Pirates killed under republican presidents: 0 Pirates killed under Democrat presidents: 3

sregginehthcnyl - August 8, 2009, 7:18 pm,
DELETED COMMENT - Ban warning for racist username
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 12, 2009, 1:49 am,
I'll translate this poster correctly. The pirates only try **** when they see a weak Democrat in the White House. They never even considered f***ing with the Bushes, or Reagan, or Ike... etc.. But either way, kudos to Obama for getting our Captain back.
Haarakkon - August 12, 2009, 2:06 am,
Could be read either way. For example, had the Republicans taken care of business, there wouldn't be a problem to begin with, would there?
Haarakkon - August 12, 2009, 2:10 am,
Fact of the matter is, there's far too much sniveling and whimpering from the right these days. Is the Piracy problem or Obama's response Bush's fault? Of course not. I'd sure like to see the right wing grow up a little, though.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 12, 2009, 2:39 am,
I wasn't saying the piracy problem itself was any American head of state's fault. But you brought up a catch 22. But if Republicans would have "taken care business"; they would have been criticized for "interfering" and "policing" the World.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 12, 2009, 2:41 am,
See Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Nicaragua, Japan, (Russo-Japanese war) etc..
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 12, 2009, 2:45 am,
But the fact remains other nations (*cough* North Korea *cough*) are pushing around and testing Obama in a way they never would someone like Bush nor Ike. The Somali Pirate situation is no different.
Haarakkon - August 12, 2009, 2:48 am,
It's a zen argument. Just because something *doesn't* happen is no reason to use it as an argument for one party or another. Kinda like saying Calvin Coolidge had no problems with terrorist attacks on American soil. Doesn't wash, even if it's factual.
Haarakkon - August 12, 2009, 2:51 am,
For the record, BTW, I'm moderate and leaning more towards a Libertarian viewpoint every day. I think *both* parties are way too far out of touch.
Haarakkon - August 12, 2009, 2:54 am,
Sure'n, and the World Trade Center attack would *never* have happened with a Democrat in office... The argument is ludicrous.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 12, 2009, 2:57 am,
I disagree. If the murder rate in any given city drops (i.e. New York under Guliani); then the people in charge, mayor, police commissioner, sheriff, and so on, deserve credit. It's called deterrent.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 12, 2009, 3:01 am,
If you want to talk WTC then fine, let's talk it. Bush inherited national security measures from Clinton after Clinton did little after the '93 WTC attack. And subsequent embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania. Yet prevented future attacks.
Haarakkon - August 12, 2009, 3:02 am,
It's just not that black and white, Paul. Can I say with a straight face that Bin Laden would NOT have attempted what he did with a Democrat in Office? No, I can't. Crime rates are also spun with other data, so wrongfully clearing homicides can make the
Haarakkon - August 12, 2009, 3:03 am,
Commissioners look good. It happens. In almost every major metropolitan area, it happens.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 12, 2009, 3:06 am,
But believe it or not; I can see your argument on how both parties are out of touch. And for the record; I'm Libertine an many issues , believe it or not.
Haarakkon - August 12, 2009, 3:07 am,
See, do you see what I'm saying about the right wing blaming everything on everyone but themselves? So WTC was Clinton's fault? Guess Congress (Republican) had no say back then, they only became a voice when Obama was a Senator.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 12, 2009, 3:15 am,
The Commander In Chief still had the ultimate responsibility in protecting the nation; while yes Newt and the Republicans controlled Congress in the 90's. I will blame no American for 9/11. I shall blame no one but bin Laden and his followers.
Haarakkon - August 12, 2009, 3:15 am,
If we are to falter as a nation (and it looks like we're headed that way), it won't be Obama's or Bushx2 or Clinton's fault. It will be because we're too busy blaming the other guy for our trouble while refusing to do anything about it on our own.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 12, 2009, 3:16 am,
Haarakkon - August 12, 2009, 3:20 am,
Right-O on that, Paul. That's all I'm trying to say. Blaming Obama for the activities of Somali Pirates or North Korean nut-jobs is tantamount to blaming Bush for 9/11. It doesn't wash. If deterrence was the primary factor, 9/11 wouldn't have happened.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 12, 2009, 3:21 am,
But the one to bring up the WTC was you. But as far as the "blame game" goes; the "blame game" was the basis of Obama's entire campaign. Now Obama is blaming the Republicans for the health care "mess". So it goes both ways.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 12, 2009, 3:25 am,
But I still think you are comparing apples to rocks. Bin Laden was determined to attack us no matter who was in the White House. While with Pirates and Kim Jong Il over in North Korea; it's a clear pushing around the way I see it.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 12, 2009, 3:28 am,
In other words; the Pirates are the small time mugsters and Al Qaeda is the organized mafia. One is just bigger and less easy to intimidate.
Haarakkon - August 12, 2009, 3:30 am,
I don't see that it washes. Can you claim to know what Kim's thinking? Or Bin Laden? Or the Somalis? As for the blame game, hell, that's as old as politics. The degree of divisiveness in this country is getting out of hand, and for THAT I blame Cheney.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 12, 2009, 11:57 pm,
I can't claim to know what Kim is thinking; but I do know the facts. Bush got him to back down.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 12, 2009, 11:59 pm,
And as for divisiveness; I do know two things. It has been around for over 200 years (see Jefferson v Hamilton); and it is indicative of free thought and passionate viewpoints. And a country that allows both. And that's better than the alternative.
WTFO - August 13, 2009, 12:39 am,
Kim Jong-Il is a nut but he is not stupid. We can infer his thoughts through his actions. He tested Bush when he thought we were distracted in the Middle East. Bush responded strongly and he kept quiet. He has been testing Obama and since he hasn't backed
WTFO - August 13, 2009, 12:40 am,
off of nuke tests, illegal launches, kidnapping US citizens, shipping arms to terrorist nations, etc. we can logically a**ume he feels Obama is weak and will let him get away with anything he wants.
WTFO - August 13, 2009, 12:42 am,
As far as the ignorance of this poster, maybe Republicans didn't kill any pirates because they knew better than to jack with the US when a Rep was in charge. How about we check how many terrorists were killed under each. The count should be interesting
WTFO - August 13, 2009, 12:43 am,
since Obama's administration says we are no longer at war with terrorism. This ignorant political correctness is dangerous and hides the facts from Americans. The terrorists are still at war with us and it's not limited to Al Qaeda like the Dems think.
TheTrashHeap - August 13, 2009, 2:31 am,
Could you say something funny once in a while just to break up the droning political complaints. Seriously, page after page of you repeating yourself in the latest comments! Have you ever considered getting a soapbox in the real world? maybe you could
TheTrashHeap - August 13, 2009, 2:33 am,
actually make a difference instead of annoying motifakers who came looking for a joke and found a whining sore loser instead. Been saving that up for a while now. Feels good to get it off my chest.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 13, 2009, 2:42 am,
Very well said; WTFO. We can indeed read Kim Kong Ill's actions. And I stay firm on my belief that whether somebody tries something or not under a certain President does indeed say a lot.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 13, 2009, 2:44 am,
LOL Trash Heap. Now you want us "whiners" to be silenced. Um... was the left "silent" under Bush? I think not. Us speaking out against things (not just this issue) is our right and duty. It doesn't make is "sore"; it makes us concerned.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 13, 2009, 2:45 am,
doesn't make us sore I meant to write.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 13, 2009, 2:46 am,
But to humor you Trash Heap I will say something funny. How does Michelle Obama fake an orgasm? Give up? She reads the "ooohs" on her teleprompter.
Ed-Hyde - August 13, 2009, 7:32 am,
Interesting thought deltabob. I would tend to agree with that. A war against 'Terrorism' is a tad broad spectrum for people wrap their hearts and minds around. probably as bad as a war on racism, ***ism or any other ism for that matter.
TheTrashHeap - August 13, 2009, 10:33 am,
I would say the same to a crybaby Obama supporter. I am neither left nor right.....I'm Canadian, and therefore my only motivation is to bring back the funny! All these political rants do is cause more political rants.
Haarakkon - August 13, 2009, 8:12 pm,
Thanks, I got it. Obama is responsible for the Pirates (an event that took place in his first year in Office), but Bush is blameless for WTC (an event that took place in his first year in Office). If a Republican president screws up, it's the Democratic
Haarakkon - August 13, 2009, 8:14 pm,
minority in the legislative branches fault, the more junior the Senator, the more clout he has. I think I get the gist of it. (Sorry TTH).
Haarakkon - August 13, 2009, 8:20 pm,
Bush wasn't all bad, Paul, and I don't think it's right of you to hold him accountable - "And I stay firm on my belief that whether somebody tries something or not under a certain President does indeed say a lot."
WTFO - August 15, 2009, 12:04 am,
Haar, I believe you comparison to 9-11 and the pirates is apples to oranges at best. 9-11 was caused by Al Qaeda getting more bold due to the lack of force used by Clinton during the 90's on their other attacks (WTC in 93, Khobar Towers, USS Cole, US
WTFO - August 15, 2009, 12:05 am,
embassies in Africa, etc. In addition, Al Qaeda was planning 9-11 for 5 years prior to the attack. In the case of the pirates, there must be some rational reason that this was the first time they've attacked a US flagged ship in 200 years. The last time
WTFO - August 15, 2009, 12:07 am,
muslim pirates (aka terrorists) tried that was off the shores of Tripoli and we sent the Marines in to jack them up for it. Hence, how that verse ended up in their song. Now I don't pretend to be able to read the Somali's pirates' minds (especially after
WTFO - August 15, 2009, 12:09 am,
the Navy snipers exposed them to the crisp sea air). The way I see it, they either didn't know they were attacking a US flagged ship (unlikely) or they thought that a Dem President wouldn't use force to retake the ship/crew. Certainly, they were wrong.
WTFO - August 15, 2009, 12:10 am,
I commend the POTUS for allowing the Navy to end that situation. I wish he showed more strength to bigger enemies than a rag-tag crew of terrorist thugs controlled by the war-lords in Somalia.
Sean - August 15, 2009, 12:12 am,
If Al Qaeda was so responsive to the personality of the American President -- emboldened by that Democrat Clinton -- then why weren't they afeared of Mr. Bush?
WTFO - August 15, 2009, 12:13 am,
DB, I have no problem with further defining GWOT since terrorism is a broad brush. How about a global war on terrorists? The Obama admin stated that we are at war with Al Qaeda. That neglects the facts that there are many other terrorist organizations
WTFO - August 15, 2009, 12:14 am,
that are at war with us and the entire Western nations. Ignoring that threat is what put us in danger for 9-11. The Dems are too narrow-minded on this topic and it puts Americans at risk.
WTFO - August 15, 2009, 12:15 am,
Sean, good question. Again it is hard to say what was on their minds but it is fair to say that after they'd invested 4 years and tons of money on an attack that you don't turn it off and wait for the next election. I think they also under-estimated the
WTFO - August 15, 2009, 12:16 am,
anger of the sleeping giant they awoke. Maybe they were over-confident in their ability to defend from Afghanistan since they repelled the USSR. They forgot they had help from us with that.
WTFO - August 15, 2009, 12:19 am,
Now, since TTH, the Self-Appointed 'Funny' Mountie decided to chime in once again, I've been saving up for a while. You are ignorant if you mistake my concern for this country for being a sore loser or whining. As for my soap-box, my political speech is
WTFO - August 15, 2009, 12:20 am,
limited due to me being a service member. As I've stated, I have the utmost respect for the Office of the President. That doesn't mean I have to agree with socialist policies or poor national defense decisions that leave that office. I thought our good
WTFO - August 15, 2009, 12:21 am,
neighbors to the North still had freedom of speech, but you seem to want to shut people up here on this site. Get it through your thick skull, not every one come to this site to discuss what you want to discuss you self-centered prick. You're reverting
WTFO - August 15, 2009, 12:23 am,
back to the same stupid attacks on others that you did when you first arrived as Canuck. Nobody is forcing you to read any political posters/comments. I'll make a deal with you. When the grown-ups are discussing politics, shut the f*** up and stay out of
WTFO - August 15, 2009, 12:25 am,
it instead of trying to tell people what they should or shouldn't be talking about and I'll remain silent when you attach some faggy little chat room to a sub-standard poster to fraudulently raise its comment count to move past ones that earned them
WTFO - August 15, 2009, 12:25 am,
honestly. You're right TTH, it does feel good to get that off my chest.
TheTrashHeap - August 16, 2009, 10:47 pm,
It wasn't me alone nor was I the instigator in using pat's place to push your poster out of #1. That was an effort supported by many of the people who are tired of your political ranting. This site was intended for humor whether you understand that or not
TheTrashHeap - August 16, 2009, 10:52 pm,
I am not the only one sick of your incessant complaining so expect to keep receiving complaints. Freedom of speech is fine but you are just s****** the funny right outta this site. Page after page in the latest comments of political jargon with no point.
TheTrashHeap - August 16, 2009, 10:53 pm,
If your military service limits your freedom to speak (as apparently it does) maybe you should take a hard look at the system you follow and discuss it somewhere you can actually make a difference.
Arrogant Knight - August 16, 2009, 10:56 pm,
TTH, this has all been said to him before, he'll just respond with name-calling... It's better just to ignore his rants, seriously.
Haarakkon - August 16, 2009, 11:04 pm,
No member of any military service anywhere in the world allows its members complete freedom of speech. Just sayin'
TheTrashHeap - August 16, 2009, 11:07 pm,
I just wish he would realize that he is completely missing the point of the site. Besides if he is allowed to act this way why should I not be allowed to respond in turn. Although many agree with me nobody ever tells him outright. He's just another timmy
TheTrashHeap - August 16, 2009, 11:08 pm,
Sad state of affairs that! Haar. One more reason to remain an individual in my opinion. Nobody tells me how to live and never will.
Arrogant Knight - August 16, 2009, 11:09 pm,
To me he's just some old guy that is mildly annoying, and is easy to ignore. And nobody said you're not allowed to respond, TTH... I'm just sayin', it's not really worth it.
TheTrashHeap - August 16, 2009, 11:14 pm,
Soooooooooooooooo worth it!!!. He likes to point fingers and call names like a child. I treat him like a child. Would anybody like to explain how this site is not intended for humor?
Haarakkon - August 16, 2009, 11:16 pm,
I didn't say you were wrong, mind you. The political posters are overdone, the point has been made, and made, and made again. This is a case of a vocal minority drowning out the "silent majority". And it *is* tiring.
Haarakkon - August 16, 2009, 11:17 pm,
I can't bring the funny too well, so I work on the demotivational side of the aisle. I don't see "Politifake" anywhere on the logo here.
WTFO - August 16, 2009, 11:33 pm,
AK, you have the right idea. If you don't like my point of view, refrain from engaging. TTH, since you didn't create the site, then you have no right claiming the whole point of the site. Just f*** off. I have no anomosity regarding the chat room created
WTFO - August 16, 2009, 11:34 pm,
but there are many other sites that support that goal too. My key point is don't try to tell others what they should post or type. If you want a discussion on anything, then fine but don't tell others what to do you little prick.
WTFO - August 16, 2009, 11:37 pm,
Also, you shouldn't claim that you speak for "many" people who agree with you. Just speak for yourself. The self-appointed 'funny' mountie. As far as my name calling, I refrain from that until provoked by punks like you.
Arrogant Knight - August 16, 2009, 11:38 pm,
Try a little harder to refrain. We don't need that **** here.
WTFO - August 16, 2009, 11:45 pm,
Don't you start trying to give orders AK. Like I've said, I give respect when respect is given.
WTFO - August 16, 2009, 11:46 pm,
BTW Haar, you are correct that politifake isn't in the title but neither was naughtyfake and we see how well that turned out.
Arrogant Knight - August 16, 2009, 11:47 pm,
I think it's in your best interest to listen to me, actually.
Haarakkon - August 17, 2009, 12:05 am,
True. Most all of us can agree we enjoy most aspects of the "fairer ***", though.
Haarakkon - August 17, 2009, 12:06 am,
AK hath spoken, and I have said too much. Let us fall silent and ponder upon his wisdom. SCRIBE!!!
WTFO - August 17, 2009, 12:15 am,
AK, forgive me if I'm mistaken but the last time you injected your 2 cents with me was in an exchange with EGD. If memory serves, after he verbally attacked my wife and kids and wished for me to be sh** on the battlefield, you stated that I was being a
WTFO - August 17, 2009, 12:15 am,
prick. So your input or "advice" means less to me than stuff scra**d off the bottom of my shoe, Arrogant boy.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 17, 2009, 12:53 am,
This is all getting just too f***ing dull. WTFO has his opinions/delusions. It's pointless to try to change the mind of a man so stubborn. I call for an all out Boycott on responding to his repetitive rants let him converse with Timmies and Noobs.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 17, 2009, 12:54 am,
Those of us that can bring the funny should just stick to ourselves.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 17, 2009, 12:58 am,
It's what he wants to do anyways, He only comes here so someone will disagree with him so he can repond with three pages all aimed at showing how much he knows about politics. There was a time when you could at least join in the fun WTFO, That time seems
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 17, 2009, 12:59 am,
to have passed. You could have been funny.
WTFO - August 17, 2009, 1:19 am,
Boycott if you must, moo+. My moods determine my level of funny. Lately, my focus has been on what I view as the dismantling of a great nation. My bottom line is I don't like others telling me what to do. You've refrained from that so no ill will, bud.
WTFO - August 17, 2009, 1:20 am,
Tell you what, moo+. I'll even switch back to the PeaceKeeper for a while for ya.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 17, 2009, 1:24 am,
My "boycott" idea only relates to your rants. If you wanna talk any topics besides Politics I'm still game.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 17, 2009, 1:25 am,
FYI, I missed the peacekeeper....reminds me of my first poster.
WTFO - August 17, 2009, 2:10 am,
While I like the Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, Over poster, the PK is more related to what I do for the Air Force.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 17, 2009, 2:13 am,
It just reminds me of Mooooooo the early fays. You were the first person I responded to on this site......Remember the Old days?
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 17, 2009, 2:21 am,
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 17, 2009, 3:30 am,
Haarakkon I said that NEITHER political party nor any of the recent Presidents are responsible for terror attacks. But I also said that no none of them was responsible for the pirates' actions. I was merely responding to the original attempt at a point of
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 17, 2009, 3:31 am,
the poster; and I brought up the issue of deterrent.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 17, 2009, 3:33 am,
No one but the pirates can be responsible for the pirates' actions; no one but the terrorists can be responsible for the terrorists' actions. But I thought it was bs to say that Obama gets all this credit for killing pirates when Bush and everyone before
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 17, 2009, 3:33 am,
him never had to deal with them in the first place.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 17, 2009, 3:36 am,
As far as the "point" of this site goes; there are funny posters as well as serious ones all around. Why is it such a problem to have both?
MO - August 17, 2009, 8:44 am,
Here let me try to splain something. So the Point of the site may be up for debate. I wish I was for funny only.....but one thing is not up for debate. It's actually got a medical term. OCD. You politifakers fixate on one topic only, as to where say, a...
MO - August 17, 2009, 8:47 am,
normal person can in fact find a topic in just about anything they may encounter. Broaden your horizons, think of SOMETHING other than politics, and if that's not possible? Go to a site that is dedicated to that subject. At least there they wouldn't.....
MO - August 17, 2009, 8:50 am,
think of you as a neurotic, one track, incessant wind bag who only talks about one thing. If you had a GF who only wanted to yammer on and on about world peace, even though it's a worthy ' would get redundant. There are too many on here who lack
MO - August 17, 2009, 8:53 am,
the ability to fricking discuss or think of anything other than politics and frankly it's.....all just a matter of which crook talks the best game. That's it! Get out of the comments and take your blahh blahhh BS to the forum. You could talk till you...
MO - August 17, 2009, 8:56 am,
solve the worlds problems and everyone sings cumbya and or we are all thrown into a socialist nirvana. So in short.....Quit being so god d*** fixated. And just for the record I gave up on politics as soon as Arnold and Jesse the body Ventura were voted in
Ed-Hyde - August 17, 2009, 9:52 am,
Cthulu for President 2012!! Why vote for the lesser of two evils?
TheTrashHeap - August 17, 2009, 11:38 am,
Yeah! What Mo said! Arguing politich here is like arguing abortion at a child's birthday party, it may be allowed but it's still inappropriate. And in bad taste.
TheTrashHeap - August 17, 2009, 11:51 am,
As you can see many others do agree with me. The same people who created pats place as a matter of fact. "I'll remain silent when you attach some faggy little chat room to a sub-standard" You missed the fact that a group did that not an individual.
TheTrashHeap - August 17, 2009, 11:54 am,
All your little prick talk proves that you take this **** way too seriously. You need to mellow out and try funny for a while. Or find a politically based site to rant on. You are spoiling the fun for everyone, those of us who love this site will complain
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 19, 2009, 8:50 pm,
Yes I'm "fixated" on politics; because quite frankly at this time any American should. It's what I'm into, it's what I write about, it's what I watch on TV, it's what I study in school, it's what my career is going to be.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 19, 2009, 8:51 pm,
But so what? We all have our idiosyncrasies. Some people are into Star Trek or the British Royal family or tr*** p***; I'm into politics. Who cares?
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 19, 2009, 8:54 pm,
And TrashHeap how ironic how you call on me to "mellow out" after your b****fit in the other poster's comment section. It seems like you're taking this comedy site way to "seriously". And that's "spoiling fun" more than anything else.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 19, 2009, 8:54 pm,
Plus this isn't even my poster.
Sean - August 19, 2009, 9:28 pm,
I like how you put tr*** p*** on the same level as politics. There's hope for you yet, young man.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 20, 2009, 10:47 pm,
I didn't put tr*** p*** on the same level as politics in fact I was making a contrast between them; that there are worse things people can be "fixated" on. No dis to actual t****ies intended.
Arrogant Knight - August 20, 2009, 10:55 pm,
Ah, you made me laugh PKP!
Sean - August 20, 2009, 11:33 pm,
Unitentionally though, eh?
Sean - August 20, 2009, 11:35 pm,
Paul writes: "Some people are into Star Trek or the British Royal family or tr*** p***; I'm into politics." And then claims that he was making a contrast between politices and tr*** p***. You be the judge.
Sean - August 20, 2009, 11:35 pm,
(but don't judge my spelling or yer a Nazi!)
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 20, 2009, 11:39 pm,
Nope. Shall I put it in a Motifake? It can be entitled "POLITICS AND tr*** p***". and the words can read, "One is clearly cleaner than the other."
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 20, 2009, 11:42 pm,
Or maybe it can read, "One has bigger (insert random body part here) than the other."
Sean - August 20, 2009, 11:44 pm,
Bedtime Paul.
Arrogant Knight - August 20, 2009, 11:44 pm,
Eeeeeeeeeewww.... Do it.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 20, 2009, 11:44 pm,
Or perhaps it can read, "One has more real natural people than the other."
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 20, 2009, 11:45 pm,
Obviously I was joking.
Sean - August 20, 2009, 11:56 pm,
Ah Paul, it is seldom obvious when yer joking.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 21, 2009, 12:04 am,
I felt the need to clarify cause you never know what people think; as some claim I have no humor.
Sean - August 21, 2009, 12:06 am,
Only those on Motifake, Paul, I'm sure.
Arrogant Knight - August 21, 2009, 12:06 am,
And don't listen to us... We're not exactly "sane"...
Arrogant Knight - August 21, 2009, 12:08 am,
(Air quotes for Sean)
Sean - August 21, 2009, 12:10 am,
Right! I'll do you fer that!!