00 pm,
But again, what does it take (or what do you have to lack) to get to adulthood and not know that Africa is not one country?
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 11:01 pm,
Her experience was far greater than Obama's. He spent 4 yrs in the Senate (2 campaigning for POTUS). She worked in the Exec branch of govt as Mayor and Gov. She owned a business while he was a community organizer (Like ACORN). He's a non-practicing lawyer
Sean - September 13, 2009, 11:04 pm,
Way to not answer my question. Way to not even try.
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 11:04 pm,
He served 3 yrs in IL Senate w/o out accomplishing anything. She reduced taxes and pork-barrel spending in AK.
Sean - September 13, 2009, 11:05 pm,
She is dumb. Agreed?
Sean - September 13, 2009, 11:07 pm,
She supported the bridge to nowhere until it became over-whelmingly obvious that it was a national disgrace.
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 11:09 pm,
I'll answer your question. I was on another topic. Here: those reports were leaked anonymously by McCain's people. It is widely reported that there was infighting among the 2 staffs. However, while the left media ran with the story, it is all still
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 11:10 pm,
hearsay. Did she know or not? I don't know, I wasn't in the room but there is strong evidence that McCain's people tried to throw her under the bus when things went South. Either way that report is highly suspect. I would like you to help me understand
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 11:12 pm,
how anyone can grow up in the US and not know that there aren't over 57 states in our country.
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 11:13 pm,
On the bridge to nowhere. Is it dumb to change direction on something once you learn that it won't work? I've changed my mind on things once facts are presented that offer a bigger perspective. It's just amazing how conservatives get no benefit of the
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 11:14 pm,
doubt while liberals are excused of tax evasion, voter fraud, a**ociation with terrorists or spending 20 yrs in a chuch spewing anti US and anti white hate speech.
Sean - September 13, 2009, 11:16 pm,
So McCain's people (die-hard GOP folks) are possibly snakes, and, anyways, she's no dumber than many other Americans. Hey, I stand consternated. But I note that she has never denied the Africa story, and she does tend to be rather outspoken.
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 11:16 pm,
I don't think she is dumb. I don't believe she's the best public speaker, nor was she properly prepared to be attacked by Couric and other media tools of the left. As I said, I think she would be a better POTUS than Obama based on her resume vs his.
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 11:18 pm,
McCain's people are not die-hard GOP folks. He is not a fav of the GOP, because he comprimises with the left too much. She has stated that McCain's people are "jerks" and that she was taken out of context. BTW, are you going to answer my question about
Sean - September 13, 2009, 11:18 pm,
I see that talking point stew is on the burner eh? You don't imagine that I can't respond to each and every one of those sour little chestnuts, do you? Way to change the subject yet again.
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 11:19 pm,
the intel level of someone who claims 58 states in the US. Follow the link and tell my why my POTUS can't count the number of stars on the flag, bud.
Sean - September 13, 2009, 11:20 pm,
She wasn't attacked by Couric. She was asked simple questions. Couric is not an attack dog. C'mon.
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 11:20 pm,
I just want an answer the same way you demanded one from me, my friend.
Sean - September 13, 2009, 11:22 pm,
You are the one who insists on talking about some Potus dude, not me. Not gonna follow your re-frame. I've been talking about Palin -- a subject you can't wait to try and get away from.
Sean - September 13, 2009, 11:24 pm,
And I didn't "demand" anthing. I asked politely but twice. Where is this "demand" stuff coming from?
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 11:33 pm,
Fair enough on the demand. I'm asking politely twice now. I've given my opinions of Palin and am not trying to avoid her. I just watched 10 mins of the Couric interview. She wasn't hostile but did attempt to twist Palin's words a couple of times. Palin
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 11:35 pm,
did stumble over her words a few times but that hardly constitutes being dumb. Her positions were good, just not delivered well. Does that make her an idiot? I've spoken on camera before and it is tough. Can all of the Palin bashers speak on camera well?
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 11:38 pm,
As far as me trying to "re-frame" the discussion. I just want to see your position on my point on how conservatives are attacked for mistakes and liberal mistakes are ignored. Africa's a country = idiot / 58 states in the US = he's tired. Double-standard
Sean - September 13, 2009, 11:39 pm,
A valid question indeed. And the asnwer is yes.
Sean - September 13, 2009, 11:41 pm,
I've never been tired or drunk enough to think Africa was one country. Is that Palin's explanation?
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 11:52 pm,
Again, it goes back to the source of the data. This was an anonymous report from someone in McCain's camp. Was it true? We have the POTUS on camera saying it, there is no independent proof she ever said Africa was a country. True report? I don't know.
ILB - September 27, 2009, 3:32 pm,
Just curious, but why do you take everything said in support of your positions as absolute fact without any basis or knowledge in that fact. But no matter what anyone else says, if it is not what you believe its wrong? Not trying to insult you, or start
ILB - September 27, 2009, 3:34 pm,
an argument but i checked out the site you have used for quotes on Obama and its full of them with no reference to where or when he said them. Isnt that the same as the "Africa is a country" comment by an unnamed source of the mccain camp?
WTFO2 - September 27, 2009, 10:49 pm,
I do my best to verify all positions through multiple sources. While I may reference one site, I've checked out my sources independently. Especially, when YouTube shows me in their own words the quotes (that's a gimmie with no additional research). I do
WTFO2 - September 27, 2009, 10:51 pm,
do not ignore truths/facts regarding either side. My positions are firmly based in lots of research and the info I have via my position in the service. I don't defend any politician's mistakes, including Bush's starting the TARP program.
WTFO2 - September 27, 2009, 10:53 pm,
On the topic of "Africa as a country", again this was a single source that refused to be identified and the biased media ran with it as fact. Just like they did with the falsehoods about Pres Bush's service in the Reserves. Again proven false. If I'm
WTFO2 - September 27, 2009, 10:55 pm,
wrong on things, I admit it. I created a poster some time back that misquoted the POTUS. I corrected my error by having Mr. M remove it because it was false. My positions are firm but I take all facts into account and am willing to correct my mistakes.
Sean - September 27, 2009, 11:37 pm,
But if you watch the clips on YouTube, some of which are from FOX, she is very cagey about this subject and dwells upon the anonymity of the source. The CNN clip found there includes her talking about "Africa the countinent vs. the country."
Sean - September 27, 2009, 11:40 pm,
It would be easy to say: "I never thought Africa was a country. I knew it was a continent consisting of many separate nations, one of whom is named South Africa." But alas, no such simple, to the point denial was forthcoming.
WTFO2 - September 27, 2009, 11:43 pm,
Good point, Sean. I haven't heard her state outright that the source was lying either and that troubles me. I don't think it's an admission but it does leave the doubt in my head as to what was actually said and how it was said. The news surrounding Palin
WTFO2 - September 27, 2009, 11:45 pm,
is very interesting to me though. It is clear that there was an organized attack machine working against her that was greater than I'd seen in work before. I question why that is. ***k Morris (fmr Clinton advisor) offered the theory that she was a threat
WTFO2 - September 27, 2009, 11:47 pm,
to the female base of the Dem party so she had to be destroyed. They couldn't have a conservative, pro-life woman with that much power so they organized against her. It's an interesting theory that seems to make a lot of sense.
Sean - September 27, 2009, 11:57 pm,
There is always an organized attack upon any candidate for such a high office. In this case though, and FOX NEWS seems to agree with me, a knat by the name of Katie Couric was all that was really necessary. Google Palin Africa and you'll get the clip.
WTFO2 - September 28, 2009, 12:28 am,
Dude, I watched it and I didn't like how she danced around it instead of going with a hard no. There was no organized attack on Obama or Biden by NBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, NY Times, etc. But they all ganged up on Palin to dig up dirt. With all the
WTFO2 - September 28, 2009, 12:29 am,
radicals surrounding the POTUS's past and present, the media picked a side and suppressed info US voters should have had at their fingertips prior to voting. Palin isn't the greatest politician but she did clean up corruption in her own party in AK, and
WTFO2 - September 28, 2009, 12:30 am,
she doesn't deserve the personal and vicious attacks against her and her family.
Haarakkon - September 28, 2009, 12:49 am,
If you're a politician, you're a public figure. Period. The actions of you, your family, your subordinates all reflect back on you, and that's a part of the price you pay when you select politics as a career. Attacks on her? She got off easy.
WTFO - September 28, 2009, 2:00 am,
The media US media treats Dems' families (especially children) as off limits. They went after her kids with lies and BS. Politicians character, background and policies are up for scrutiny. She was attacked more viciously than any other politician.
CANADA - September 28, 2009, 2:03 am,
its been a while since i've seen that avatar around. welcome back
Haarakkon - September 28, 2009, 2:33 am,
And how many snafus were NOT covered? More than a few, you can bet your sweet bippy. I'm no fan of the media, but I DO have some insight regarding their operations. If she couldn't handle the heat, she shouldn't have accepted the nomination.
Haarakkon - September 28, 2009, 2:36 am,
And she obviously couldn't handle the heat. Not only did she piss off the Republican powers, she quit when the money ran out in Alaska. 4 *more* years of media coaching couldn't salvage her career at this point.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 28, 2009, 2:41 am,
Baked Alaska?
Haarakkon - September 28, 2009, 2:45 am,
King Crab.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 28, 2009, 2:47 am,
S'up Haar?....No raping the fields and pillaging the women tonight?
Haarakkon - September 28, 2009, 2:52 am,
Ah, hell. I've gotta crash, and just when I finally get to see ya for the first time in a raccoon's age.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 28, 2009, 2:54 am,
No worries I'm already half asleep myself....Later Man.
Zed - September 28, 2009, 10:07 pm,
Oh, for god's sake, WTFO, quit with the "those powerful, rich white people are SO OPPRESSED" BS for once.
WTFO - September 29, 2009, 5:10 pm,
What are you talking about, zed. Are you really so blind that you don't see the complete double standard the media uses when covering conservatives and liberals? BTW, the rich (white or black) people that are liberal are celebrated by the media and idiots