Just Wait

Creator: ThePirate

agdaniele - August 1, 2009, 11:41 pm,
YES! Bring it over... I've got Triangle Hero!
Nik - August 1, 2009, 11:44 pm,
Hey Aggy. Good job to all you guys for getting MO back.
agdaniele - August 1, 2009, 11:55 pm,
Thanks, I think... sure was hard not being my usual sarcastic self. But every now and then, people need a leg-up.
agdaniele - August 1, 2009, 11:56 pm,
How ya doin, Nik?
Sean - August 1, 2009, 11:56 pm,
The Ed Grimley version, aggy?
Nik - August 1, 2009, 11:58 pm,
I'm doing just fine now that MO is back to himself (for the most part).
agdaniele - August 1, 2009, 11:59 pm,
At best, I was confused about the whole thing. In those cases, I either support or attack. Never know which one it'll be.
Nik - August 2, 2009, 12:02 am,
If you're referring to MO...he was/is being very confusing. I went back and reviewed his comments from the night he was totally wasted, and...HUH? He was out of his d*** mind from the looks of it.
agdaniele - August 2, 2009, 12:03 am,
Don't get me wrong... I was thoroughly amused by the nonsensical ramblings... those'll bite him in the a** at an undetermined later date. I promise!
The Boss (Sean) - August 2, 2009, 12:04 am,
So you've copied them into a "MO folder" for future reference ... ?
agdaniele - August 2, 2009, 12:05 am,
No.... but now that you mention it...
Nik - August 2, 2009, 12:08 am,
He tends to lose me alot when he's sober. So I really can't tell where he was going with all that. But I'm sure when the time comes, he'll be a good sport about it. One thing I love about him is that he can laugh at himself.
agdaniele - August 2, 2009, 12:11 am,
He loses you when he's sober? Hmmmmmmm.
The Boss (Sean) - August 2, 2009, 12:15 am,
MO While he's not as cool as a snapping turtle named Timmy, he also comes when you call his name -- as long as yer NIK that is. To some that's cool enough.
Nik - August 2, 2009, 12:18 am,
Let the record show that I am a very gentle, nurturing and caring pet owner. So animals don't come to me out of fear but out of love and respect.
The Boss (Sean) - August 2, 2009, 12:27 am,
I got multiple cats. Not one of them is in any way a dud personality-wise. I take credit for that, if you know what I mean. Treat 'em great and they'll be great. (Try that with kids and they'll kill you in yer sleep one day.)
Nik - August 2, 2009, 12:29 am,
You don't have any cats that try to get you while you're sleeping? I only ask cuz I've known a few like that.
Sean - August 2, 2009, 12:31 am,
That's an urban myth ... started by dogs.
Sean - August 2, 2009, 12:31 am,
Just posted a poster so as to get rid of "The Boss ..." thingy. Phewwww.
Sean - August 2, 2009, 12:32 am,
P.S. Nik, how can something that sleeps way more than you, ever get you while yer sleeping?
Nik - August 2, 2009, 12:35 am,
Im telling aunt had two of the most evil cats in existence when I was younger. Me and my sister were scared to death of them. EVIL I tell you.
Sean - August 2, 2009, 12:40 am,
When I was a snapping turtle accosting kid I knew a cat named "Creature". Black and white. Belonged to kind of a hippy couple that lived a few doors down (townhouses). Pure evil. And they were not (unlike your Aunt -- probably). Likely a formerly ...
Sean - August 2, 2009, 12:40 am,
feral cat that was too high strung to come around. My former ferals are wonderful, I must say.
Nik - August 2, 2009, 12:47 am,
Oh, my aunt (ex-aunt now) was their leader I'm sure. They were bred and raised as house cats but I've known many strays and 'ferals' nicer. Still leaves me with bad thoughts about cats. I just can't trust them. Even when I want to.
Sean - August 2, 2009, 12:50 am,
Your aunt made them that way. Bet you never saw her be genuinely sweet to them?
agdaniele - August 2, 2009, 12:51 am,
I've got a 1/2 Serval - 1/2 Savannah cat... smartest, most resourceful cat I've ever seen. Chases the neighborhood cats around like a lion hunting a gazelle... bouncing after them like Peppy Le Peu.
Nik - August 2, 2009, 12:52 am,
Not sure. I did see her let them eat off of her utensils and out of bowls and stuff like that (EWWW). But maybe that's why they thought they ruled the house? She was the only one they wouldn't claw and bite.
Sean - August 2, 2009, 12:54 am,
They were afraid of her. They did not adore her. My guys love to be around me, as several are at the moment. They've got plenty of room to be elsewhere. And it's not feeding time.
Sean - August 2, 2009, 12:57 am,
If you spoil a dog (or a kid) it thinks it's the boss. Cats are not social animals in quite the same way, so they think in terms of what gets them food or attention, not in terms of status which has to be jealously guarded against all comers.
Nik - August 2, 2009, 12:58 am,
Don't get me wrong...I don't hate cats. I've just had (mostly) bad experiences with them. But I have had 5 or 6 of my own over time and was actually about to adopt a thought-to-be stray just a couple weeks ago. I'm just more of a dog person overall.
Sean - August 2, 2009, 1:06 am,
Hey I love dogs. But they do not live long enough. 10 years for a big dog, 12 for a small one. And good luck for any of the pure breeds. I know dog owners. What they go through is too soon and too brutal.
Nik - August 2, 2009, 1:11 am,
I's sad. My parents have dachshunds and they are like children to them. But they have problems with one and he's only 2 years old. It's a sin. But they are super lovable.
Sean - August 2, 2009, 1:16 am,
Exactly my point. Open heart surgery on yourself with a rusty spoon. Dogs are great, too great to live such short lives.