Conspiracy theororists unite! Those at the top were the terrorists.

Creator: bOB cHIN

Rollseyes - August 21, 2009, 11:16 am,
Sean - August 21, 2009, 11:59 am,
So the "bigger picture" is actually a medium sized picture surrounded by a number of smaller pictures. I think that's cheating somehow. I'd say that it's more of a collage, eh?
Boomer - August 21, 2009, 12:18 pm,
Ok, do all of us one little thing can you? Kill yourself you left wing nut. Just do it and the world will be a better place with out you.
bOB cHIN - August 21, 2009, 2:31 pm,
Ok, so I knew this would turn someones crank out there in the intran3t. I'm not sure who is being asked to kill themself, Boomer, me or Sean? If it's me, then you'll have to a**ist, as I detest violence. If it's Sean, then it's not aboot me, eh?
Sean - August 21, 2009, 2:39 pm,
Oh sure, when it comes to me, you suddenly don't detest violence anymore? Sheesh.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 21, 2009, 9:12 pm,
If there was EVER a Motifake that deserved a 0... 9/11 Conspiracy theorists are mentally flawed. Just let me know what Al Qaeda member helped you make this abomination; for the brain cell functions necessary in order to make a Motifake and spell are more
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 21, 2009, 9:13 pm,
than 9/11 conspiracy theorists posses. So therefore you must have had help; and no true American nor other same person would help you with something such as this.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 21, 2009, 9:14 pm,
sane person*
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 21, 2009, 9:17 pm,
By the way, you also **** on every proud member of our military, and the Coalition military; that fought, were wounded, or died in the process of fighting the real terrorists. You also **** on every policeman, fireman, and ordinary citizen that perished
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 21, 2009, 9:18 pm,
in the course of trying to save others. So you can doubly go f*** yourself.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 21, 2009, 9:19 pm,
I just wanted to say f*** you once again.
TheTrashHeap - August 21, 2009, 9:25 pm,
Rant rant rant rant! Remember what Mr M. said about entertainment?
MrRandom - August 21, 2009, 9:28 pm,
I dunno, the poster's another unneeded politifake, an exceptionally bad one at that, but the rant was pretty entertaining.
TheTrashHeap - August 21, 2009, 9:32 pm,
Though I don't agree with the poster or it's maker, it isn't actually a politifake more of a conspirifake? Either way it's not funny or entertaining, just like politifakes.
TheTrashHeap - August 21, 2009, 9:37 pm,
Of course if someone disagreed with the maker of a politifake and had a little rant they would be deemed the funny police and would be whined at constantly. Lovely double standard eh? The poster maker has a right to his opinion, if he re-states that
TheTrashHeap - August 21, 2009, 9:38 pm,
over and over and backs that up by droning on and on about it, then we should complain.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 21, 2009, 9:40 pm,
Trash Heap this has nothing to do with "usual" political ranting and you should know that. Just because your Canadian doesn't mean you shouldn't care about mocking American who have died.
TheTrashHeap - August 21, 2009, 9:44 pm,
Nobody is mocking anybody! Bob chin believes in a different scenario than you, he has that right. In no way do his beliefs downplay the personal sacrifices made on 911, they only question the events which led up to it. would the firefighters have turned
TheTrashHeap - August 21, 2009, 9:44 pm,
around had they known their own govt was responsible? think about it.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 21, 2009, 10:05 pm,
It is suggesting they were murdered by their own government; which is false. Plus he is calling a great leader a murderer of his own people. Does cHIN have a right to have his warped view of things? Yes. Do I have a right to correct him? Yes.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 21, 2009, 10:06 pm,
Either way this is obviously far beyond mere political ranting. This is not the place for your usual whining about it.
TheTrashHeap - August 21, 2009, 10:25 pm,
It is ranting none the less. You politifakers sure can dish it out but not take it.
TheTrashHeap - August 21, 2009, 10:27 pm,
Hey Bob, Tell me all about your beliefs when you sign in next. I am curious and would like more info.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 21, 2009, 10:42 pm,
What do you mean, "not take it"? I "took" in this ignorant garbage and corrected him.
Haarakkon - August 21, 2009, 11:10 pm,
I don't ascribe to the conspiracy theory myself, but TTH has the LOL comment. Maybe Bob *would* like to have the opportunity to further expound.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 21, 2009, 11:26 pm,
Well when bOB "further expounds", perhaps if he can tell us if he believes the 1993 World Trade Center attack was conspiracy by the Clinton administration. Because you know, most 9/11 conspiracy theorists don't even think that far.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 21, 2009, 11:28 pm,
And also he can let us know if he believes the Clinton administration was behind the 1998 bombings of the U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania; as well as the 2000 bombing of the U.S.S. Cole. Or maybe he thinks those brave men and women bombed themselves?
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 21, 2009, 11:29 pm,
The correct answer of course is no; the only responsible party for those and also for 9/11 was Al Qaeda.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 21, 2009, 11:33 pm,
And then he can "expound" on why Osama bin Laden said a prayer for the "19 departed souls" who acted as kamikazes on 9/11.. if he wasn't behind it. Why would bin Laden do that if it was all a plan by Bush to go to war with... him.
Woodywood03a - August 21, 2009, 11:34 pm,
Thats right on the ball!!!! Al Qaeda did all of it, so we should kick there a**es.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 21, 2009, 11:34 pm,
Like I said, 9/11 conspiracy theorists are severely mentally flawed and I do not apologize for saying that.
Woodywood03a - August 21, 2009, 11:37 pm,
and you should not do it. I know the truth...
Haarakkon - August 21, 2009, 11:40 pm,
I'll bet he could do it in ten comments (or less).
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 21, 2009, 11:43 pm,
I can hardly wait.
TheTrashHeap - August 21, 2009, 11:47 pm,
rant ranterson strikes again.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 21, 2009, 11:50 pm,
Yep. Deal with it.
Sean - August 21, 2009, 11:54 pm,
Motifake poll: how old is Paul? I say 14. (Paul you can't participate, though I'm not sure you enjoy any special advantage here, actually.)
TheTrashHeap - August 21, 2009, 11:54 pm,
I only have one real question that nobody has ever been able to answer. The towers were hit by planes, but another building (#7 I think) on the trade center property also fell that day. It was not hit by anything and only had minor fires. Why did it
TheTrashHeap - August 21, 2009, 11:55 pm,
collapse? No brick and steel building falls from fire. Never like that.
TheTrashHeap - August 21, 2009, 11:56 pm,
My vote would be 40 but severely sheltered. Cool game Sean!
Sean - August 21, 2009, 11:57 pm,
Two fule laden planes explode is quick succession a few hundred yards away. Tonnes of concrete and steel hit the ground, much o fwhich fell a hundred or more feet to the ground. And how old was that building to begin with? I'm surprised more buildings
Sean - August 21, 2009, 11:57 pm,
didn't collapse. But that's just my opinion.
Sean - August 21, 2009, 11:58 pm,
Sean - August 21, 2009, 11:59 pm,
Interesting guestimation, TTH, but sheltered only gets him up to say 23. He's quite young, you can tell.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 12:04 am,
He made a Joan crawford poster and a pro jesus pixel poster almost every other poster of his is a politifake. I say 38 minimum, no young man would have politics on the brain to that degree. Also note the lack of a sense of humor.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 22, 2009, 12:04 am,
Building #7 collapsed because of the heat and smoke in the area. That was reported even before it fell as they could tell it was about to. And I love how people equate talking sensibly and speaking out when my nation is attacked as being juvenile.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 12:07 am,
It collapsed in the center just like an implosion. The shock of falling debris could not possibly have caused it to simply collapse. Many other nearby buildings would have fallen first.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 12:08 am,
Smoke and heat cannot bring down a steel structure. Never has, never will.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 22, 2009, 12:09 am,
Well the age and strength of the building has to be taken into account. What are your theories; Trash Heap?
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 12:09 am,
Your fixation is what makes you seem juvenile.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 12:10 am,
No steel made in the last 200 years would have degraded at all. Bricks last for hundreds of years. Age in this case is irrelevant.
WTFO - August 22, 2009, 12:11 am,
The poster is full of ignorance as is anyone who believes it. TTH, pisses and moans again where he isn't wanted. Welcome to the new motifake, less free speech and a** clowns who didn't create the site trying to define what it should be. Same **** diff day
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 12:12 am,
Again... No steel and brick structure has ever fallen in that way due to fire. Random bricks may burst but the heat was nowhere near enough to bend the steel girders.
WTFO - August 22, 2009, 12:13 am,
Your fixation on engaging in conversations that don't involve you reveals that you are the juvenile, TTH
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 22, 2009, 12:13 am,
I have an interest and a career path the same as any other human. The fact that I have found an area of interest and have developed a care for the direction of this nation is an adult like quality; not a juvenile one. But you are entitled to your opinion.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 12:14 am,
Internet tough guy joins the fray, throwing around insults like a 10 year old having a tantrum. Good thing you showed up WTFO nobody was name calling and things were getting downright mature!
WTFO - August 22, 2009, 12:15 am,
BTW, it wasn't just the heat that caused the collapse. The explosion + heat + weight of several stories above the damaged parts of the bldgs, caused the collapse. If the bldgs were hit much lower they would have fallen to the side, but the high impact
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 22, 2009, 12:16 am,
Exactly, WTFO. Trash Heap spends all his computer time telling *** jokes, gossiping, trolling, and joining in on his little clique and then turns around and calls political minded people juvenile. A true pot calling the kettle black if there ever was one.
WTFO - August 22, 2009, 12:16 am,
sites caused several collapses a few floors at a time that resulted in a majority downward collapse of the structures. Maybe you should have taken a physics class.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 12:18 am,
And as an open forum, everything involves everybody. I can voice my opinions as I choose, your problem is repeating them over and over in pointless rants which detract from the entertainment value of the site.
WTFO - August 22, 2009, 12:19 am,
Please, grow up TTH. You threw out the juvenile comment at PKP and you whine when it comes back at you. Pathetic. As for anyone who would accuse ANY POTUS of causing 3000 US citizens to die, they epitomize stupidity. Not an insult a fact.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 12:19 am,
It looks like you better head back to class yourself. What you propose has never happened. Ever. T
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 12:21 am,
*** jokes? wtf are you talking about ?
WTFO - August 22, 2009, 12:21 am,
To me, it sounds like you're the broken record TTH. you detract from the funny, this isn't the place, you rant, blah blah, piss piss, moan moan, whine whine. You have the right. True. I have the right to ridicule your pathetic attempts to shut people up.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 12:22 am,
Read closer wtfo we are talking about building 7 only. Get your facts straight.
WTFO - August 22, 2009, 12:23 am,
What I "proposed" is the professional views of demolition experts, engineers, and physicists. It happened on 9-11, the reason it never happened before is because no psycho terrorists ever crashed a plane into a skyscra**r before, DUH!
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 12:24 am,
Read closer wtfo we are talking about building 7 only. Get your facts straight.
Sean - August 22, 2009, 12:24 am,
If there was a conspiracy then why bother to bring down building no. 7 (we'll call it that for now)? The conspiracy theorists say that that's were the whole thing was orchestrated from, therefore destroy the crime scene. Laughable, I'd say.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 12:25 am,
I usually refrain from profanity unless in jest but you really are an ignorant f*** aren't you? read a little closer next time.
Sean - August 22, 2009, 12:25 am,
And extreme vibrations are a powerful thingy-type stuff, ya know?
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 12:26 am,
I never said there was a conspiracy. I only asked if anyone could provide clarification on building 7
Sean - August 22, 2009, 12:27 am,
Matt Taibi's book The Great Derangement talks alot about the so-called "truthers". It's very funny and a good read.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 12:28 am,
The shock was not nearly enough. That much is certain. Weaker structures showed no damage while #7 fell in a perfect demolition type collapse. The spine broke in the center and the 2 sides fell in toward each other.
Sean - August 22, 2009, 12:29 am,
OK, building 7: landlord trashed it to collect on the insurance. Had the charges in place for just such an occasion. Sheer opprotunism. No conspiracy, other than what took place by the highjackers. That was a conspiracy.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 12:30 am,
Well I better just head on down to Chapters then! Thanks Sean.
Sean - August 22, 2009, 12:32 am,
Is it too late to change my answer to termites? They don't do anything except by way of a conspiracy.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 12:34 am,
Brick and steel termites it is. Let's let that be the final answer before the politiclique gets back from googling "trade center #7". Goodnight Sean.
WTFO - August 22, 2009, 12:34 am,
My mistake on the focus on Bldg 7. Here is the truth Enjoy.
WTFO - August 22, 2009, 12:37 am,
1. I never said you believed in the conspiracy. I stated the poster and its believers were ignorant. 2. It is quite obvious I'm much smarter than you based on previous posts. 3. Looks like your the ranter in this chain, not me.
Sean - August 22, 2009, 12:38 am,
Night, TTH.
Sean - August 22, 2009, 12:41 am,
Problems with contractions WTFO? (Just joshing dude ... you did a "your" when you meant "you're". I've done that on a poster entitled SWINGERS. Oye.)
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 12:42 am,
Your website provides no explanation for building 7 and the way it fell. Smarter than me? No you are just a sheep who regurgitates the nonsense he has to believe in order to avoid a life of fear. You prove your lack of inteligence by mistaking "ignorant"
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 12:43 am,
for intelligent. They are not the same word and have different definitions. An ignorant person would never bother to learn that though.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 12:44 am,
When I said I never said there was a conspiracy I was replying to sean. You really need to read more closely before you start flapping your gums.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 22, 2009, 12:45 am,
What's that. Trash Heap? You wouldn't be ... "ranting" now would you? Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 12:46 am,
Ranting is one sided, this was a discussion until you arrived and it became an argument. Try being more polite, or using grown up words.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 12:47 am,
Last meant for wtfo
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 12:48 am,
replying actually paul. You guys like to type before you think eh?
Sean - August 22, 2009, 12:48 am,
Hey Paul, ijust saw your 911 poster "Standing Forever". It's very good. Well done. I mean it. Now go to bed, it's gotta be past 9 wherever you are.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 12:49 am,
What the hell did you mean by *** jokes and gossiping paul? Give me 1 example of each.
WTFO - August 22, 2009, 12:50 am,
Sean, good catch on my grammar, ya spelling nazi, you.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 12:50 am,
Now that I think about it Sean, "*** jokes"??? Maybe he is 14
WTFO - August 22, 2009, 12:53 am,
rant rant blah blah wtfo is stupid blah blah you know this doesn't belong here blah blah I came to relax. Wow, what a hypocite. So sad, you've become what you hate TTH. Too bad, I thought you were aboot the funny.
Sean - August 22, 2009, 12:55 am,
Grammar Nazi, NOT Spelling Nazi ... and this comment makes me a Nazi Nazi.
Sean - August 22, 2009, 12:57 am,
A Spelling Nazi would have corrected you on "hypocrite". *snickers, goose-steps over to fridge to get another beer*
WTFO - August 22, 2009, 12:59 am,
You a funny dude, Sean. BTW, TTH you have to go down on that website about half way to see the truth about Bldg 7 like that it had a 20 story hole in the side of the bldg. I hold on to truth and facts not conspiracy theories made up by haters.
WTFO - August 22, 2009, 1:00 am,
d***, Sean. That's two back to back. I gotta pay closer attention "two ma wrds roond hear".
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 1:01 am,
Nice try wtfo but you know you are grasping. You know the difference between my comments and your rants is that I have never been told by mods and gods that I need to stop. You have and for good reason. So blather on if you must but remember the warning.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 1:02 am,
I saw the hole. Still no explanation for the "perfect" collapse.
WTFO - August 22, 2009, 1:04 am,
Are you trying to usurp others' power? It is clear to me that you are the true Timmy ranter trolling for conservatives to argue with. You just won't shut up. You attack and insult and are a complete hypocrite when others call you on it. Tell yourself
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 1:06 am,
I attack. You insult
WTFO - August 22, 2009, 1:06 am,
whatever you need to so you can sleep but we see through you now. Take your reminder of the "warning" and jam it. Physics shows that a bldg that tall will normally fall down not over based on mass and weight. Sorry you can't handle facts.
WTFO - August 22, 2009, 1:10 am,
Really, you don't insult? You sure? How about "you really are an ignorant f*** aren't you?"? No. You're right that's more of an attack than an insult. Like I said, hypocrite (spelled right for Sean).
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 1:10 am,
BTW that Hole is not #7 it's the bankers trust building. Couldn't even get that right eh! again NO BUILDING MADE OF STEEL HAS EVER FALLEN IN THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES. The more you talk the more you prove yourself wrong. If "we" means you politif***s then who
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 1:11 am,
the hell cares what you think you see. You have tripped over almost every point you tried to make tonight. It was fun.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 1:12 am,
That only came after a few childish insults from you moron. There again you should just remain silent and be thought a fool...
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 22, 2009, 1:14 am,
No building made of steel has ever fallen like that? Um... what were buildings 1 and 2 made of? Playdoh?
Haarakkon - August 22, 2009, 1:15 am,
Awright! Friday Fight Night! Paul, if you can't keep up, hush.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 1:16 am,
where are my examples paul????
WTFO - August 22, 2009, 1:17 am,
TTH, did you look at the site I provided? The 20 story hole is in reference to Bldg 7 (just above the halfway point on the page starting with "As for Building 7". It appears you are tripping over your words.
Sean - August 22, 2009, 1:20 am,
New rule for Motifake flame wars: first flamer to carck up the other flame gets to declare victory. Rant on all you want, but a zinger still counts as a TKO. And Paul, go to bed!
Sean - August 22, 2009, 1:20 am,
*crack (crap!!!)
Sean - August 22, 2009, 1:21 am,
*flamer (sheesh)
Haarakkon - August 22, 2009, 1:21 am,
As dumb as GWB was (and even the extreme right here would have to agree he wasn't the sharpest tack we've ever seen) - D'ya really think his cabinet could cover something up of that magnitude?
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 1:26 am,
reference to a 20 story hole is proof of nothing. Its not a "fact". The way the building collapsed in on itself is suspicious and has never been explained to my satisfaction. On the video I saw no evidence of a 20 story hole.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 1:27 am,
Still waiting paul.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 1:28 am,
Yeah. That's what I thought.
WTFO - August 22, 2009, 1:34 am,
The 20 story hole was reported by a fireman. You keep insisting that it couldn't have happened because it's never happened like that before. This is the mantra of the conspiracy bloggers and uninformed follers of theirs. I'll let you in on a secret as to
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 22, 2009, 1:34 am,
I'm taking a break, eating chips, and watching Greta van Sustren on Fox News at the moment. I deal with the important things first, you know. But I'll get back to you soon.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 1:36 am,
On third thought Sean I'm gonna guess he is 34, single, and crazy enough to use his real name as a Nic. I would also guess that he has a myspace page. What did I win?
WTFO - August 22, 2009, 1:36 am,
why it has never happened like that before...because those specific conditions have never existed before. See how that works? No? "1. Although prior to that day high-rise structures had never collapsed, The collapse of WTC 1 & 2 showed that certain
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 1:38 am,
Good luck with that Paul. And remember adding a joke to a "your mama" thread is not telling *** jokes, Its being part of the community.
WTFO - August 22, 2009, 1:38 am,
high-rise structures subjected to damage from impact and from fire will collapse" "2 The collapse of WTC 1 damaged portions of the lower floors of WTC 7" "3 WTC 7, we knew, was built on a small number of large columns providing an open Atrium on the lower
WTFO - August 22, 2009, 1:40 am,
levels" "4 numerous fires on many floors of WTC 7 burned without sufficient water supply to attack them". See if you can handle facts provided by experts versus liberal bloggers.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 1:40 am,
If you plan to repeat verbatim something you raed on a website supporting YOUR beliefs, save your breath. I have seen you do it a thousand times and it all sounds like when the adults talk on charlie brown cartoons. wah wah wah? wah wah? wah!
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 1:41 am,
yup. word for word. you copypaster! No big surprise.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 1:42 am,
Waste of time arguing with sheep. wah wah baaaaaaaaa!
WTFO - August 22, 2009, 1:43 am,
That's all you hear because you just puke forth the same conspiracy BS you take in. At least I get my info from reputable sources. Also, you make a great a***ogy. This adult is speaking (writing) and you as a child only hear wah wah. Perfect a**essment.
WTFO - August 22, 2009, 1:46 am,
BTW, why are you arguing?? This is a place for funny. Shut up and go some other site to debate 9-11 conspiracy. BRING BACK THE FUNNY!!! I come here to relax! God, you ranters suck! You're so annoying! Shut up already! *snickers*
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 2:26 am,
That as by far the most intelligent thing you have said on this site. First time you weren't just taking up space. Glad you finally came around. You may have noticed that I can mix humor with a serious debate. You are capable of neither.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 22, 2009, 2:27 am,
Good research, Trash Heap!! I was wondering when someone would find my MySpace page.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 2:28 am,
also I draw many laughs from your stereotypical behavior, so debating with you is funny. Just listening to you isn't
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 2:30 am,
Nice attention grab Paul. How many books have you published? Or articles? Or jokes in readers digest? You are an author right? btw examples?
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 22, 2009, 2:32 am,
Um... what attention grab would that be? You were the one obsessed with finding out information about me.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 22, 2009, 2:33 am,
And you were the one who found my MySpace and started perusing it. Are you a stalker?
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 2:35 am,
You used your real name! How much obsession does it take to copy/paste and google? I mostly wanted to see if you were dumb enough to use your real name or if it was some obscure reference. Both kinda. Guessing so far unpublished eh?
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 2:38 am,
Found? The attention grab was using your own name and having a wide open myspace acct. not like a lot of hits come up when you type that name in.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 2:39 am,
So how many books? Or those examples you promised earlier? Having a hard time living up to your own bs huh?
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 22, 2009, 2:41 am,
You mean the balls enough to use my real name. And my name does not make me an attention grabber, sorry. And the one who made mention of my MySpace was you. If I wanted to bring attention I'd have posted links to it all over the forum.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 22, 2009, 2:42 am,
No as of the moment I have not yet been published; but give me time. What line of work are you in, BTW?
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 2:44 am,
I am a sawyer. Also an astronaut, just never been in a shuttle or up into space. But since I believe it, I AM an astronaut.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 2:46 am,
Balls? So those of us smart enough to provide ourselves with some anonymity have no balls? You better re-think that one.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 2:48 am,
Now I am the king of England. Yup that's what I want to call myself, so that's what I am!
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 22, 2009, 2:53 am,
I am who I am. And I believe the tale of you being an astronaut; as your comments are always out in space. And at the risk of sounding like I'm seeking attention, while your at my MySpace; take a read to some of my blogs if you want a writing sample.
Haarakkon - August 22, 2009, 2:56 am,
Pass. I'm kinda forced to read this one.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 3:00 am,
Yeah um... After seeing your "style" here, I don't think I'm gonna bother reading your blog.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 22, 2009, 4:40 am,
If you don't want to read my writing than don't ask. You did ask. Now; as for an example of your *** jokes, Mr. Trash Heap, may I remind you of your comments on my "biased unfair treatment" poster? Granted it was mostly Moooooooooooooooooooo who did it;
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 22, 2009, 4:40 am,
but you did say, If you want p*** posters, there must be a millions of other sites you could visit. And if you are Zed,,, you're a p********." as well as, "Those salty blindfolded lollipops you loved so much as a kid". I'm simply answering your question,
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 22, 2009, 4:41 am,
after you asked for examples, not complaining about it. There are more similar in the comments section to that poster; such as suggesting if my parents are cousins. Once again just answering your question. And as for an example of you gossiping, I
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 22, 2009, 4:41 am,
need not look any further than your comments in the infamous "Everyone is staring at us" poster comments section. That place is basically a chatroom. There you said, "her comments were completely unprovoked and I wondered if I could adapt mooooo's reverse
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 22, 2009, 4:41 am,
timmy tactic to show her she was susceptible to the same treatment." followed immediately by, "now she wants to have my comments blocked because she can't take half of what she dishes out. That's crybaby ****." I won't say the Motifaker who was the
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 22, 2009, 4:43 am,
subject of your comments. And I could easily find more. So there's your requested examples. Now go ahead and say I'm "whining" after I answered a question that you asked three times. I don't care if people gossip, but don't partake in all that **** and
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 22, 2009, 4:46 am,
then proceed to call people who engage in political discussion childish and "juvenile". Like I said it's truly a pot calling a kettle black if there ever was one.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 12:57 pm,
I was involved in the situation with the unnamed motifaketress in question therefore not gossip. Making the occasional lewd comment toward a broken record politifaker or a p*** pusher like zed is perfectly acceptable. Just like your hero wtfo you really
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 12:59 pm,
are grasping for any little shred of evidence to back up your beliefs. Your examples are so thin and could be applied to almost any contributor on this site. I had to ask the question 3 times because you could not answer for your asinine a**ertions.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 1:02 pm,
Pat's place was turned into a chat room by a large group of contributors, nobody was excluded so long as they didn't prattle on and on about politics. If you Politifakers felt left out it was your own attitude that put you on the outside.
rerun - August 22, 2009, 1:19 pm,
I am beginning to think TTH shoulkd be banned. He ran Porci off, and seems to be making a good argument for being an a** in general.
Sean - August 22, 2009, 1:24 pm,
No one ran P. anywhere. She just happened to be the world's most sensitive Satanist. Sensitivity and Satanism -- hardly a stable combination. And TTH hasn't crossed any lines that I have seen.
WTFO - August 22, 2009, 1:27 pm,
rerun, overall you have a great a**essment of TTH. However, unlike him I'm not a fan of running other people off this site. He's just a prick trying to bully others because he is too ignorant or apathetic to understand conversations held at a higher
WTFO - August 22, 2009, 1:29 pm,
education level. PKP did an outstanding job of answering your questions TTH and poointing out your lies and hypocrisy to others on the site and you can't handle it. You make BS excuses or redirect the discussion. You clearly are the most pathetic example
rerun - August 22, 2009, 1:31 pm,
Granted P has some issues, but I think TTH holds a large postion of the blame on her leaving. I guess I just don't have patience for bullies. This is supposed to be a fun place to hang out & needle each other in a good way. TTH is taking things to far.
WTFO - August 22, 2009, 1:31 pm,
of a motifaker on this site. Very few posters with negligible "funny" involved. Tons of comments (mostly attacking and insulting others), and a general overall self-entitlement attitude that disgusts me. Funny how your crusade against long rants has
WTFO - August 22, 2009, 1:33 pm,
turned you into exactly what you claim to hate. BTW, don't mistake mutual respect between PKP, Mark, Me and others as "hero" worship. Here on motifake, you are annoying and insignificant (probably just like real life for you.)
Haarakkon - August 22, 2009, 1:50 pm,
Sean made some excellent observations, and all were dead on. WTFO, how many times have you denigrated a comment instantly to "FOMF" when someone disagrees? Granted, you've been a lot better lately about it.
Haarakkon - August 22, 2009, 1:52 pm,
TTH is smart enough to realize the irony in using Paul and WTFO tactics in the comment section, and that irony is in itself of the highest amusement factor (for me, anyway).
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 2:12 pm,
Read closer. Porcelina left after MANY people attacked her. If she chose to lay blame on an individual in order to maximize effect then I suppose that's the prerogative of a teenage girl. Sean and Haar always levelheaded can see what should be obvious.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 2:18 pm,
A 3 comment reply to multiple questions is not a rant. You (wtfo) have filled pages with copy paste (Did you think we wouldn't notice?) about political issues. PKP quoted me earlier referring to a certain tactic, created by mooooooo. Think about it.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 22, 2009, 5:09 pm,
I disagree, NO ONE attacked P. We simply disagreed with her and she couldn't take the criticism. If anyone was "attacking" it was her.
TheTrashHeap - August 22, 2009, 5:41 pm,
By definition you are correct sir. Attack was a poor choice of words. Engage may have been more apt.
Haarakkon - August 22, 2009, 5:47 pm,
OMG (Ontario/Manitoba Gangsters) - cornering the comment market on Motifake. (Level-headed? Mature? Somebody notarize this so I can show the wife!)
Haarakkon - August 22, 2009, 5:48 pm,
Hey, Saskatchewan doesn't work as well.
WTFO - August 23, 2009, 4:33 pm,
TTH, yes I copied and pasted. I also denoted that those weren't my words by adding the "" around the statements. That is called citing experts to support positions and facts. Maybe if you weren't such a pothead, you'd remember more from school.
WTFO - August 23, 2009, 4:37 pm,
As for your claim that you're not ranting. A quick count shows you've commented just on this poster 68 times. That's 40% of the entire comments. Numbers don't lie, you're ranting regardless what you tell yourself.
WTFO - August 23, 2009, 4:40 pm,
Moo+, you claim you engage and not attack? Here's how you entered the EMO poster "Are you trying to say Goth isn't for pussies? Cuz it is" when asked by P (who is goth) you continue The goth clique is always made up of the kids who would have been the
WTFO - August 23, 2009, 4:41 pm,
biggest losers" and "You're not a vampire or a satanist. You're a f***ing loser in black clothes and makeup. creating a persona to cover how big a douche you are is worse than just being a douche" Some "engagement" take you BS elsewhere, I don't buy it.
WTFO - August 23, 2009, 4:48 pm,
To be fair, in that same comment thread, TTH did respectfully engage and made a great point about avoiding cliques (chat room ones included) and even stated "We all have the right to our harmless opinions no matter what they are based on", which added to
WTFO - August 23, 2009, 4:48 pm,
this thread proves beyond a doubt that you are a complete hypocrite.
TheTrashHeap - August 23, 2009, 5:30 pm,
You mean because my original post on this thread was in defense of The poster creator's Harmless opinion against PKP then you must be confused. That is not hypocrisy, it's defense of free speech. He stated an opinion and PKP attacked him. PKP threw the
TheTrashHeap - August 23, 2009, 5:31 pm,
first stone, all I did was defend bob's right to his opinion same as the porcelina thread. Your own examples have proven you wrong.
TheTrashHeap - August 23, 2009, 5:34 pm,
BTW look up the definition of rant. If I have 40% of the comments while replying to 2 polititimmies i am under average in comments. 1 of me 2 of you! get it? You really do have a narrow view of the world.
WTFO - August 23, 2009, 5:35 pm,
Again you twist truth to your own purposes. You constantly tell others what they shouldn't discuss not just this poster. Your entry into this poster and your continued BS prove your a childish moron. 'he started it' 'Mr. M said no rants, I'm telling'
TheTrashHeap - August 23, 2009, 5:38 pm,
Never what they should discuss, sometimes the way they are discussing it though. I have never run to MR M. Have you? I see no further point in trying to debate with someone who resorts to childish insults when he can't defend himself with logic.
WTFO - August 23, 2009, 5:41 pm,
Aww. Did I hurt your little feelings? I provide proof and logic and often your own words to show how you and your clique bully others on the site. You are either completely delusional about your own tactics or simply a complete hypocritical liar.
TheTrashHeap - August 23, 2009, 5:43 pm,
List the members of the clique please.
WTFO - August 23, 2009, 5:47 pm,
In recent attacks on politifakers, the anti free speech has included you, Moo+ and AK. As for your claim of me using "childish insults" instead of debate. I agree at times I treat punks on this site with the same tactics they use on others. If your
WTFO - August 23, 2009, 5:47 pm,
position is that you don't, I'm sure it wouldn't take much research to find your words to again prove more of your hypocrisy.
TheTrashHeap - August 23, 2009, 5:50 pm,
So PKP going after bob for making this poster was pro free speech i suppose? as was your last comment on the obama poster preceding this? You are the hypocrite and the bane of free speech, as are your politiclique.
TheTrashHeap - August 23, 2009, 5:54 pm,
You are just grasping at straws now, hoping someone will agree with you. You originally called the fans of pats place a clique but now you are too scared of losing favor to list those supposed members. You sure can backpedal when it suits you.
TheTrashHeap - August 23, 2009, 6:06 pm,
You are obviously trying to continue a flame war that should have died yesterday. I will not stoop to your level. This is over and if you choose to continue you will only be talking to yourself.
WTFO - August 23, 2009, 6:07 pm,
Again you prove what a stupid f*** you are. I never defended PKP's attacks or anybody else's. I point out how you are a hypocrite for pointing the finger at others for doing the same thing you do. You are also apparently too ignorant to realize that while
WTFO - August 23, 2009, 6:08 pm,
there are many folks who like the chat room poster, only a few pricks lash out at other motifakers based on their political discussions. Haar, Aggy, MO and others show respect. The 3 I listed attack and bully others. No backpedaling involved.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 23, 2009, 6:12 pm,
1.P said in that very comment thread that she wasn't Goth. 2.None of my comments were directed at her, When I said "you" I was talking about goth kids in general. She may have mistakenly thought I meant her, but I let her know later that I didn't.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 23, 2009, 6:14 pm,
I really don't f***ing care what you think anyways. Porcelina attacked me and TTH wayyyyy before any of this happened. Trying to throw her weight around. BTW, are you trying to imply that you have never argued with her?
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 23, 2009, 6:20 pm,
I have done my best to stay out of this but you keep mentioning me and putting words in my mouth. The porcelina thing has nothing to do with you. You're just using it to curry favor with her friends.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 23, 2009, 6:21 pm,
That's all I have to say, don't try to drag me into your bull**** again.
WTFO - August 23, 2009, 6:34 pm,
Blah, blah, blah. Rant rant rant. Back to the clique. At times you're respectful other times you're just another TTH. If you don't want to be dragged in, then back off others' right to post comments about topics you don't like.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 24, 2009, 7:50 am,
Well stated WTFO. Also, let the record show that I gave Trash Heap ample and accurate examples, including DIRECT QUOTES from him, of his *** jokes and gossiping (after he requested I do so three times); and Trash Heap proceeded to deny and make excuses
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 24, 2009, 7:51 am,
instead of admitting he was caught; therefore displaying the "juvenile" behavior that he accuses others of having. For the record I don't give a rat's hairy a** who makes *** jokes nor who gossips; but my point was that a person who spends all their
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 24, 2009, 7:51 am,
Motifake time attacking and flaming other members (or ... "engaging" as he puts it), gossiping, and trolling has no basis of a claim to call another Motifaker "juvenile". And I'm glad that other members are realizing what is going on. And no,
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 24, 2009, 7:51 am,
I don't "feel left out" of any gossiping chatroom clique; I just simply never cared to go there. Maybe I will someday. And also for the record; believe it or not I DON'T want you banned; as to be honest you are one of the people who brings life to this
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 24, 2009, 7:52 am,
place. I have no intentions to hold a grudge. If we could sweep all this **** under the rug and have a proverbial internet beer together that' be great. If that never happens believe me I won't cry about it. But my point remains that anyone who spends
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 24, 2009, 7:52 am,
virtually all their Motifake time joking, gossiping, and "engaging" with other members in the way he does has absolutely 0 argument when he turns around and labels a political minded person who gets upset when his nation is ridiculed "juvenile". And I
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 24, 2009, 7:52 am,
stand by every word I said about bOB and other 9/11 conspiracy theorists. They mock, ridicule, and trash this great nation and make light of hero's deaths; as well as call the government murderers. And if me getting upset about it when someone voices an
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 24, 2009, 7:52 am,
opinion such as that makes me "juvenile" or "14 years old" in some people's eyes; then I'll be "juvenile" in that respect all the way through. I've said my peace.
culos - August 24, 2009, 8:00 am,
PKP do you realize we have a forum section where you can dump your opinions? This is the comment section, hardly the place for epic rants....
Arrogant Knight - August 24, 2009, 8:01 am,
Don't even try to reason with him culos. You won't get anywhere.
culos - August 24, 2009, 8:06 am,
Thanks for the advice. I now also know why: That really explains it all.....
Arrogant Knight - August 24, 2009, 8:08 am,
Wow. You have got to be kidding...
Arrogant Knight - August 24, 2009, 8:14 am,
That's...actually kinda sad.
culos - August 24, 2009, 8:15 am,
I agree, let's have a little compassion. Let's kill him gently...
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 24, 2009, 8:41 am,
Why would you post a link to my MySpace here? Did you ask if I wanted it posted here first or don't you care?
culos - August 24, 2009, 8:45 am,
Don't give a flying f***. If you publish your name at random on the Internet you open yourself up to things like this. Ever heard about Google????
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 24, 2009, 8:46 am,
That's nice.
TheTrashHeap - August 24, 2009, 11:00 am,
PKP to clarify if the situation directly involves you talking about it is discussion not Gossip. This site is a perfect venue for *** jokes. Give it up you have no argument.