Comment on this Motifake
EVOLUTION IS MISUNDERSTOOD
Evolution is really a process that results in heritable changes in a population spread over many generations
Comment using Facebook
- September 25, 2009, 12:38 am,
Is that a sea rhinocerous?
- September 25, 2009, 9:42 am,
Wow... I'm actually taking an evolution class this semester and... well, wow just about sums it up. There's no pictures like that in my textbook! LoL
- September 25, 2009, 9:43 am,
Really? No CLASS?
- September 30, 2009, 4:42 pm,
Actually, the rhinocerfish is real as is the dolpharoo
- December 23, 2009, 3:05 pm,
You forgot the sea-bear...
- December 23, 2009, 4:36 pm,
Evolution: Easier than admitting to yourself that you might be wrong. Let the roasting commence.
- December 23, 2009, 4:40 pm,
Some bible thumpers have been battling against evolution for years...and they don't like the theory either.
- December 24, 2009, 12:21 am,
God made a dude outta dirt. A woman outta a rib of that dude (making her also the first clone, I guess). And the two had only sons. The rest is (modern) history.
- August 24, 2010, 8:57 pm,
I'm getting the feeling that the term "evolutionist" doesn't actually have jack **** do to with evolution. Who are these evolutionists anyway?
Start new comment thread
Register in seconds...