Creator: ronsart

mebitches - August 21, 2009, 3:57 pm,
its not even september yet, for f***s sake. give it a rest./
k - August 21, 2009, 4:12 pm,
arent these supposed to be sarcastic or funny?
MO - August 21, 2009, 4:34 pm,
Yo b****es! Just the fact that you don't have a clue as to why there are a bunch of 911 posters today show just how much of a newb you are. Oh and not to mention who you're directing your comment to in the frickin first place. Step back, observe for......
MO - August 21, 2009, 4:35 pm,
...another week or two then come back when you can not make a complete a** of yourself. That goes for any of you new folks who are just poking around....OBSERVE before you f***ing make a negative comment. If not then just bring the funny. Thanks...
Preacher Man - August 22, 2009, 1:52 am,
Seriously, MO, I have not the first clue as to why all the 9/11 posters now either. Not that I mind; this nation needs regular reminding that we have real enemies who want us dead, but the sudden burst of posters is puzzling me. Mind enlightening me?
Haarakkon - August 22, 2009, 1:55 am,
You've been around awhile, preacher, so it's the theme for the August Motifake challenge. It's in the forums.
Preacher Man - August 22, 2009, 2:09 am,
Ah, OK. Truth be told, I rarely peruse the forums. I'm just here for a laugh at the end of the day. But for my money, there can't be enough tributes to the heroism displayed by real Americans on 9/11.
Pabbicus - August 23, 2009, 10:52 am,
In my opinion, the best possible thing to do is to rebuild the towers as they were, stronger than before, to show them that their attack had no lasting impact except to strengthen our resolve even more. Leaving the ground barren only serves to mark their-
Pabbicus - August 23, 2009, 10:52 am,
victory. It was their goal to hurt the USA irreparably, and to simply rebuild what was there and continue on stronger than before is the best possible response.
Krissie - March 14, 2010, 1:50 am,
Deltabob, you couldnt have said it offense, Pabbicus.
agdaniele - March 14, 2010, 1:52 am,