Many Democrats conveniently had it when criticizing the Bush administration on Iraq. So who was it who "lied"?

Creator: Paul Kondor Poduszlo

WTFO - August 16, 2009, 5:03 pm,
Nice collection of liberal hypocrisy, PKP.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 17, 2009, 3:38 am,
Thank you, WTFO, sir. I actually have even more quotes where those came from; including international heads of state.
TheTrashHeap - August 17, 2009, 11:47 am,
Blah blah blah potus blah blah blah socialist blah blah red menace blah blah kool-aid blah blah WTFO and Paul kondor sitting in a tree w.h.i.n.i.n.g. blah blah reach-around blah blah Mark forgot the KY blah blah How could we be less funny today? blah blah
Arrogant Knight - August 17, 2009, 11:49 am,
TheTrashHeap - August 17, 2009, 11:57 am,
If I made a poster that initiated a flame debate on abortion I would get a warning. Politics has the same effect. It only serves to enrage and attract people like WTFO who have no concern for funny, they just wanna b**** and complain.
Woodywood03a - August 17, 2009, 12:34 pm,
Uh.... some people do have memory loss. It is how not to loss all your memory is the key here, and no I am not drunk.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 18, 2009, 2:23 am,
TrashHeap I have no clue what in Hell your problem is but your whining about comments about politics is worse than anything else on here.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 18, 2009, 2:26 am,
Some people pay attention to what's going on in the World instead of sitting at their computer playing games, reading jokes, and fapping to p***. If you don't like Politifakes; then don't look at them. Your b****ing is actually more of a disturbance.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 18, 2009, 2:30 am,
Paul...You are a joke..If You knew TTH you would understand that he keeps up on world events...He just doesn't care to discuss them on a Comedy based website...he comes here for fun...not Political BS. Go ahead and join Mark and WTFO
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 18, 2009, 2:31 am,
You polititimmies deserve each other...Enjoy your three person Minority whining club.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 18, 2009, 2:33 am,
If you truly care about The state of politics in the US I would suggest building a soapbox, making a sign and f***ing yourself....not necessarily in that order.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 18, 2009, 3:13 am,
Once again... calling someone a "Timmy" is a cheap escape out when you disagree with somebody on here. And I'm honored to be put in a category of someone intelligent like WTFO, so thank you. And if TrashHeap follows what's going on in the World... great.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 18, 2009, 3:15 am,
And once again I find politics funny at times. If you don't then that's the way it is.
Arrogant Knight - August 18, 2009, 3:15 am,
Vomitting political views all over a website intended to make people laugh does NOT make you intelligent.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 18, 2009, 3:18 am,
Then don't spend all your time posting comments on Politifakes if you guys have such a problem with them. The simple solution would be to simply click away from them. But no; you guys get your panties twisted in a bunch by people making valid points.
MrRandom - August 18, 2009, 3:18 am,
Politics can be funny. Politifakes aren't.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 18, 2009, 3:19 am,
I never said it made me nor anyone else intelligent. And politifakes is how I found this place to begin with... AND also how Moooooooooooooooooooo found this place he even admitted. What's the harm?
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 18, 2009, 3:20 am,
That's pretty funny Paul cuz your role model WTFO is the first to call anyone who disagrees with him a Timmy. or a self appointed whatever. He can only defend his positions with catchphrases,sadly you can't even do that. You're Dull. Girls don't like you.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 18, 2009, 3:20 am,
woodland creatures and stray dogs don't like you.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 18, 2009, 3:21 am,
Your own Grandma says You suck.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 18, 2009, 3:21 am,
I even suggested that a new Politifake site be created just to not bother the people who are only here for comedy.
Arrogant Knight - August 18, 2009, 3:22 am,
If politics, politifakes, or politifakers were GOOD for this site, then we wouldn't be having all this trouble with you, don't you agree? You KNOW this stuff doesn't belong here. Just cut it out. Take it somewhere else.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 18, 2009, 3:23 am,
I've never stooped to call anyone on here a "Timmy". But you just keep on making your usual second grade level *** jokes. If it keeps you entertained than fine. Glad to be of service.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 18, 2009, 3:23 am,
We all suggested you would be OK sharing a site with Mark and one?
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 18, 2009, 3:25 am,
No... I do NOT "know" this stuff doesn't belong here. Like I said it was how I found this place to begin with.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 18, 2009, 3:25 am,
I suppose liberals would also have to be on it.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 18, 2009, 3:26 am,
Listen I don't really have a problem with anyone here.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 18, 2009, 3:26 am,
same high and mighty attitude as your buddies. You can't make jokes so you try to take your "high road" Guess what Paul? Motifake is a comedy based site.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 18, 2009, 3:27 am,
Fair enough for me. Don't politifake or encourage it in others....then you won't be hated like MarTFO.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 18, 2009, 3:28 am,
Those 2 only come here to prove how much they know aboot politics....The rest of us are here for a laugh.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 18, 2009, 3:33 am,
Paul has it a bit wrong....I started commenting after browsing the site for months just to suggest something aboot Mark's parents being related before marriage...It kinda spiraled from there.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 18, 2009, 3:40 am,
I certainly didn't come here for politifakes.
TheTrashHeap - August 18, 2009, 10:01 am,
I can't help but notice that even thought there are many nationalities on motifake the only ones that produces motifakes are the Americans. I am sure there are other sites that would provide a better forum for your whining and leave this site for funny.
TheTrashHeap - August 18, 2009, 10:04 am,
Start your own site, with a population of 3 and 1 whole topic to discuss you guys should have a top 10 site in 2 or 3 thousand years. You have worn out your welcome by refusing to move on from your election complaints. Try funny you may be surprised.
Haarakkon - August 18, 2009, 10:23 am,
Most Americans are far more geocentric in their thinking, TTH. One episode of CBC news vs. ANY american news shows that. CBC will lead with 7000 dead in a tsunami the same day American News leads with a drive-by shooting downtown. It's pretty pathetic.
Haarakkon - August 18, 2009, 10:26 am,
That geocentric thinking leads to the egocentric thinking, that the Earth revolves around America, and that the sun revolves around us too. But as a Canadian, you already knew all that. Most Americans don't. There's a reason we're universally loved.
Haarakkon - August 18, 2009, 10:28 am,
Wait, you mean American politics are that much more important than those in Germany, Australia, Mexico or Canada? Oh, yeah, we're the center of the solar system. Almost forgot.
WTFO - August 19, 2009, 12:25 am,
After a quick scan of some of the comments, everyone who is NOT named Mr. Motifake here should shut the f*** up about what kind of site this is. You didn't create it, so you don't get to label it as only for funny posters. He runs the show. As far as your
WTFO - August 19, 2009, 12:26 am,
little anti-politics club and how you speak for soooo many TTH, how do you explain that the vast majority of my posters are rated over 3 lions? That indicates that you are out-numbered to me but I'm not such an arrogant prick to claim that I speak for
WTFO - August 19, 2009, 12:27 am,
"many", I speak for myself and I'm tired of people trying to limit what others should be discussing here. As far as my attacks on you as being a little prick, TTH: that is based on 1) your pathetic attempt to censor others and 2) a discussion when you
Arrogant Knight - August 19, 2009, 12:27 am,
That's funny, WTFO, seeing as Mr M is actually right NOW configuring a Latest Comments filter to stop your stupid ranting.
WTFO - August 19, 2009, 12:29 am,
were called Canuck where you bragged about sleeping with the wives of Americans who come to your town to hunt and fish. That lack of respect for others' marriages (the women are not innocent either I know) shows me that you are a self-centered prick.
WTFO - August 19, 2009, 12:31 am,
I do wonder if these married women go with you sober or if you have to buy them several drinks. Based on some of what I've read from you, I don't take you to be interesting or even likable. That is all I got for the self-appointed funny mounties. For the
Arrogant Knight - August 19, 2009, 12:32 am,
....I cannot WAIT for this filter to be implemented. I really can't.
WTFO - August 19, 2009, 12:32 am,
others who maintain respectful dialogue and practices a live and let live outlook on political debate, this was in no way directed at you. Take care and long live free speech.
WTFO - August 19, 2009, 12:33 am,
Is that so AK? Did I offend you? Did you go tattle? Pathetic.
Arrogant Knight - August 19, 2009, 12:34 am,
I told you to stop, you didn't take me seriously, I had a chat with Mr M, and now your little game is just about up.
WTFO - August 19, 2009, 12:34 am,
If what you say is true, I would hope Mr. M had enough respect to address the topic with me via PM, instead of listening to a few people who whine about political discussions.
WTFO - August 19, 2009, 12:35 am,
Interesting how you tend to pick your sides and censor some while not others who truly post hateful things. It reveals a lot about your character, AK.
WTFO - August 19, 2009, 12:36 am,
Or lack there of, AK.
Arrogant Knight - August 19, 2009, 12:37 am,
The filter is NOT directed just at you, it'll apply for everyone. PM me and I'll explain it to you in more detail if you like. I do NOT take sides.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 19, 2009, 4:53 am,
TrashHeap if you can't tell that conservatives are "whining" about more then mere election complaints than you have a complete lack of understanding of any conservative's point since November 4.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 19, 2009, 4:54 am,
And plus by that criteria there's been 8 YEARS of Bush' election complaining.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 19, 2009, 4:56 am,
And Mooooooooooooooo WTFO is exactly right that only M himself can determine what this site is "supposed to be about". In the meantime, no, I have no intention to stop making Politifakes. But I did mean what I said when I have no problem with any of you.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 19, 2009, 4:57 am,
I was just speaking my mind and defending myself after being attacked. I'm flabbergasted I haven't been called a racist yet.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 19, 2009, 5:05 am,
Haarakkon; is the lead story about a shooting downtown gee... maybe because they're LOCAL broadcasting stations? And of course politics from other countries matter. I have no problem with Canadian or Portuguese politics being discussed on here.
Arrogant Knight - August 19, 2009, 5:12 am,
I like how you chose to ignore what I said completely. M obviously agrees that politics don't belong here. You'd get that if you read my comments. He is even considering creating to shut you up.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 19, 2009, 5:54 am,
You mean to shut the complainer OF Politifakes up. Get your facts straight.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 19, 2009, 5:57 am,
In the meantime I won't a**ume the boss thinks anything until he posts a decision.
Arrogant Knight - August 19, 2009, 6:00 am,
I have discussed this with him directly. How can you tell me to get my facts straight?
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 19, 2009, 6:11 am,
Because, sir, the one's causing the problem are the ones who are complaining ABOUT Politifakes. If the boss gets in contact with me... great.
motifake - August 19, 2009, 9:34 am,
This site is about ENTERTAINMENT. Politifakes are allowed if they are FUNNY/WITTY. Not simply idealogical attacks.
motifake - August 19, 2009, 9:35 am,
Keeping entertainment in mind. The last thing we want is huge, long, serious political debates. Nothing funny/entertaining about that. People come here to relax, not stress out about politics.
motifake - August 19, 2009, 9:36 am,
So guys, please keep the purpose in mind. I may release for people who want to have these outright political battles. But dont want it here. Funny politifakes are ok though.
spacedog - August 19, 2009, 9:38 am,
Thank Mr. M.
Arrogant Knight - August 19, 2009, 9:43 am,
BoneCD - August 19, 2009, 9:48 am,
Now stop that gloating have privileged information!
Mark - August 19, 2009, 9:56 am,
Well Mr. Motifake, you of course are the boss and have the final word here. I've just read this entire comment list and found my name mentioned here a few times if though I haven't been on the site much in the past few months, so I feel compelled to....
Mark - August 19, 2009, 10:00 am,
...offer my opinion. Who will decide what is funny and entertaining? I find this poster to be both funny and entertaining. I also agree with PKP that the problem seems to lie with those who are whining about politifakes. They have the option to vote...
Mark - August 19, 2009, 10:03 am,
...1 Lion and then move on. That's what I do if I don't like a poster. If I disagree with a point of view, I post my point and welcome a sane discussion. If you choose to create a I'll refrain from posting politifakes on motifake.
TheTrashHeap - August 19, 2009, 10:07 am,
I would a**ume that Mr M. and the moderators will decide what's funny. (sounds like a bad do-wop band). Ladies and gentlemen MR M. And the MODERATORS!!!! wooooo woooohooooo
Mark - August 19, 2009, 10:16 am,
Hmmmm, sounds like censorship to me. Do you have the right to censorship in Canada? We like to think of both of our countries having free speech, but this is a "private" site and Mr. (or Ms.) Motifake has the final word.
Mark - August 19, 2009, 10:17 am,
And I'll dance to whatever Mr. M and the Moderators decide to play.
Arrogant Knight - August 19, 2009, 10:19 am,
Thank you, Mark. Sincerely.
motifake - August 19, 2009, 10:20 am,
Mark said: " I find this poster to be both funny and entertaining." It was approved. Where is the issue?
Mark - August 19, 2009, 10:22 am,
I was just using this poster as an example. Some people might find it to be unfunny and unentertaining. There is no issue.
Mark - August 19, 2009, 10:23 am,
AK - Your welcome....but what were you thanking me for?
TheTrashHeap - August 19, 2009, 10:24 am,
Without MR M. we would not even have this site, if he chooses to censor anything that is his right. This is not a democracy, Motifake was created with a purpose in mind and it's creator has the right to shape it to that purpose.
Mark - August 19, 2009, 10:26 am,
TTH - We agree at last!
TheTrashHeap - August 19, 2009, 10:28 am,
"the right to censorship" not sure what you meant there Mark. We do have the right to free speech, Only this isn't Canada, it's Motifake. In the land of Motifake there are no political debates, no threats by timmies, and no arguing with the boss man.
Mark - August 19, 2009, 10:31 am,
"the right to censorship" was my lame attempt at sarcasm. As I have said before, Mr. Motifake is the boss and I'm not arguing with him. That's a "no win proposition." I'm discussing a point and giving my opinion.
Arrogant Knight - August 19, 2009, 10:31 am,
I thanked you for agreeing to listen to me as a Moderator. WTFO and PKP seem to have an issue with it.
Mark - August 19, 2009, 10:33 am,
AK - I was unaware that you are a Moderator. Exactly what is a Moderator? Is that like Mr. Motifake Lite?
Arrogant Knight - August 19, 2009, 10:35 am,
Pretty much. ...Actually, yeah, spot on.
TheTrashHeap - August 19, 2009, 10:35 am,
You, Sir Knight are a poopy face! and I will not listen to you no way no how! Who ever heard of an Aussie knight! Sir quigley is it? "that aint a sword, this is a sword"? Off to fight the dreaded bush tucker man are you??? Sir Roadwarrior the drunk is it?
TheTrashHeap - August 19, 2009, 10:36 am,
Gonna call me sugar t*** will ya! shrimp on the barbie is there?
Arrogant Knight - August 19, 2009, 10:37 am,
It's too late for me to be laughing, TTH, dammit!
Arrogant Knight - August 19, 2009, 10:37 am,
...I'll get a headache.
TheTrashHeap - August 19, 2009, 10:38 am,
Have you ever seen the bush tucker man? cool show but i cant understand a word he says!
Mark - August 19, 2009, 10:39 am,
OK....that's good to know. I haven't been around much and was unaware of that. I used to sit next to a "Moderator" in third grade. "Teacher! Teacher! Mark was talking when you were out of the room." Does the Moderator job come with credentials?
Arrogant Knight - August 19, 2009, 10:39 am,
...I have not. Pretty sure I don't EVER want to see it!
TheTrashHeap - August 19, 2009, 10:42 am,
It's just some guy who goes around eating weird stuff from the outback. Kinda like Ray Mears but with a stronger stomach.
MO - August 19, 2009, 2:46 pm,
Today the sun will set on the last day of Politifake tyrany!! Long live the funny!!! Next stop?? Anime free shenanigans!!!! I'm all for some debate...but if you debate it till it's sore....take it to the fourum FFS! I even logged in at work to say that..!
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 19, 2009, 8:30 pm,
Arrogant Knight: I seem to have an issue with what exactly?
WTFO - August 19, 2009, 10:32 pm,
AK, You stated "I do NOT take sides" earlier. Please enlighten everyone on how you can claim that with any validity after lower you stated "Vomitting political views...does NOT make you intelligent", "having all this trouble with you", "You know KNOW this
WTFO - August 19, 2009, 10:35 pm,
stuff doesn't belong here", "to stop your stupid ranting", "I cannot WAIT for this filter to be implemented. I really can't", "creating to shut you up", and finally "THERE" like a 12 yr old child. Please tell us all how you don't take sides
WTFO - August 19, 2009, 10:37 pm,
If you look to the bottom of this comment chain you'll see there was no trouble until TTH joined in acting like a prick. What has become quite apparent to me is that the "Staring at us clique" has a subset group that team up and attack others they don't
WTFO - August 19, 2009, 10:39 pm,
like. Unfortunately, one of those clique members has been given moderator authority by Mr. Motifake. I wonder if he's aware of how you abuse your authority. It is obvious you have it out for me and others who are anti-Obama. I don't believe it has to do
WTFO - August 19, 2009, 10:40 pm,
solely with politics or I would be able to find you weighing in on Bush, Cheney, or Palin attack posters. It also interesting to me that Moo+ was very respectful until about the time that AK invited him to PM to talk about "stuff" over on the chat room
WTFO - August 19, 2009, 10:42 pm,
poster. I want to thank Haar for being respectful in his comments as well as others. The clique attack hounds appear to be led by TTH, AK has the muscle through duties, and Moo+ and MO just tag along through peer pressure or something. I'm going to check
WTFO - August 19, 2009, 10:42 pm,
on something and I'll be right back. I know you'll be waiting with bells on.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 19, 2009, 10:43 pm,
Plus I just LOVE how the people same exact people who whine and b**** about Politifakes' very existence don't say a f***ing thing about Religifakes constantly trashing the church and ridiculing prophets and the annointed.
WTFO - August 19, 2009, 10:47 pm,
I'm back and I did confirm my suspicions. I went back to events that led to the leaving of Porcelina. It was TTH, Moo+ and AK as the clique attack hounds. While I don't support her satanic belief system I do support her right to worship the all mighty
Sean - August 19, 2009, 10:48 pm,
Well, the politcal ones tend to be far more numerous and far less varied than the anti-religious ones. I mean, how many Obama-is-a-socialist posters have we seen? Though I readily concede that many of the anti-r. ones are pretty artless and nasty.
Sean - August 19, 2009, 10:48 pm,
... or Bush-is-a-moron? Lame.
WTFO - August 19, 2009, 10:48 pm,
lint ball if she so chooses and her free speech to discuss it. BTW, in the forum the "I DON'T take sides" moderator, AK stated "Good riddance. Can we move on now?"
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 19, 2009, 10:48 pm,
Quite frankly I find this whole conversation the most entertaining thing on this entire site; and that's not meant to be a dis to great Motifakes.
WTFO - August 19, 2009, 10:50 pm,
Great points, Sean. I have been trying to keep current and differ my posters. Maybe that is why most of mine are rated well over 3 lions.
WTFO - August 19, 2009, 10:51 pm,
I also believe that the ratings of my posters prove the exact opposite of TTH and AKs a**ertion that they don't belong here. Several of mine are funny, demotivational, and sarcastic which is why Mr. Motifake approves them. As I've shown over and over
WTFO - August 19, 2009, 10:53 pm,
again, I'm respectful when others are respectful. I will discuss these thoughts with Mr. Motifake since he is the owner of this site and I'm not sure he is aware of the tactics of the chat clique to team up and attack his other guests.
Sean - August 19, 2009, 10:58 pm,
I obviously can't resist doing a politifake every now and then, but it is the few individuals who make "regurgifakes" that tend to bring the whole enterprise into disrepute. Ah well. And I think a 3 or better rating means yer doing something right.
WTFO - August 19, 2009, 11:01 pm,
Much obliged, Sean. Like I said, I try to add variety and humor where I can. I just like to vent and get irritated when others on this site try to force people off the site for no good reason.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 19, 2009, 11:07 pm,
The bottom line is that I agree that Mr. Motifake is the head of this place and approve or disapprove any given poster. It's about entertainment, yet as demonstrated what is entertainment is subjective and a political poster can be entertaining according
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 19, 2009, 11:07 pm,
to some. Yet once a poster is approved; what's the point in carrying on about it? And while this site may not be the ideal place for serious political discussion; With all due respect to the boss I would have to think that's preferable to outright
TheTrashHeap - August 19, 2009, 11:08 pm,
You are taking this way too seriously.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 19, 2009, 11:08 pm,
attacking of members and whining about the mere fact that certain posters were made in the first place. I sincerely did not mean to get off on the wrong foot with many here; yet I do feel I was attacked first. Which is fine; I'll be glad to trade insults
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 19, 2009, 11:08 pm,
on here but I would like to think people are above that. If a poster I make is rejected; I have no problem. If it's approved; super. Do I have (my kind of) entertainment in mind while making a poster? Yes.
TheTrashHeap - August 19, 2009, 11:13 pm,
Just cant stop whining can you WTFO?
TheTrashHeap - August 19, 2009, 11:22 pm,
The problem was never with your posters, but with your long repetitive rants that filled the latest comments page. Now that Mr M. has asked that you refrain from the soapbox behavior all should improve.
WTFO - August 19, 2009, 11:26 pm,
TTH, STFU. Take your little clique and go F yourself.
TheTrashHeap - August 19, 2009, 11:28 pm,
Awwwwwwwww pooor baby! If you can rant so can I.
TheTrashHeap - August 19, 2009, 11:30 pm,
Did you miss the post where MR M. said this site was for entertainment? No soapbox ranting?
Haarakkon - August 19, 2009, 11:34 pm,
I LOVE this filter!!! Amsome work!!!
WTFO - August 19, 2009, 11:34 pm,
God, you are a prick. I'm done with you Canuck.
Sean - August 19, 2009, 11:37 pm,
I kinda have mixed feelings there Haar. Though it kinda compartmentalizes the flame wars, eh?
Haarakkon - August 19, 2009, 11:41 pm,
It could maybe use some refining. It certainly does compartmentalize things, though. It keeps the rest of you from having to read my diatribes.
TheTrashHeap - August 19, 2009, 11:42 pm,
Merrily merrily merrily merrily.......
Arrogant Knight - August 20, 2009, 3:18 am,
Hey thanks for the laughs, WTFO. You crack me up.
MO - August 20, 2009, 9:10 am,
So I'm just playing catch up and I see my name got drug into this....WTFO you've no doubt noticed that I've refrained from directing any of my politifake comments toward anyone in particular, right? And my opinion of you and mark is still the same....
MO - August 20, 2009, 9:14 am,
I respect the heck outta you both for your service as members of our military. I also do not mind the fact that you two rant in an extremly educated manner. I do find it kinda neurotic though. It's the same thing over and over and over and over....even
MO - August 20, 2009, 9:19 am,
though I actually agree with many of your points. So I'm out of the politifake debate...that's where I stand. I just think that you and the others could take most of the long winded rants to the forum and go hog wild...
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 20, 2009, 9:51 am,
1.What does any of this have to do with Porcelina leaving?...2.Mr M. Clearly stated that politifakes have to be at least a little funny and entertaining(so just stick to that and you'll be fine)3. No Ranting (sounds simple enough)4. Does anyone know where
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 20, 2009, 9:53 am,
I can get a nice liverwurst know, with the pickle......The nice crisp kosher dill with a little garlic?.
Mark - August 20, 2009, 1:39 pm,
Morry's Deli, 5500 S Cornell Ave.,Chicago, IL Not to drag politics into these comments but, Morry's is just down the street from BHO's Chicago residence. Drop by and say hello if you like.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 20, 2009, 10:19 pm,
I believe the A.C.O.R.N. secret headquarters is right nearby to there as well.
WTFO - August 21, 2009, 12:28 am,
MO, I appreciate the clarification of your position. I may have dragged you in with the likes of TTH. You obviously are not as much a hater as he is. My apologies if I unfairly attacked you.
TheTrashHeap - August 21, 2009, 2:14 am,
What a kissass you are when it suits you wtfo! Do you really think mooooooooooooo can't see right through you?
TheTrashHeap - August 21, 2009, 2:15 am,
mo even
ILB - September 16, 2009, 5:25 am,
Taking a page from WTFO's book, I would like to see where and most importantly WHEN these comments were made. Undoubtedly some are true, but based on false information fed to all of us to justify an unnecessary war that detracted us from the real mission
ILB - September 16, 2009, 5:26 am,
that we turned our back on, and is now falling apart, Afghanistan.
Bartimaeus - September 16, 2009, 5:41 am,
Dude, ILB, are you and WTFO like Locke and Demosthenes?...Just kidding, I'm sure you two aren't the same person. Are you? Nah, it can't be; why would a person go to all the trouble of using two computers for such a purpose...Then again, it is politics.
Bartimaeus - September 16, 2009, 5:42 am,
Now I'm suspicious...
WTFO - September 16, 2009, 6:31 pm,
Bart, nothing to be suspicious, ILB is a low-life who doesn't care about facts. Bush is a liar, but these folks he questions the timing of the comments. He's full of ****.
Bartimaeus - September 16, 2009, 7:10 pm,
Just joking. I figured I'd make a small literary reference to parody the political debates that go on around the site.
WTFO - September 17, 2009, 12:56 am,
Sorry Bart. I know you were kidding. You just caught me all worked up at the time. No offense, bud.
knowitall - September 18, 2009, 3:17 pm,
i for one, enjoy the politifakes as do many of my co-workers and friends who i share them with.
knowitall - September 18, 2009, 3:20 pm,
i find it hilarious that you guys call thetrashheap "TTH", considering that also stands for "to talk homo" and all you libtards seem to be slobbing his knob while you cry about the poster and attack it's creator.
knowitall - September 18, 2009, 3:21 pm,
bravo to Paul for not stooping to your level. hopefully you dumbocrats will get a job one day and learn the value of honesty, respect, and hard work. maybe then you'll grow a pair...
knowitall - September 18, 2009, 3:29 pm,
TTH, pffft, you're a tool. WTFO keep up the good work. your "soapbox rants" are intelligent and accurate. anyone that doesn't want to hear them is as intellingent as a 3 year old covering his ears screaming "na-na-na-na" for fear of learning the truth
knowitall - September 18, 2009, 3:30 pm,
sry grammar nazi, there's a lot of letters in that word "intelligent" and it's almost 5pm on friday...
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 18, 2009, 4:00 pm,
You need to stop ""knowitall" Your political BS belongs somewhere else. At your Clan Meeting Maybe?
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - September 18, 2009, 9:57 pm,
To answer your question ILB; most of these quotes were made during the Clinton administration. Oh, and welcome, knowitall.
WTFO - September 18, 2009, 11:22 pm,
Moo+, why don't you stop trying to tell people what to do. It's more tiring than the trolls. 2nd point: if you're going to falsly accuse someone of racism be smart enough to know that a Clansman is from Scotland and a Klansman is a coward with a sheet.
DeGrey - September 24, 2010, 1:06 am,