AKA The Republican Party

Creator: Anonymous

KDP3 - May 28, 2008, 1:58 pm,
Then the Democratic Party is the communist party.
LIBS - May 29, 2008, 11:24 am,
Last I checked the Libs want to take over the oil companies, the Home Mortgage banking, retirement (oops already did), Health Care, Pharmaceutical, Light Bulbs... yeah Republicans are facist.
me - June 5, 2008, 9:13 pm,
hit that nail on the head bud
Max - June 24, 2008, 9:11 am,
Both parties suck. Seriously.
Grey - July 11, 2008, 1:14 am,
The liberals want to control the temperature of Californians homes in fear of GLOBAL WARMING. f*** the democratic party
z - July 14, 2008, 4:49 am,
"Last I checked the Libs want to take over the oil companies"... yeah, enjoy your gas lines with constantly climbing prices while Exxon reports record profits. The gas companied deserve a f***ing hard spanking by the govt instead of the free ride they've
Caffeinatron - August 16, 2008, 3:20 pm,
Politics fail. Hard.
Pitch - August 20, 2008, 1:30 am,
I am starting the "National Socialist American Worker's Party" We will take power and put an end to the Evil Republicans & Democrats.
biggy titty - October 19, 2008, 5:55 pm,
i have a new party, kiss my a** and let me do what i want party , all in favor say yea, all against, go f*** yourselves
LogicDude - October 19, 2008, 7:02 pm,
Can we have a new site without the stupid f***ing political posters? Now THAT would rule!
rofl - November 24, 2008, 11:48 pm,
I rather be Fascist than f***ing communist, d*** democrats
Politics.... - April 14, 2009, 4:46 pm,
Ideologies, just another way of f***ing YOU over........
TRUE POSTER! - May 7, 2009, 11:03 pm,
Idiot republicans can call Democrats commies all they like when were nowhere near. But the ****servatives are a massive bunch of neo fash pricks
WTFO - May 8, 2009, 1:49 am,
Regardless of the names you use, you are still an ignorant hateful POS. Your opinions are just like farts, they stink and they don't amount to ****.
Jmac0585 - May 8, 2009, 10:41 am,
I almost don't have the will to comment on this, against an obvious DonkeyHonk. Almost. Three words a**Fans (I mean Dumbocrats, no Kardashian) "Domestic Police force." When they run out of Repubs, they'll come for you.
Marduke - May 9, 2009, 12:17 pm,
We'll never run out of Repubs, they're like ****roaches. You'll always find a new one under a rock. And where do you come up with this "Domestic Police Force" another lie spread by the right.
WTFO - May 9, 2009, 10:53 pm,
Marduke, you are such an angry little f***. All you ever provide in the way of political commentary is insults and excuses for Dems. Why don't you ever have facts? Oh, because none support your ignorance.
Marduke - May 11, 2009, 10:38 am,
Still waiting on the answer to the "Domestic Police Force" question. But, I am not angry, you do amuse me so with your ever present mad dog ravings, like a drunk uncle at Thanksgiving that has to much and soils himself. But I digress-Domestic Police Force
Marduke - May 11, 2009, 10:39 am,
Again, I'm asking where or when has a Domestic Police Force been advocated, except by the right telling lies and using scare tactics. Even though you keep telling me that you guys would never spread disimformation or half truths. My mistake.
Jmac0585 - May 11, 2009, 12:46 pm, Woops... Or is that taken that out of context, too?
Marduke - May 13, 2009, 10:38 am,
You must be a follower of Rep. Paul Broun. Read the full quote where he mentions service oraganizations like the Peace Corps or USA Freedom Corp, which incidentally was launched by Bush Jr after 9/11. and expanding embassy personel. Read the full speech.
Jmac0585 - May 13, 2009, 12:46 pm,
You asked for evidence of a "Domestic Police force," and I provided it. Nothing in the full speech is going to change what he said. I don't know who Paul Broun is.
Jmac0585 - May 13, 2009, 12:47 pm,
I showed where BHO wanted a DPF, why are you bringing up Bush?Sorry, I Forgot, standard leftist procedure #33. "If you are given evidence of being wrong, blame your/the failure on Bush."
Jmac0585 - May 13, 2009, 12:48 pm,
Can you post a link to that speech?
Marduke - May 13, 2009, 1:35 pm,
Jmac, I was not blaming Bush, merely pointing out that a part of the speech was a call to volunteer to help America and take some of the burden from the military. One of the organizations was USA Freedom Corp which Bush Jr initiated. That speech was...
Marduke - May 13, 2009, 1:36 pm,
...warped and skewed by Rep. Paul Broun from Georgia comparing Obama's call to service into a Ges***o like force. The link for the speech I found at: ...
Marduke - May 13, 2009, 1:36 pm,
...You could also look at this link as well.***o-like_civilian_national.html I hope this helps.
Jmac0585 - May 13, 2009, 2:54 pm,
Unfortunately, We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded." Could end up meaning adding to the peace corp,etc. It could also mean DPF if he wanted it to.
Marduke - May 13, 2009, 5:13 pm,
I don't see any reason to think that's where he was going with it. But thanks anyway for taking the time to read it.
Jmac0585 - May 13, 2009, 5:27 pm,
You are welcome. Only a fool argues that which he does not know. I'd rather know whats up.
Mooooooooooooooo - May 13, 2009, 6:09 pm,
I agree with LogicDude. New site for political posters. A kind of separation between Crap and Funny. political poster=1 lion
KDP3 - June 11, 2009, 6:19 pm,
lets see the history of the GOP. gave freedom to the slaves,gave women the right to vote,free eastern Europe and now giving the arabs a right too democracy. Yeah what evil fascist we are.
Mark - June 11, 2009, 11:26 pm,
Moooooooo - Although I usually agree with LD, this is one of those times when I disagree. If you don't like political posters you can either ignore them or do as you have done and vote 1 furry feline. Anti-Republican / Anti-Conservative poster = 1
mooooooooooooooooooo - June 12, 2009, 12:45 am,
There's a shocker.
LogicDude - June 12, 2009, 4:03 pm,
My comment was made back when we had nothing coming on here BUT those types...everyone Bush-bashing (Giggedy), McCain slamming, Obama punting, and Clinton b****ing was overloading the site. It's calmed down some since...well...last week anyway.