Christianity explained

Creator: dave

He Is Risen - February 28, 2008, 11:49 pm,
Obviously created by someone who has no idea of the true meaning of Chritianity. God forgive you.
Laurence - February 29, 2008, 3:13 pm,
You're religion doesn't make any sense, you have been brain washed from birth to believe a lie. Not even a very good lie, read the f***ing god delusion
weker - March 2, 2008, 10:40 am,
lol all i can do is laugh at the comments ppl make reglion only cause war so go fcuk a badger and kill ya self lol loser
Jesse - March 11, 2008, 7:09 pm,
Ah, yes, the classic art of oversimplifying something to make it easier to mock.
peter bow and arrow - March 14, 2008, 3:57 am,
Yeah tell them: if a child of 15 or 20 still believes in Santa Claus, you consider it your duty to reveal the truth and we should equally be worried about millions who let their lives be guided by selected sections of cruel and inhumane books like the Bi
Manatee - March 18, 2008, 7:13 pm,
I have to agree with this guy. Religions suck, but christianity is just about the most retarded.
Jason Thomas - March 26, 2008, 8:54 am,
John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. -Jesus
Jason Thomas - March 26, 2008, 9:01 am,
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might b
Jason Thomas - March 26, 2008, 9:07 am,
Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem the spirit of grace and of supplication; and they shall look upon Me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for Him as one mourneth for his only son, and s
Jason Thomas - March 26, 2008, 9:15 am,
Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. -Jesus
Jordan - March 27, 2008, 6:07 pm,
Wow you all pretty much suck. Everyone is entitled to their own oppinion, Religion does cause war but it also is the only thing that keeps some people sane. Jason Thomas is a moron for posting all the Bible quotes, He is Risen is a moron for not being a
Jordan - March 27, 2008, 6:08 pm,
able to take a joke, Manatee is a moron for not caring about others, Peter Bow and Arrow and Laurence are dumb but not Idiots christianity and any other religion is fine so long as the worshiper still keeps his brain, Jesse sounds closer to being smart bu
Jordan - March 27, 2008, 6:09 pm,
I can't quite tell he only said like one line, and Weker is just a total f***tard because he can't spell has no brain and promotes suicide and beastiality.
Jordan - March 27, 2008, 6:09 pm,
My posts flow top to bottom for all of you that cant figure it out on your own.
Manatee - March 30, 2008, 1:18 am,
well somebody must have been on their period that day. and i'm not a moron, just a ja****s.
Sean - April 5, 2008, 12:41 am,
Over-simplification?! O.K., he left out the part about the virgin birth, and about the time Jesus killed a fig tree because it was figless. But this is a pretty good summary. And by the way, that was real mature, God-boy... it wasn't even fig season.
Jason Thomas - April 9, 2008, 1:38 pm,
So JORDAN what makes me a retard for posting all those Bible quotes?
Jason Thomas - April 9, 2008, 1:39 pm,
After all if you're going to insult something shouldn't you be a little more familiar with it than your own opinion?
Jason Thomas - April 9, 2008, 1:43 pm,
John 18:37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth hea
Sam - April 9, 2008, 10:20 pm,
...why do Christians even come to this site? I mean, all of these posters are "corrupt" in some way, aren't they? Why get so upset about someone poking fun at your religion?
Jason Thomas - April 9, 2008, 11:04 pm,
Sam it is not that we are upset that they are poking fun at us. It is because they like those who nailed Him to the cross do not know.
Murdoc - April 9, 2008, 11:06 pm,
Oh, i cant wait for this one. Jason, know what?
Jason Thomas - April 9, 2008, 11:09 pm,
I Corinthians 2:2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.
Jason Thomas - April 9, 2008, 11:10 pm,
I Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
Jason Thomas - April 9, 2008, 11:12 pm,
Well Murdoc, that He is the Everlasting Son of God and that He came for one reason and that is so that we may all have life eternal in Him.
Murdoc - April 9, 2008, 11:14 pm,
Allow me to disagree with you completely. Now, here's the test: can you leave at the fact that someone of a different religion (one that you dont understand) disagrees?
Jason Thomas - April 9, 2008, 11:16 pm,
Yes I can understand why you may not want to believe but it is the love of God within me that becons me to help you understand uf your heart is willing.
Jason Thomas - April 9, 2008, 11:17 pm,
I Corinthians 2:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
Murdoc - April 9, 2008, 11:20 pm,
If you have a religion, great. Leave the rest of us alone. Maybe we have one too, maybe we dont. At the very least, take time to understand the other person's point of view.
Murdoc - April 9, 2008, 11:22 pm,
I've read your book, and i've read my books. Until you take the time to learn both sides, you have no place telling me that you are more correct than i am. Buzz off moron.
Jason Thomas - April 9, 2008, 11:22 pm,
Murdoc it is not about the security of religion but the truth that has existed before this world began and that is the fact that He loved us
Jason Thomas - April 9, 2008, 11:24 pm,
The one question we all must answer is what will we do with Jesus. Will we let Him be our Lord and Savior or will we trust in something or someone else to satisfy that empty space within your heart crying out to God?
Murdoc - April 9, 2008, 11:25 pm,
You dont f***ing get it. I'm not saying you're wrong and i'm right. I'm saying you have no clue what you're we're talking about. Thou shalt keep thine religion to thyself. Notice that i havent tried to change your mind. can you do the same?
Jason Thomas - April 9, 2008, 11:26 pm,
It is not about who is right and who is wrong because we have no say in the matter. He accepts those who come to Him but He begs no man to trust in Him.
Jason Thomas - April 9, 2008, 11:28 pm,
Perhaps if my heart were frigid but I love you Murdoc, even if you were my enemy I still would and so I cannot push you away
Jason Thomas - April 9, 2008, 11:31 pm,
I would rather not persuade you Murdoc but that you would see with your own eyes and open your heart to Him without bias or preconceived notions
AngryMurdoc - April 9, 2008, 11:35 pm,
Your reading list before you can discuss religion with me: Tao te ching The Mind and the Way The Heart of the World The Tibetan book of the dead. until then, i'm done talking to you. Way to kill the humor.
Jason Thomas - April 9, 2008, 11:36 pm,
Have you anything else you would like to share with me Murdoc?
Jason Thomas - April 9, 2008, 11:38 pm,
I see why you are angry Murdoc, believe me you are not the only one to become so defensive in light of these words but I will ernestly pray for you my friend and may the love of God protect you and keep you safe so that one day you may understand
Jason Thomas - April 9, 2008, 11:40 pm,
Should you feel the need to educate me I am all ears Murdoc I promise. I believe it is only fair
manatee - April 10, 2008, 10:43 pm,
Wow. Jason, please, PLEASE, take one of your very many bibles that I am sure you have scattered about your house and shove them up your a**. There is nothing good that comes out of your religion. I have a Good Book for you: On the Origin of Species. Its p
manatee - April 10, 2008, 10:45 pm,
-retty realistic. plus, there is a bonus! Everything in that book is actually PROVEN! Unlike your book that is 2000 years old and has been changed more times than I changed my underwear.
manatee - April 10, 2008, 10:55 pm,
oh, and Murdoc: right on! A religion(sortof) that even I could enjoy!
Sean - April 21, 2008, 3:48 pm,
Gentlemen, please. I believe hat back on April 4th I raised a valid point about figs ... ???
Sean - April 21, 2008, 3:49 pm,
Oops. Spelled "that" wrong. How embarrassing.
Awesome Fun Times - April 21, 2008, 8:11 pm,
I Corinthians 2:8 actually says: "The lord told Jason Thomas to shove a fig up his a**. But, alas, it was not fig season. So he put the whole tree up there instead. Twat."
manatee - April 22, 2008, 5:36 pm,
Sean - April 22, 2008, 7:44 pm,
Interesting. Turns out "twat" is actually a biblical term. I never knew that. Thanks A.F.T.
Jesse - April 25, 2008, 12:40 pm,
So, hoping I don't hurt my chances at continuing to sound closer to being smart, but Manatee? There's a large
Jesse - April 25, 2008, 12:42 pm,
group of people at my church that feed homeless people in Detroit. You'll find groups like this from churches all over the U.S. I'm not trying to insult you, but if you're going to say NOTHING good has come out of my religion, I have to correct that. Thou
Jesse - April 25, 2008, 12:42 pm,
Though I'm going to refrain from quoting large chunks of scripture at you for the time being, as we seem to have that covered.
dave - April 25, 2008, 1:44 pm,
Lots of murderers and psychopaths have given to charities too, does that make it ok? Have we forgotten the inquisition, crusades and witch burnings? All clear because of charity work right?
Jason Thomas - April 25, 2008, 8:15 pm,
Manatee, I would hope that you could come to know Jesus without debating the truth in light of the theory of evolution
Jason Thomas - April 25, 2008, 8:18 pm,
However, you and I both know that there is not a single shred of proof supporting macro evolution
Jason Thomas - April 25, 2008, 8:20 pm,
But if you do not want to trust in Him for eternal life that is your choice and only you will have to answer for it. It is my heart's desire that you would not make the worst gamble of your life and shun Him
Jason Thomas - April 25, 2008, 8:25 pm,
Though the Bible has been challenged numerous times it has yet to be irrefutably proven wrong on a single account.
Jason Thomas - April 25, 2008, 8:27 pm,
As for the theory of macro evolution in the Darwinian since the "fossil record" in no way supports the idea that humans or anything evolved from a common ancestor
Sean - April 25, 2008, 11:36 pm,
Hey manatee. When you're done here. You can try pissing into the wind. At least then you'll be left with a warm feeling ... for a few seconds at least. My condolences, dude. Keep the faith -- or not, as the case may be. AND WHAT ABOUT THE f***ING FI
Sean - April 25, 2008, 11:37 pm,
-GS? Jesus was way out of line on that one. Killing that poor tree. Real mature.
Jason Thomas - April 26, 2008, 12:21 am,
Well Sean it seems reasonable to me that He can do what He wishes with what belongs to Him. Perhaps if you actually look at the meaning behind the destruction of the fig tree it would make sense to you.
Sean - April 26, 2008, 12:41 am,
He cursed a fig tree for being baren of figs when figs were out of season. Well Jason, I guess there is a lesson in that for all of us ... unlike the fossil record ... which we all know was put there by the devil to mislead those of us who try to use the
Sean - April 26, 2008, 12:41 am,
wondeful brains which your God made for each of us.
Sean - April 26, 2008, 12:42 am,
Or, if you prefer, I could spell wondeful with an "r" in it somewhere.
Jason Thomas - April 28, 2008, 1:32 am,
As I recall the tree was cursed just days before His crucifixion which took place sometime in the spring to early summer. Fig trees traditionally bloom in the spring time
Jason Thomas - April 28, 2008, 1:33 am,
If you have the time it may be interesting to you to research the symbolism attached to the fig tree in the Bible as it represents the nation of Israel
Jason Thomas - April 28, 2008, 1:35 am,
The tree was cursed because it did not show signs of being fruitful as personified by the people of Israel in that they were not doing the business they were set aside to do
Jason Thomas - April 28, 2008, 1:37 am,
Jesus was teaching a lesson to His disciples that the kingdom of God would be taken away from the barren and fruitless nation of Israel and given to a new nation that would bare fruit unto God
Jason Thomas - April 28, 2008, 1:39 am,
And so that you may know that He does nothing in vain including dying for you on Calvary so that you may fellowship with Him
Captain Whitey - April 28, 2008, 9:27 am,
We get it Jason Thomas, you pop a stiffy for the Bible. Please exit the Internet now.
Sean - April 28, 2008, 10:44 am,
Brilliant commentary Jason. Big problem though, the Bible. According to Mark 11:13 "And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of fig
Sean - April 28, 2008, 10:45 am,
... for the time of figs was not yet."
Sean - April 28, 2008, 10:51 am,
Ah well, I guess you just can't trust that Mark dude eh? And nice of Jesus to say so much about the future if Israel without acutally saying anything about Israel -- I guess he knew he'd have you for that, eh? He must have been shy.
Sean - May 3, 2008, 1:12 am,
Hey Captain Whitey. J.T. hasn't spouted off in days on this one. Do you think he has even read the Bible? When I quoted it back to him, he got strangely silent all of a sudden. Go figure.
Captain Whitey - May 3, 2008, 11:03 am,
He might have, but being the egotistical ja****s that I am, I'd like to think he's come to terms with his unhealthy lust for religious texts and finally left the Internet.
manatee - May 13, 2008, 9:16 pm,
sorry, I just don't like religions in general. I mean, don't get me wrong.
manatee - May 13, 2008, 9:16 pm,
there are plenty of good people who are christians, muslims, ect, but I am fed up with the overall feel coming from EVERY major religion that they are right and everyone else is going to burn in hell for all eternity because you were borne in a nation tha
manatee - May 13, 2008, 9:18 pm,
that is largely one religion that isn't yours. Most likely, these beliefs were good to begin with, but got changed by time and human hate/greed to what we see today.
manatee - May 13, 2008, 9:20 pm,
I would rather not believe in a 2000+ year old book that is proven to have been changed by humans many many times. Like how lutherans branched from british catholics, who branched from roman catholics, who added on from the old testement, ect.
manatee - May 13, 2008, 9:24 pm,
It is just too obvious to me that even IF any one of the thousands of religions and branches of religions were true, they have been changed by humans so much that what we have today is a racist, ***ist, hate-filled book that tells people to hate whoever i
manatee - May 13, 2008, 9:25 pm,
isn't like them. No matter how much you doll it up with 'god loves everyone', he still doesn't love the non-believers enough to let them into heaven. Even if they are good people, and even if they were brought up thinking that theirs was right, if one is
manatee - May 13, 2008, 9:28 pm,
right, then everyone else is going to hell. So I choose not to believe. And I choose to dislike religion as a whole. even if most of the believers are good people, if only takes one ja****s to tell his people that everyone else must convert or die, those
manatee - May 13, 2008, 9:28 pm,
so-called good people will still go out and kill any non-believers. Its proven, and it is still happening today!
Jesse - May 15, 2008, 12:41 am,
I find message boards are easier to comment on than this, so I haven't been around. First: Dave, the fact that "lots" of murderers and psychopaths give to charity (and do you have any facts to back that up?) has nothing to do with what I said. The fact is
Jesse - May 15, 2008, 12:43 am,
The fact is, many people who are Christians give to charity because of things they've learned or changes that have occurred in them because of that belief. In other words, if they didn't believe what they did, they WOULDN'T do these good deeds. Therefore,
Jesse - May 15, 2008, 12:43 am,
Therefore, it is incorrect to say that nothing good has come from Christianity, which is the statement I was trying to refute. Second, manatee, I actually totally get where you're coming from on that. I think the viewpoint of a lot of people--religous an
Jesse - May 15, 2008, 12:44 am,
and not--is that hell is just a punishment. If you read everything said about it in the Bible, the view that that book espouses is more like this: hell is the default. The story goes that humans were made for something perfect, and messed it up somehow. T
Jesse - May 15, 2008, 12:44 am,
Then God, being something that actually was completely perfect, couldn't let them come near anymore--forget arguments about omnipotence when I say "couldn't." It's a grade-school thing to thing God can do "anything," regardless of any logic. The idea is t
Jesse - May 15, 2008, 12:45 am,
The idea is that the very nature of something totally perfect is that it can't really exist with something that isn't up to that standard--it's like matter and antimatter (pardon my poor understanding of physics). So if there were some kind of hoops for h
Jesse - May 15, 2008, 12:46 am,
humans to jump through to get to what we call "heaven," then it wouldn't be a matter of reward or punishment; it'd be a matter of--and I know this is a much-hated phrase, and I don't like it personally--saved or not. THAT'S the basic Christian idea of hel
Max - May 23, 2008, 10:43 pm,
Wow. Nearly ninety comments. Half of them unwanted and frankly annoying bible quotes, about a third of them the same guy telling us, "He loves you and so you must bow to him and take it like He wants you to." And the rest trying to make a valid point. Abo
Sean - May 23, 2008, 11:34 pm,
Hey Max, I'm still trying to take credit for shutting J.T.'s cake hole -- is that so wrong? Dude couldn't handle the figs ....
Max - May 24, 2008, 5:04 pm,
Who could? Figs are hardcore. Like fluffy kittens.
manatee - May 25, 2008, 11:05 am,
ok Jesse, I see what your saying. Too bad that so many people use such a good book as a way to hate on other people.
manatee - May 25, 2008, 11:06 am,
I will stick with atheism, however. I just don't have it in me to believe in something that practically proves itself made up. With all of the changes and the fact that it is 2000 years old, plus the fact that if it was correct, then everybody would belie
manatee - May 25, 2008, 11:08 am,
believe in it! it just doesn't make any sense. But don't fret, I still believe in the ten commandments as good words to live by. No eating babies on this end!
Jeremiah - June 7, 2008, 10:20 am,
Looking through these comments I see two types of people: one is reading through a book trying to explain it to the other, while the other is standing with his back turned, his fingers in his ears saying in a loud voice "BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA!" Peo
Jason Thomas - June 10, 2008, 11:12 pm,
Well it's been a while, needed to collect my thoughts and it's okay Sean for you to chuckle at my expense and to believe that I couldn't handle the "arguement"
Jason Thomas - June 10, 2008, 11:13 pm,
Truth is that I was moving houses, computer was jacked up, internet was down for the longest time, now we can chat again if you like
Jason Thomas - June 10, 2008, 11:14 pm,
Doesn't matter if it was or wasn't the time of the figs, that was not the teaching point to the disciples
Jason Thomas - June 10, 2008, 11:16 pm,
The teaching point was that the fig tree was fickle and was known for not faithfully producing fruit yearly. Sometimes it would skip one or several seasons of fruit bearing
Jason Thomas - June 10, 2008, 11:17 pm,
Yet one of many ways that tree was chosen to symbolically represent the nation of Israel. It may sound strange but indeed there is a deeper meaning to the words actually written in the Bible
Jason Thomas - June 10, 2008, 11:19 pm,
It is okay if a person chooses not to believe but truth be known, what does any person stand to loose by chosing to make Jesus his or her Lord?
Jason Thomas - June 10, 2008, 11:22 pm,
It saddens me to think that you a**ume I am saying these things to prove that I am right for nothing could be further from the truth
Jason Thomas - June 10, 2008, 11:24 pm,
I say these things hoping that perhaps someday a shred of this may begin to make sense to you and you while see that He was standing there all along waiting for you to open the door to your heart and invite Him in
Captain Whitey - June 11, 2008, 2:09 am,
Attention, Jason Thomas: Nobody gives a ****. Get a life, instead of preaching to an online community. Religion in general is a joke. That is all.
RII - June 11, 2008, 9:59 am,
Someday the Pastafarians will come to your house and show you the truth. Until that day I'll get sauced for you JT!
Max - June 18, 2008, 10:06 pm,
"Captain Whitey: He knows his ****." It should be a poster. Seriously, JT, stop. Preaching. The bible also says it's alright to take slaves and whatnot. Maybe you should find better guidelines.
Captain Whitey - June 18, 2008, 10:33 pm,
Thank you for that, Max, but I'm just a man. A man who has little to no tolerance for most groups of people. Rest a**ured, I will continue my work here.
Jason Thomas - June 19, 2008, 10:53 pm,
Where exactly does the Bible say that it is okay to take slaves?
Sean - June 19, 2008, 11:06 pm,
Say what? Too many passages to mention without doing the work ... so here's my promise: chapter and verse coming up in a couple of days. Off the top of my head there is the ten commandments which say you should not covet thy neighbour's slave -- there'
Sean - June 19, 2008, 11:07 pm,
-'s nothing wrong with owning slaves, just being jealous of your neighbour for his slaves ....
Sean - June 26, 2008, 3:39 pm,
How about the Bible on *** Slaves: When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to
Sean - June 26, 2008, 3:40 pm,
-- sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her
Sean - June 26, 2008, 3:41 pm,
-- and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)
Captain Douchebag - June 26, 2008, 4:28 pm,
Sean..Not only does that warrant tl;dr, Preaching over a poster, that's for bible-beaters. Don't be a bible-beater, Sean.
Sean - June 26, 2008, 4:35 pm,
You're right about the length, but I sh** my mouth off on June 19 so I kinda felt I had to. Won't happen again.
sara - June 28, 2008, 1:13 pm,
so what do you believe then? that a star just blew up and here we are? or that we came from a monkey, maybe? please. this makes more sense that morphing from an animal. if that were the case there wouldnt be anymore monkeys.
Captain Douchebag - June 28, 2008, 1:33 pm,
Yeah, that's basically what happened, Sara. And your argument is void about there not being anymore monkeys is void. The idea of evolution takes a -long- time to change things. Silly bible-beater.
God - June 28, 2008, 3:10 pm,
Okay, we get it, you're athiest. Nobody gives a f*** about your religious views. Just like you claim you don't give a f*** about anybody elses' yet comment on every religious poster you see.
Captain Douchebag - June 28, 2008, 3:24 pm,
Right, right. Alright, then. Bible-beaters annoy the hell out of me. There's my excuse. Go be a troll somewhere else now.
RII - June 28, 2008, 7:30 pm,
Yeah, right Sara. Because when my spooge becomes a stain on your dress that doesn't mean I don't have more for your face.
... - July 12, 2008, 3:15 am,
let's see... where to even begin. Let's start with blasphemy. (Not towards our atheist friends.) God - Jun 28. Wow. Using your lord's 'name' and THEN cursing... Definately a jump. Next on the agenda...
... - July 12, 2008, 3:15 am,
Scripture: No one gives a d***. You can find words in a thousand page book to suit your current ends. Good For You. I've got a Dictionary. It's just as useful.
... - July 12, 2008, 3:17 am,
Creation/Evolution/Intel Inside... :) Does it matter HOW? Really? You Are Here. *Makes Red Dot* Why not focus on living up to your Personal Potential?
... - July 12, 2008, 3:18 am,
Religion: Does it matter what you call yourself? There are certain concepts that seem Fairly universal. "Don't Kill unless you HAVE to" "Don't F- With other People's Stuff" "Don't be a ***k" That pretty well covers it...
... - July 12, 2008, 3:20 am,
JT: Who Gives a Fig? *smirks* Really, even if it is a 'true story' or if it is fiction (sean) It's a Frikkin Fig, and a Frikkin Fig Tree. ONE TREE! It's a drop in the bucket...
... - July 12, 2008, 3:22 am,
Most (not all... ) groups preach some level of tolerance, and acceptance. Drop the Names, Drop the Categories, and all that SEGREGATORY crap. No Race, No Religion, no Creed. It Doesn't Matter. We are All people. (I leave out ***... Men Women, Equals.
... - July 12, 2008, 3:23 am,
*d***, Miscounted* Equals. But hard to procreate with the wrong blend. Fun for who/how-ever you want to do it...)
... - July 12, 2008, 3:25 am,
Here's a Fanciful Concept: "Abolish Global Discrimination" Race, Gender, Country, Continent, Religion, Class, etc. We are all people, regardless of power, prowess or fallibility.
... - July 12, 2008, 3:26 am,
Okay, I'm off the Soapbox... For Now. ~Peace Favor: Callused.
Captain Douchebag - July 12, 2008, 11:36 am,
..Alright, I didn't want to have to come back here. I thought I'd done my work already. Mister '...', This poster has been worn out. Stop trying to beat a valid point out of it.
BoB - July 17, 2008, 5:29 pm,
ok, lets look at the score for longest rant. in first we have JT with his long a** bible quotes. in second we have a tie, sean and manatee both fighting for the rights of athiests everywere. then we have Jesse rly fighting for third, but "..." sides in at
BoB - July 17, 2008, 5:30 pm,
--Slides in at the last second, stealing it away from her. srsly guys, give it up alredy. this isnt 4****, so STFU!
RnR - July 17, 2008, 6:10 pm,
it all doesn't matter.. Chuck Norris rulez them all
BoB - July 17, 2008, 6:24 pm,
most true statement, evar
Sean - July 17, 2008, 6:57 pm,
Chuck Norris is Ned Flanders without the abs, but with the exemplary karate skills ... and you can go to his official website if you don't believe me about the God stuff. And with that I'll happily "STFU!"
BoB - July 17, 2008, 7:10 pm,
actually, ned flanders has mondo abs, u see hime when he was taking a shower w/o a shirt...
Sean - July 17, 2008, 7:12 pm,
I'm thinking of the episode where he played some guy in Street Car Named Desire. Marg was Stella. I wish I didn't have that mental picture stuck in my head, but it's there.
... - July 17, 2008, 8:16 pm,
Sean, it's not the abs (As bob rather Creepily pointed out) but the Glasses. *nods* Though why the honorific "mister" ?? *Rae*
BoB - July 18, 2008, 10:21 pm,
guys this is a site for jokes! i have emo friends, i still make fun of them. i have g** friends, i still make fun of them. stop debating and start laughing!
Captain Douchebag - July 27, 2008, 6:22 pm,
Oh, ****. Anonymous is here. =/
Nero - July 31, 2008, 3:36 pm,
Hilarious! I especially like the "Jewish Zombie" part.
BoB - August 3, 2008, 10:49 pm,
well 4**** iz dead atm so they need to troll somewere, and this comment board aint goin nowere fast
Rogue - August 6, 2008, 8:27 pm,
Good read.
BoB - August 16, 2008, 5:45 am,
Sean - August 16, 2008, 10:37 am,
Ah just go read the Bible, it's shorter.
Pitch - August 20, 2008, 1:53 am,
Glory to the Flying Spaghetti Monster. May you be Touched By His Noodly Appendage.
BoB - August 22, 2008, 11:53 pm,
you dont need the FSM, the preists already do unto alter boys w/ their noddly appendage
BoB - August 31, 2008, 1:34 am,
hey! i just realized that we finally shut jason thomas up 8D
Lloyd - August 31, 2008, 3:30 am,
yay for religious opinion causing such large debates on a site designed for humour
ax - August 31, 2008, 4:30 pm,
TUNAFISH! :D:D:D :D:D:D !!!1!1!!1!
RnR - September 5, 2008, 7:28 am,
owkay, cut it out, lessons' over, you can all go home now. .... This is the end of days call: 1/0
Dess - November 2, 2008, 5:20 pm,
i agree!!!1!!1!!
Travis - December 4, 2008, 7:37 pm,
The tragic part is that many of you who read this think that all of this is funny.
Nathan - December 4, 2008, 7:39 pm,
Yeah, while it's understandable that this website is dedicated to making fun of, well, everything, somethings are not meant to be a laughing matter.
Amanda - December 4, 2008, 7:41 pm,
What if the stories are true, I mean it has to be one way or the other, either they are all lies and we can live our lives however we chose or they are indeed true
Jed - December 4, 2008, 7:44 pm,
But who determines if these "stories" as you say are indeed true? I've heard that the Bible is unreliabe at best and if that be the case why be a proponate of it?
Amanda - December 4, 2008, 7:46 pm,
Maybe you've heard this too, but it is a matter of faith. They happened and I beleive that but thea reality is that it is not whether we believe them or not as to whether they did or did not happen it is a matter of believing them or not.
Amanda - December 4, 2008, 7:49 pm,
And I am a proponate of it because the Holy Spirit lives within me and I love Hims as He loves me. As foolish as that may sound to many, just as it did in Jesus' ministry it is still the truth, believe it or not!
Porcelina - December 4, 2008, 7:50 pm,
The bible isn't meant to be taken as Christians take it. It's meant to be interpreted.
Overlord Douchebag - December 4, 2008, 9:03 pm,
Oh, you silly mortals and your 'Christianity'. Take it from an Elder God, none of it happened.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - December 5, 2008, 1:28 am,
Funny how Travis, Jed, Amanda, and Nathan all popped up within a 10 minute period and had a nice prescripted back and forth heart to heart that ended with Amanda's declaration of faith. Hmmmm.
Eddie - December 5, 2008, 1:29 am,
Yes, MWLF, you sure are right there. I also hear you're quite handsome!
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - December 5, 2008, 1:29 am,
Now Eddie, that's all a matter of personal subjective opinion, unlike our Lord and Saviour, Overlord Douchebag, whose rule is absolute and terrifying.
Selina - December 5, 2008, 1:30 am,
Gee, MWLF, guess you're right! I'm going to make an offering to him today!
Eddie - December 5, 2008, 1:31 am,
Hey Selina, will that be a burnt offering? They're his favorite! Or at least, that's what The Scary Black Book tells me.
Selina - December 5, 2008, 1:32 am,
It sure is a burnt offering, Eddie! And yes, we must all take it on faith that Overlord Douchebag will rescue us all on the Day That None May Name!
Herman - December 5, 2008, 1:33 am,
Gee willikers, Selina! Why put so much stock in faith? Why do all that our Overlord demands of us?
Selina - December 5, 2008, 1:34 am,
I'm glad you asked, Herman. It all boils down to either serving his Darkness starting on the Day That None May Name or having your b*** touched by unclean demons for all eternity!
Herman - December 5, 2008, 1:36 am,
Oh No! I don't want my b*** touched by unclean demons! I guess I better take it on faith! Thanks, folks, and thank you MWLF, you sarcastic handsome bastard!
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - December 5, 2008, 1:37 am,
By the way, 'Jed' and 'Amanda', it's spelled 'proponent'. sigh.
Sean - December 5, 2008, 11:39 am,
A circle jerk, made of squares ... I mean of course T. N. J. and A.
Nathan - December 5, 2008, 11:49 am,
I lust for you, Sean. I imagine your gleaming Canadian body is much like the one pictured here in this poster.
Jed - December 5, 2008, 11:50 am,
Oh no! Nathan has been tempted by homo-sin! Now disillusioned, I shall try some heroin and smoke reefer!
Amanda - December 5, 2008, 11:53 am,
Holy Crap! How can my casually acquired friends from the internet that I just met earlier in these comments slip into sin so easily? Maybe I should explore my ***uality to find out by becoming a wh***!
Sean - December 5, 2008, 11:53 am,
Fewer scars and better pecks, fake Nathan. Now somebody cut this out right now. Yer g**ing up the internets ....
Sean - December 5, 2008, 11:53 am,
Rick - December 5, 2008, 11:44 pm,
It seems that this has gotten a bit out of hand. While some of you are attempting to make valid points many of you are interested in saying stupid things. How about clearing the air of all the putrid name calling and let those who have something meaning
Rick - December 5, 2008, 11:46 pm,
...meaningful to say the chance to do so?
Jason Thomas - December 20, 2008, 8:38 pm,
The other jason thomas is a delusional idiot. There is no jesus. There is no god. The bible is a book of lies, and there are no monsters under the bed.
bob - December 31, 2008, 3:02 am,
we need to agree on something here! i think its safe to say that it was wrong of jesus to kill a fig tree, but he was a pretty nice guy. nukin futz, but he had good intentions. blame the followers, not the religion
Sean - December 31, 2008, 3:29 am,
He either apologizes to fig trees everywhere, or no deal. Capiche?
Joshua - January 2, 2009, 10:50 pm,
What makes JT the delusional idiot? Of the hundreds of men and women, religious and secular alike, that are experts on world history, made so by the degrees they hold, none of them deny the existence of Jesus, despite religious clout.
Joshua - January 2, 2009, 10:53 pm,
So who's the idiot here? Besides if there is no God and the Bible is a book of lies why is it still so significant? Does the conflict in the Middle East no provide tangable evidence to the existence of God? I think anyone can see that something big is
Joshua - January 2, 2009, 10:58 pm,
...going on out there and it is more than just petty religous squables. I would lie real answer on this, nothing to do with ****s and balls,j jizz or anything else too moronic to reply to.
christ - January 3, 2009, 6:37 pm,
so f***ing true...
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 3, 2009, 8:06 pm,
You had me at "****s and balls"! Seriously, the middle east is one petty religious squabble backed up with insanely destructive weaponry. That doesn't prove anything me***hysical, just that religion doesn't preclude arms dealing.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 3, 2009, 8:07 pm,
I'd like to hear the roster of religions that forbid war or the resolution of disputes through violence. I bet it's a short list.
Joshua - January 4, 2009, 1:42 pm,
There is nothing the Bible that outright forbids war, in fact, there are quite a few battles in the Old Testament that were sanctioned by God in order to deal judgement upon those that were in defiance of Him, even His own people the Jews.
Joshua - January 4, 2009, 1:44 pm,
And when GOD decides it's time to pay the piper it isn't a matter of the sanctity of human life because He alone is holy and we are the exact opposite.
Joshua - January 4, 2009, 1:47 pm,
And only someone who is entirely unfamiliar with the Bible would say that the situation in the Middle East is just a "petty squabble." The reestablishment of the Jewish nation of Israel and the dispute over that land is all related to Biblical prophecy.
Joshua - January 4, 2009, 1:50 pm,
Oh no I said the word prophecy, I feel a wave of insult coming on from the brightest minds in the world about how the Bible is nothing but a book of lies...give it some thought before you criticize. The Bible has made thousands of predictions, over half
Porcelina - January 4, 2009, 1:50 pm,
Only someone desperate for acceptance would defend the bible.
Joshua - January 4, 2009, 1:50 pm,
...over half of them fulfilled in Christ alone and many of the others have com to pass just as the Bible said they would. Care to comment?
Joshua - January 4, 2009, 1:51 pm,
And how so Porcelina?
Porcelina - January 4, 2009, 1:54 pm,
It's full of contradictions, it's a great book to live by, but when it was translated it was changed completely and it's taken out of context.
Joshua - January 4, 2009, 1:55 pm,
And what exactly do you know of the translation of the Bible? How much research have you done yourself and how much are you gleaning from whay you've heard others say? Show me one contradiction and I'll show you how it is not.
Joshua - January 4, 2009, 1:57 pm,
Yes there have been extremists like David Caresh that have used scripture to justify a twisted life of self gratification and there own God complex but it was not written for that reason
Joshua - January 4, 2009, 1:58 pm,
And how exactly is a book full of contradictions a great book to live by?
Porcelina - January 4, 2009, 2:00 pm,
The stories itself, it's not something to praise and love, and to believe it is flawless and brought down by ''God'', because it's as faulty as man, for it is a man made book, however, it's good to ''Honor thy mother and thy father'' etc.
Joshua - January 4, 2009, 2:04 pm,
Again, you are only showing your ignorance on the subject. Over 2/3 of the Bible is prophetic and as I said earlier many of those predictions dealt with world rulers and the rise and fall of empires made hundreds of years before they happened. How could
Joshua - January 4, 2009, 2:05 pm,
...How could that be if the Bible is a book of lies? And again I ask can you show me a contradiction?
Porcelina - January 4, 2009, 2:09 pm,
Oops, sorry, I didn't see the other two posts. You just want one? There are hundreds. Did Jesus bear his own cross? Yes(John 19:17) No (Matthew 27:31 - 32). Yes, I know much of the bible, considering I've studied religion and I am an ex Christian
Joshua - January 4, 2009, 2:15 pm,
As if to say that the place where he was cucified was right beside the Praetorium where He was judged of Pilot. Could it be that He walked a little bit to get there and that after being tortured endlessly for over 24 hours and bleeding non-stop after He
Joshua - January 4, 2009, 2:15 pm,
...He left the Garden of Gathsemane that He grew too weak to carry His own cross and need help to carry a piece of wood that weighed at least 100 pounds?
Joshua - January 4, 2009, 2:16 pm,
How exactly did you come to be an ex-Christian if I may ask?
Porcelina - January 4, 2009, 2:24 pm,
That is probable. Another big one, in my opinion, is ''Can anyone see god'' John 1/18 says no, however, exodus 33/11 says yes.
Porcelina - January 4, 2009, 2:26 pm,
The reason I am no longer a Christian is because I hold my own sets of beliefs, and I don't believe anyone should be a part of organized religion because they should follow what THEY believe and not what a book tells them, which is why if I had to classif
..blah blah blah. - January 4, 2009, 2:27 pm,
..classify myself under a religion, I would say either I was a Pagan or Agnostic, for they are the most easy going and free religions.
Joshua - January 4, 2009, 2:32 pm,
In Exodus Moses was in the holy of holies standing in front of the cloud of the Shekinah glory of God and that was the form that God dwelt among the people of Israel until it left them because of their sin. When it says that God spoke with him face to fa
Joshua - January 4, 2009, 2:34 pm,
...face to face Moses was speaking to God in the cloud the way he did at the bush many years before. So no man has seen God in "person" other than Christ Himself. But you do what you feel is right in your own eyes and see where that gets you.
Porcelina - January 4, 2009, 2:37 pm,
Then why does it also say yes (jacob 42/5) . Not only did he see God, but he wrestled with him, then asked to be blessed?
Joshua - January 4, 2009, 2:40 pm,
Jacob was wrestling with a man, God in the form of a man, much like the angels that visited Abraham in his tent and Lot in his house where. If God is so big that the heavens can't contain Him how coul Jacob wrestle with Him. But, Jacob did not look upon
Joshua - January 4, 2009, 2:41 pm,
...God in all of his glory. Understand?
Joshua - January 4, 2009, 2:42 pm,
Remember Porcelina that you cannot take the Bible in pieces but as a whole
Porcelina - January 4, 2009, 2:43 pm,
If the heavens cannot contain God, but he can put himself in an mortal mans body
Porcelina - January 4, 2009, 2:44 pm,
Which is why I said it's a good book to live by.
Joshua - January 4, 2009, 2:46 pm,
Hello He is God and, stop me if you've heard this, with Him all things are possible. And what I said about the heavens not containing Him is scripture too. If God could mold man from clay do you not think that He can become one if he chooses to? Afteral
Joshua - January 4, 2009, 2:47 pm,
...Afterall He became a man in Jesus. And again I say a book of lies is no book worth living by. So which is it a book of lies or a book of truth b/c it cannot be both.
Porcelina - January 4, 2009, 2:48 pm,
So... with him all things are possible.. but cannot ''fit'' in Heaven. Hm.
Joshua - January 4, 2009, 2:51 pm,
The heavens mentioned are not the abode of God but the earthly heavens... the dwelling place of the birds...what did you think I meant Heaven itself?
Porcelina - January 4, 2009, 2:51 pm,
Why not? It doesn't need to be true. Dr. Suess is a children's book that teaches sharing and to take care of the environment, but they aren't true stories.
Joshua - January 4, 2009, 2:53 pm,
It seems that all you want to see are contradictions instead of the truth that was once revealed to you if you were indeed a Christian in heart and not in name or affiliation only. It's all true and I think you know that in your heart.
Joshua - January 4, 2009, 2:55 pm,
Because God has chosen to reveal Himself to man, after Adam sinned and God cast him from His presence He made it possible for us to fellowship with Him again and that is why it has to be true b/c a book claiming to be true cannot be if it contains even on
Porcelina - January 4, 2009, 2:55 pm,
Joshua - January 4, 2009, 2:56 pm,
...contains even one lie and if it isn't true then none of it is worth believing or following
Joshua - January 4, 2009, 2:57 pm,
Right about what?
Elder God Douchebag - January 4, 2009, 4:34 pm,
I'll go ahead and put this to rest right now. There's only one (Elder) God here, and he's making this post. Shut the hell up, already.
Porcelina - January 4, 2009, 7:46 pm,
You're talking in circles.
Jesus of Nazareth - January 5, 2009, 11:33 am,
You people keep talking and getting nowhere and no one notices that this picture of me is AWFUL!! C'mon!! I look horrible here. Couldn't get me while I was all suave and handing out free fish?
Joshua - January 5, 2009, 8:14 pm,
How do you see that I am talking in circles?
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 5, 2009, 11:56 pm,
Joshua, you'll gain no converts here. Comments fields do not lend themselves to theological debates or to preaching. To use them thusly seems like you're just gumming up the works. It's like going into a coffee shop and ordering a cup of coffee and the
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 5, 2009, 11:58 pm,
--then following your order with a long speech about how you believe that Jesus is your savior. People won't swoon to your preaching, but write you off as a nutcase. It's just the wrong forum and method. If you're going to refute something you found in
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 6, 2009, 12:00 am,
-- a parody of a motivational poster, then try to be as succinct as the poster itself, maybe even witty or clever, perhaps even make a poster of your own.
NREEEOW - January 6, 2009, 8:13 pm,
I saw the light! I saw the light! Hallelujiah! No seriously. Shut up Joshua.
Joshua - January 6, 2009, 8:53 pm,
For anyone who became a Christian I'm sure that they were not looking to accept Christ as their Saviour when they did. This poster is a p***ersion of the truth. It's not funny. Although it amuses all of you the fact is He died for us all and I don't re
Joshua - January 6, 2009, 8:54 pm,
...really care if you believe that or not I do and I will not stand by and let someone make fun of Him. He means everything to me and I'm sure that at least some of you have been passionate about something or someone in your life before and can understan
Joshua - January 6, 2009, 8:54 pm,
...understand how hurtful something like this poster is. Then again it seems that most of you only care about making jokes about all things serious or making idiotic statements like "there is no God" or "shoove a fig tree up your a**."
Joshua - January 6, 2009, 9:00 pm,
Besides to whom am I supposed to "preach" to anyway the choir. It does me no good to create my own poster for people to make the exact same statements about.
Porcelina - January 6, 2009, 9:19 pm,
Joshua - January 6, 2009, 9:32 pm,
Well I had hoped to find you here again and I'm glad you didn't disappoint
Joshua - January 6, 2009, 9:34 pm,
We were talking about circles, remember?
Porcelina - January 6, 2009, 9:44 pm,
This is dead. ''God is dead, and no one cares. If there is a hell, I'll see you there'' Oh, Trent.
Joshua - January 6, 2009, 9:47 pm,
Porcelina there is a hell and I hope you won't be there. Please reason within yourself and see that God is not dead and you know that. Do you really think that there is no God?
Elder God Douchebag - January 6, 2009, 9:49 pm,
You rang?
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 7, 2009, 12:56 am,
OH, EGD, you crack me up! Joshua, the poster is one point of view. You have another. That's fine. The poster has also been up nearly a year now and you can see by the comments left that we can all see that there are multiple views/beliefs on the subje
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 7, 2009, 12:58 am,
--subject. I'm only trying to point out that a series of comments is, by its nature, not something you can 'win'. I appreciate your sincerity, though. Whenever someone is trying to save my soul, I know they mean well. So, I wish you peace.
Joshua - January 7, 2009, 3:45 pm,
As I wish you peace, but the fact is that this poster will remain here for all to see. Perhaps these comments may change a heart or two but I realize that this is not an arguement to be won neither here or any where.
Sean - January 7, 2009, 3:51 pm,
And soon enough the next batch of helpful comments, from some other religious dude, will push yours way down past where anyone bothers to go looking for them. The frikken Bible is shorter. And as an atheist I recommend that everyone read it, all of it.
Ernie - January 7, 2009, 5:59 pm,
Whether you believe in God (Allah, Budda, whatever) or not, religion is a social necessity. Removal of religion from society would create an enormous vacuum that would be filled by...what? Religion gives people direction, discipline, and even purpose.
Arctic - January 7, 2009, 6:12 pm,
You make an a**umption here, Ernie. There is no reason to think that there can be no society without religion. Direction, discipline and purpose can come from any source. Religion simply codifies these into an easy package. If you care to make your own ch
Arctic - January 7, 2009, 6:13 pm,
*your own choices on such matters, it's not a difficult thing to do.
Porcelina - January 7, 2009, 7:20 pm,
Joshua - January 7, 2009, 7:53 pm,
And you a**ume, friend, that you have the moral capacity to do so without the impression of morality and a positive influence on your life. Believe me without the law given man by God we would not know what sin is or that we have commited such. Rather i
Joshua - January 7, 2009, 7:54 pm,
...Rather it is the holiness of God that causes man to see his own immorality and do one of two things, either revel in his depravity and delusional state of independence apart from Him or plead and beg God to save him.
Porcelina - January 7, 2009, 7:56 pm,
Humans are not naturally selfish and evil, that's very barbaric thinking
Joshua - January 7, 2009, 7:57 pm,
Whether you accept it as truth or not without God we are nothing more than animals. As far as religion goes I agree that it is not the design of God but of man. It makes perect sense that there can only be one source of truth because they all say someth
Porcelina - January 7, 2009, 7:58 pm,
Anyways, as of 4:58 p.m I pronounce this poster dead.
Joshua - January 7, 2009, 7:59 pm,
...something different in regards to attaining eternal life, the nature and character of God, and out responsibilities as His creatures.
Joshua - January 7, 2009, 8:01 pm,
Tell me then Miss P who teaches a child how to lie, how to be so territorial over their possessions, or how to become jealous when a sibling receives the attention they once did?
Joshua - January 7, 2009, 8:03 pm,
If we were not essentially evil at heart the world for the most part would be without violence and all its requim aside from the violent acts of the mentally insane but lets face it those are few and far between when compared to the entire population of t
Joshua - January 7, 2009, 8:05 pm, We are the ones that make life and all its decisions complicated, we are the ones that hurt one another and bring shame upon our race. He is the only source of good and righteousness for we ourselves possess none and you cannot prove otherwise
Elder God Douchebag - January 7, 2009, 10:13 pm,
..HOW are we not getting that there is, in fact, only one God, and he's making this post, exactly? Meatbags like you are why I put serious thought into destroying the universe.
Hordika - January 8, 2009, 12:50 am,
if "God" is perfect in every possible way isn't he perfectly evil too?
Elder God Douchebag - January 8, 2009, 1:11 am,
I am, as a matter of fact.
Joshua - January 8, 2009, 7:47 pm,
God is holy and it is entirely contradictory for God to be perfectly holy meaning He cannot even look upon sin and be perfectly evil too meaning that He would be the epitome of sin.
Elder God Douchebag - January 8, 2009, 8:23 pm,
You know nothing of me, do you.
Big Daddy - January 16, 2009, 4:09 pm,
d*** either i'm insane or really bored because i just read all the comments
Sean - January 16, 2009, 4:13 pm,
started out bored ... ended up insane (?) bye.
lolman - January 18, 2009, 10:46 pm,
ur all wrong, we are descendants from aliens. Jesus was a carpenter and a magician like David Coppefield - he was a better magician than carpenter thats all. So many gullible people its sickening.
Scorpio7 - January 28, 2009, 9:09 am,
This is Comment #271. I am curious if this poster has generated the most comments of all 42,094 of them that have been posted, as of this time/date? Is there a poster that has gotten MORE comments than this one?
Scorpio7 - January 28, 2009, 9:12 am,
I am not joining in the "debate," because there is no need for me to do so. My views are no more important, than any of your own.
shit - January 30, 2009, 12:09 am,
wow holy **** jesus f***ing christ most comments i have ever seen on one poster by the way did you guys know that adam and eve were the first pot smokers! witch means that we should smoke weed too, good stuff
Satan - January 31, 2009, 4:59 pm,
talk about me I'm more interesting also less cruel
Some guy - February 8, 2009, 6:55 pm,
If god is so powerful why doesn't he just kill Satan and eliminate all evil from the world. If he is real what the hell is he waiting for?
Joshua - February 8, 2009, 9:18 pm,
Because there is an appointed time for that to happen, but for now God is allowing Satan to play his role in this world. The fact is that when God destroys Satan he will destroy the wicked with him and if you are in that number you will suffer the same
Joshua - February 8, 2009, 9:20 pm,
... fate as Satan. Are you ready for God to destroy Satan and put and end to evil, and by that I mean are you ready to stand before Christ at His return? At His return there will be no place found for those who rejected Him, are you one of those people?
some guy - February 12, 2009, 1:03 am,
i know u don't think your wrong about god and all Joshua but what if your wrong.
some guy - February 12, 2009, 1:08 am,
also i am guessing that u don't believe in Santa Claus right? So how could u believe in a man like god
Joshua - February 12, 2009, 8:31 pm,
Are you willing to gamble that I am wrong? I suppose that's a rhetorical question if you are likening God to Santa Claus. Believe what you will as will I but that does not change anything. He is real and He is hoping that you will acknowledge that now.
Joshua - February 12, 2009, 8:34 pm,
..while there is still time. He beckons to you now as a Saviour but when He comes again no grace will be found for those who refused Him only judgement, and refusing to believe it will make no difference, I hope you will exercise a little wisdom now
Joshua - February 12, 2009, 8:36 pm,
...and spare yourself the remorse of disbelieving
Elder God Douchebag - February 12, 2009, 8:41 pm,
Seriously, man. Shut the f*ck up. You're not going to convert anyone. Go away.
Joshua - February 12, 2009, 8:44 pm,
Listen if you don't want to read then make fun of something else, like people that post on blogs with stupid names like "Elder God Douchebag"
Elder God Douchebag - February 12, 2009, 9:11 pm,
Because having an online name is stupid compared to preaching to people who don't care. =/
Joshua - February 12, 2009, 9:15 pm,
If it mattered that you cared then I would have quit a long time ago and Christianity would have ceased to exist centuries ago if it mattered that people didn't care to listen but the truth must be preached and there are some who are listening whether...
Joshua - February 12, 2009, 9:19 pm,
they ever admit it or not. What is it that offends you about what I am saying? I realize that you and I are at an impass, but does it hurt anyone that I write what I do?
Elder God Douchebag - February 12, 2009, 9:20 pm,
Yes. Yes, it does. I've got a very complex belief system instilled in these people, I don't need you f*cking it up.
Joshua - February 12, 2009, 9:23 pm,
Elder God Douchebag forbid that you not make a joke
Elder God Douchebag - February 12, 2009, 9:39 pm,
NOW you're getting it. Besides, my afterlife is better. Everyone gets a beer volcano, and a nachos bush.
Toussaint - February 13, 2009, 11:28 am,
I've often wondered how it is Man is given free will, but he has to choose God. If he doesn't, he's threatened with eternal pain for choosing Door #2.
Fatty - February 13, 2009, 11:32 am,
Kind of a conundrum, huh?
Toussaint - February 13, 2009, 11:36 am,
How come so many names in the bible are Westernized names, John, Luke, Matthew etc. and not all Middle eastern ones? Hmm
Joshua - February 17, 2009, 7:07 pm,
Well seeing that God is holy and that the counterpart of holiness is evil and that evil only produces destruction it seems that those who do not choose God by default choose evil because there is no gray area also choose the destruction that comes along..
Joshua - February 17, 2009, 7:10 pm,
...with it. To clear up any questions as to the possibility of an alternative beyond holiness or evil it is clear that there is none to be found. We put holiness or "good" and evil in terms of light and dark. Let it be understood that while ther is...
Joshua - February 17, 2009, 7:13 pm,
...light there can be no darkness or an intermediate between the two. Either all is light or all is dark. So God is not selfish in punishing those that do not choose Him by confining them to an eternity of death but allows each of us to choose that fate
Joshua - February 17, 2009, 7:16 pm,
...for ourselves. As to the "westernization" of common biblical names understand that Hebrew names like Johannan written in Greek (language of the NT) translated into English would be written as John. Perhaps a study into the origin of these names...
Joshua - February 17, 2009, 7:18 pm,
...would be helpful in explaining why you see names like John that sound European instead of Aqmed.
Toussaint - February 17, 2009, 7:39 pm,
Only your last two statements were read by me, but if man will 'translate' from one language to another, a lot of information is lost..and things altered to fit the spread of Xianity
Joshua - February 17, 2009, 11:44 pm,
Is it impossible to believe that if God were to impart His word to mankind and that each individual author of each book penned each word perfectly in the riginal Hebrew and Greek languages, that God would preserve His word as it is translated into other..
Joshua - February 17, 2009, 11:47 pm,
.languages? If that is a concept that you cannot grasp then it becomes impossible for you to accept anything the Bible has to say because the Bible itself claims to be a book of truth. I ask you how can it be a book of truth if its contents are scued by
Joshua - February 17, 2009, 11:50 pm,
...the minds of men. The question then it seems is do you believe that God inspired men to write His word or did several men over the course of 2 thousand years just pen their thoughts and interpretations of events going on around them and of what was...
Joshua - February 17, 2009, 11:51 pm,
happening to them?
Elder God Douchebag - February 18, 2009, 12:21 am,
Why are you still here, Churchy?
Joshua - February 18, 2009, 6:09 pm,
What gave you the impression I was going anywhere?
Elder God Douchebag - February 18, 2009, 6:55 pm,
Hadn't seen your preachy B.S. anywhere on the site, and I figured you'd finally moved on, much to my delight.
Joshua - February 18, 2009, 10:19 pm,
Sorry to disappoint but much to my shagrin I see that you apparently haven't thrown the towel in either.
Elder God Douchebag - February 18, 2009, 11:04 pm,
I will always be here, boy. Always. Also, to a lesser extent, it's 'chagrin'.
Dan - March 21, 2009, 5:18 pm,
Why does god not like g** people I mean what did they to him. They didn't do jack **** but he still hates them. I think he might be g** and trying to hide it by saying he hates g** people.
Fatty - March 26, 2009, 5:01 pm,
I like cheese.
LogicDude - March 26, 2009, 6:07 pm,
Do you like sliced hard cheeses or the softer varieties like brie?
Marduke - March 26, 2009, 6:54 pm,
Cheddar, Colby-Jack, and good ole fashioned American cheese
Dan - March 28, 2009, 12:32 am,
whats all this **** about cheese
Gurgle - April 7, 2009, 11:46 am,
OoO A bandwagon! *hops on*
supercheez - May 10, 2009, 1:46 am,
c-c-c-combo break!
Sidahan - May 28, 2009, 5:59 am,
Joshua is one of the biggest faggots ever to be seen... How about the church SELLING letters so your sins may be kinda removed? And if i remember it right, only Sith think in absolutes! And why is the Bible 2000 years old when humans are around since more
Sidahan - May 28, 2009, 5:59 am,
than 20.000 years? Ah well f*** it, i won't read the answer anyway.
Dan - June 2, 2009, 12:13 am,
he looks like he took the biggest **** in his life
weber - June 10, 2009, 5:16 pm,
Christianity: Even nine-year olds can see through it
K Wells - June 29, 2009, 5:35 am,
Christianity. Keeping the masses compliant for two millenium
TheTrashHeap - July 13, 2009, 1:50 am,
Much better places to make the funny on this site anyway. Except the ones by batcat
nitrocoir - August 22, 2009, 5:50 pm,
Explanation: Your doing it wrong!
Insaniac - December 28, 2009, 8:17 pm,
WTF?! Less tan 3 Lions?!?!?! Something is wrong here... 5 Ls.
deadraisin - May 18, 2010, 4:29 pm,
Wow so sad but kinda funny too I am ashamed to say.
thatonechick - June 5, 2010, 11:03 pm,
Vote fraud!
agdaniele - June 5, 2010, 11:07 pm,
Nah, this one is #665... it's been around longer than Culos! (heh heh). And, tons of comments kept it in the eye of users... it's one of the top 10 most commentted posters... wait... are you just talking about Christianity?
thatonechick - June 5, 2010, 11:10 pm,
No, there's a few IP spans that you can tell are fraudulent. I'm not sayin the whole thing is, but there are bad votes here. LoL I estimate 40 bad votes. Maybe less.
agdaniele - June 5, 2010, 11:21 pm,
Well, it's at 2.73 - let's blame the jews!
thatonechick - June 5, 2010, 11:22 pm,
Aw, poor rerun... I blame the, um, penguins.
TerrorAustralis - October 21, 2012, 5:51 am,