Speaks volumes

Creator: Airman

LogicDude - August 6, 2009, 3:44 pm,
SGT Crowley has Gates in an arm bar...that way he can doesn't have to cuff him again and gates can still use his cane. Too soon?
WTFO - August 6, 2009, 11:36 pm,
Sgt Crowley is a better man than I. I don't think I could stomach drinking beer with two people who told the nation I was a racist. Looking at the facts and how it played out, it appears that this pic shows two racists.
Sean - August 6, 2009, 11:37 pm,
Did Obama actually call him a racist? If so, when? Where? And why wasn't it reported on Fox News?
Sean - August 6, 2009, 11:39 pm,
GATES Decrepid ol' codger couldn't cause a disturbance in the buff at a girl guide jamboree.
Sean - August 6, 2009, 11:45 pm,
Been there, dun that, got the handcuff marks to prove it.
WTFO - August 7, 2009, 12:07 am,
Pres Obama stated the Cambridge police acted "stupidly" and went on to say there is a history of racial profiling in the US. Therefore, I believe it is fair to say he insinuated Sgt Crowley used racial profiling and is a racist.
Sean - August 7, 2009, 12:14 am,
Not too much of a stretch on your part. But I think we will have to go to the video***e and then proceed to argue over how long an interlude between those two remarks constitutes a reaonable accusatory diluting/nullifying intermission.
Sean - August 7, 2009, 12:15 am,
p.s.: feel like yer arguing with aggy yet?
WTFO - August 7, 2009, 12:50 am,
Fair enough. BTW, aggy and I rarely argue. We've debated a couple of times but I think he is right of me on a few positions. He's just burned out on the political stuff, I think. Either way, he's my pick for VP. WTFO and Aggy in 2012! "time to 'change'...
WTFO - August 7, 2009, 12:51 am,
back to a free nation!"
Mikeipee - August 7, 2009, 1:41 am,
I must agree with WTFO's first comment. If a white president did what Obama did, America would lose their minds & march on DC. "He insinuated" would be the cry. He'd be made to publicly apologize but held to this incident until he dies.
Elder God Douchebag - August 7, 2009, 2:05 am,
The country's BEEN free and will always BE free, WTFO. Please learn this quickly so you don't degenerate into..Well, whatever FTACHASER is. You still remain tolerable to what little sanity I have remaining.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 7, 2009, 4:24 am,
I don't know about "been free" I'm sure there were some folks back in the 1800's who would disagree.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 7, 2009, 4:25 am,
I like Watermelon.......What?...Too far?
Arrogant Knight - August 7, 2009, 4:29 am,
WTFO - August 8, 2009, 12:38 am,
EGD, this nation is decidedly less free than it was a year ago. The govt is running the auto industry, banks, and insurance companies. They are regulating employee compensation in the private markets. They are collecting info on those who oppose health
WTFO - August 8, 2009, 12:41 am,
care by requesting citizens report other citizens for "fishy" information at , the govt is trying to move towards single-payer govt insurance
WTFO - August 8, 2009, 12:43 am,
I defend freedom so I don't take it for granted. I know the blood it takes to protect it. The only way a govt can remove freedom is if the public is too apathetic to act. As far as "degenerating" to FTA, I have never threatened the POTUS and in the end, I
WTFO - August 8, 2009, 12:45 am,
don't give a d*** if I am "tolerable" to you. You certainly are beyond tolerable as far as I'm concerned. So that's enough typing wasted on you.
WTFO - August 8, 2009, 12:48 am,
BTW, Mikeipee you make an excellent point. The complete hypocrisy of the far-left and their tilted version of what counts as racist is unbelievable.
WTFO - August 8, 2009, 3:18 am,
DB, absolutely. I think the main difference is that the Republicans aren't controlled by the far-right while the Democrats currently are controlled by the far-left.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 8, 2009, 3:20 am,
but who controls the strawberry rhubarb...hey,hey...ever think of that?
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 8, 2009, 3:47 am,
Dissociative identity disorder....that's my guess.
WTFO - August 16, 2009, 4:30 pm,
Moo+, no disorder on my part.
WTFO - August 16, 2009, 4:32 pm,
DB, from what I see, the Rep party is mostly controlled by the center of the party. While that isn't the center of the country, it is far better than the radicals that have the power in the Dems' party. I also appreciate your thoughful views on politics
WTFO - August 16, 2009, 4:35 pm,
I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories or paranoid feuled propoganda. I take in as much info as I can and then research for myself. I will tell you that my concern for this country has greatly increased over the past decade for a number of reasons. A lot of
WTFO - August 16, 2009, 4:36 pm,
it has nothing to do with Pres Obama. For some examples: political correctness limits free speech and puts us in danger when the media and people won't say we are at war with Islamic extremists, the vast amount of media are biased to the far left and are
WTFO - August 16, 2009, 4:38 pm,
nothing more than a propoganda tool for George Soros versus trying to maintain some level of journalistic integrity, the vast expansion of a sense of entitlement held my several in America versus earning your keep, the unbelievable spending that is going
WTFO - August 16, 2009, 4:41 pm,
to cripple our economy for years (the Fed just asked Congress for the $12T deficit cap to be raised to an undefined higher limit, so he plans to place the US more than $12T in debt), the constant shrinking of the DoD, the viciousness of partisan politics
WTFO - August 16, 2009, 4:43 pm,
(while the right has its attack hounds like Ann Coulter and the like, the left have far more vicious people that subscribe to personal attacks and calling opponents racist, redneck, mobs, 'astroturf', and/or evil nazis. I saw a great example of this last
WTFO - August 16, 2009, 4:45 pm,
Fri night: the former speech writer for Joe Biden said that it would be a step up for Sarah Palin if her next career move was to be on VH1 with Flavor Flav. That with the attacks on her children is uncalled for and it's much easier to find attacks on kids
WTFO - August 16, 2009, 4:47 pm,
from the left than the right. As far as this current admin and Congress, they are attacking normal folks who dare to speak out against their socialized health care plan, spent such a large amount of money (that we had to borrow from China) that it's hard
WTFO - August 16, 2009, 4:49 pm,
to get my head wrapped around it, the POTUS (without knowing the facts) accused police of stupidity and inferred racist, and he has surrounded himself with some psycho radical "experts" in his army of czars that only answer to him. Am I paranoid? Yes, but
WTFO - August 16, 2009, 4:49 pm,
as another of my posters points out: you only have to be right once to make paranoia worth it.
Sean - August 16, 2009, 5:15 pm,
Provided of course you don't run off a cliff fleeing non-existant pursuers. Incidentally, that's why any time I see someone who looks like Glen Beck, I quickly point past him and yell "Behind you!"
WTFO - August 16, 2009, 5:56 pm,
While Glenn Beck is a bit ADD on his topics, my own research with what he's presented on most cases show he is correct. Before you jump on the hate Beck bandwagon, maybe you should listen. The US Republic is being dismantled by progressives (right & left)
Sean - August 16, 2009, 8:41 pm,
I am going to a**ume that they give you generous internet access in the FEMA run concentration camp for Conservatives wherein you are now housed. God I hope they don't make you wear orange, that would be cruel. And I don't hate Beck.
WTFO - August 16, 2009, 10:09 pm,
Sean, you're probably right that I'll end up in a concentration camp for having an opinion different than the 'King's'. Funny, no Gitmo for terrorists, but they'll probably send conservatives there instead to be water boarded with liberal Kool-aid.