If you've actually read it...You don't believe in god.

Creator: Liam I. Engram

Sean - July 24, 2009, 12:34 am,
Intriguing. I like this one.
Hypercat-Z - July 24, 2009, 4:48 am,
So true! Expecially the first half!
Ed-Hyde - July 24, 2009, 7:00 am,
I was going to leave a flaming message about anti-religious/christian behavior. Then I remembered, you can't expect the unsaved to act any different than unsaved. So instead I'll pray for you and hope your life isn't too miserable.
Liam - July 24, 2009, 11:33 am,
Haha, please don't pray for might light my "soul" on fire. I take it ed is one of those who hasn't read it.
MO - July 24, 2009, 11:37 am,
Throw another overzealous atheist moron on the pile and burn him. Why if WTFO the ONLY overzealous person on this site who actually makes his zealousness seem smart. Dude we get it you don't believe in god, or proper spelling, or context...
MO - July 24, 2009, 11:38 am,
Why if.....hummmm kinda catchy...
Ed-Hyde - July 24, 2009, 1:12 pm,
Actually, both my mother and step-father are priests, I went to high school while living on a seminary. I had full access to the library there and read/study the bible on a regular basis. You REALLY don't want to argue religion with me.
MO - July 24, 2009, 1:16 pm,
You're d*** right I don't want to argue religion with you. Matter of fact I don't want you to argue anything. Obviously you have a one track mind and, are neurotic about making dumb a** posters. Keep it funny timmy. Thanks
Ed-Hyde - July 24, 2009, 1:23 pm,
lol MO, I was responding to the moron that posted this, not you.
a name of no use - July 24, 2009, 1:23 pm,
We could argue religion, but then again science does trump invisible men in the "reality" contest. In the talent portion however...
Ed-Hyde - July 24, 2009, 1:26 pm,
Don't forget the dance portion of the competition. Swimsuit too. OMG Mary Magdalene in a string bikini ftw!
MO - July 24, 2009, 2:02 pm,
So that's why everything was making sense...the editorial was by Ed not Liam. Up next? The dating game! Liam meet Jalford! You two have soooo much in common. Single minded retardation, and a penchant for posting the same crap..over and over!
Jmac0585 - July 24, 2009, 2:24 pm,
I know I am violating my own principle, but another atheistic/Theistic troll. Really? Is that the backup now? When you can't be original, it's either a religion or political poster? Psst... you don't get paid for your work. Focus: Quality and originality
Sean - July 24, 2009, 2:38 pm,
I am prepared to admit that what I found intriguing here, was likely an unintended implication. But I am not debating any issues surrounding this poster.
BoneCD - July 24, 2009, 3:31 pm,
Just cause a heroin addict has access to free heroin doesn't mean he understands the chemistry.
Liam - July 25, 2009, 3:25 am,
Hey MO, how about you make a failed attempt at pointing out a spelling error. Believe...B-E-L-I-E-V-E - I before E except after C or when sounding like A as in neighbor or weigh. Does somebody need to be brought back to kindergarten?v Get out of kansas.
Liam - July 25, 2009, 3:29 am,
Oh by the way ed - I'll take any religious debate. For every bible-fed idiotic a**umption there is a science that proves it's complete bull****. Reading the bible is good, but please read more than one book before you spew your gnostic garbage everywhere.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - July 25, 2009, 3:43 am,
Actually Liam, Schools threw out the whole I before E thing years ago. because it doesn't always apply. And no one is judging your religious beliefs just your lack of funny. This is a humor site.
Ed-Hyde - July 27, 2009, 1:18 pm,
Blah, must resist the urge to argue! Motifakes = Excuse for bewbs or funny. Not as a religious/anti-religious arguing ground. Unless there are bewbs or funny.