HITLER VS BUSH's really unfair* to compare them ... * to Hitler

Creator: Kspace

really - September 7, 2009, 6:00 pm,
we all know bush was a dumbass but to compare him to hitler is stupid. Hitler caused a world war and was sending an entire religion to DEATH camps where they were thrown into ovens even women and children. I worry about how stupid the world has gotten!
Claire - September 7, 2009, 6:01 pm,
I agree with Really. Godwin's Law.
Sean - September 7, 2009, 6:03 pm,
Were you actually trying to say that this is an unfair comparison ... to Hitler? Because that's not how the asterisk works.
Kspace - September 7, 2009, 6:43 pm,
Sarcasm: Utteryly lost on Neocon Bu****es.
Rollseyes - September 7, 2009, 8:33 pm,
Sarcasm: The lowest form of wit, AND The protest of the weak.
Sean - September 7, 2009, 8:36 pm,
Hey WTFO, I think I just got called a Neocon Bu****e. Me. Unless that was sarcasm.
Claire - September 7, 2009, 9:10 pm,
I don't think Kspace and Rollseyes really know what they're talking about.
Rollseyes - September 7, 2009, 10:48 pm,
Well then Claire, you have no issue with me. You have an issue with Oscar Wilde and John Knowles, from whom these quotes originated. I think THEY knew what they were talking about more than you.
Sean - September 7, 2009, 11:12 pm,
So yer sayin' Wilde and Knowles used to be an item?
CANADA - September 8, 2009, 8:44 am,
if iraq had any allies bush may have caused a war also
Ed-Hyde - September 8, 2009, 9:15 am,
Really? I mean, really? coming up on a year since the guy left office. Really??
Ed-Hyde - September 8, 2009, 9:16 am,
Oh, I get it. Its sarcasm when you describe the holocaust as infringing on civil liberties. Oh, absolutely I get it now. Yer so clever.
Kspace - September 8, 2009, 11:33 am,
I'm sorry Ed, I don't remember even mentioning the Holocaust in my pic, or for that matter, in my comments. Perhaps you should invest in a sense of humour and irony?
Ed-Hyde - September 8, 2009, 1:37 pm,
It's just not funny. I grew up on B movies on USA Up all night. I'll laugh at nearly anything. Its just not even close to being funny. If you'd compared him to Hobbes, or even to a blow up doll. That would have been funny. Maybe add a pushpin . . .
Kspace - September 8, 2009, 8:09 pm,
Well you're certainly entitled to your opinion. And humour is relative anyway. Personally, I love crass, tasteless and even racist humour, if only because I enjoy how much it offends some people's sensibilities.
WTFO - September 9, 2009, 12:41 am,
I don't know if this counts as humor or just a really delayed attack based on ignorance and hatred. Either way it barely deserves 1 lion.
Bartimaeus - September 9, 2009, 12:46 am,
I think its funny, a nice break from all the Obama hate lately. 5/5
WTFO - September 9, 2009, 1:38 am,
Speaking for myself, I don't hate the POTUS, just his policies. But you aren't tired of the constant lies and Bush hate from the past 8 years? It's only been 7 months but you're tired of that? Sensitive, maybe?
Kspace - September 9, 2009, 11:17 am,
Constant lies? The last eight years the constant lies were coming straight from the White House...really...don't go there.
knowitall - September 9, 2009, 2:13 pm,
yea the obama admin is a f***ing model of transparency just like he promised. maybe if you pulled your head out of your a** you could see this, and then maybe you'll learn how to spell the word "Humor" ya bloody wanker
knowitall - September 9, 2009, 2:21 pm,
speaking for myself, i hate obama and his policies. he is a lying sack of **** that will flip flop on any issue to further his own misguided agenda. he is a disgrace to our founding fathers and to this Nation. he is also a racist.
knowitall - September 9, 2009, 2:28 pm,
for all you dumbasses, i mean obama supporters, riddle me this: why give billion dollar bailout to corporations rather than to main street if your goal is to stimulate the economy?? because he is a lying sack of **** who paid off his debts with our money
Kspace - September 9, 2009, 2:30 pm,
Who said a d*** thing about Obama? Not I. He hasn't impressed me much yet, though he's already taken significantly less vacation time than his predecessor did. Oh: "Humour", "Neighbour" "Favour", "Colour", "Flavour" all take "U"s in them, thank you.
knowitall - September 9, 2009, 2:45 pm,
there's only a "u" in those words if you're from that faggy tea drinking country where everyone smells, has bad teeth, and doesn't know the difference between biscuits and cookies
knowitall - September 9, 2009, 2:45 pm,
you mentioned the "lies" of the past 8 years, so i took you for an obama supporter, my b
Kspace - September 9, 2009, 3:00 pm,
Ah I everyone is entitled to their own opinion unless they disagree with you? And no, I'm not British; I'm from Canada--the polite part of North America.
knowitall - September 9, 2009, 3:29 pm,
i don't know what your talking aboot, eh? you have the right to be wrong, even in America's hat
Kspace - September 9, 2009, 3:34 pm,
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 7:23 pm,
So Kspace, if you're from Canada what is you obsession with Pres Bush? Is your country's politics so boring you have to attack us? As far as the "polite" part of N. Am., there are a few here (not all) including you that counter that claim.
CANADA - September 13, 2009, 7:30 pm,
my countries politics is just as twisted as anyone elses.just ours is so small scale compared to yours. I watched the results of a survey as it was being done. 78%of canadians knew what date the americans election for obama would take place
CANADA - September 13, 2009, 7:30 pm,
only 43% of canadians knew what date our own election was. it was only a month apart
CANADA - September 13, 2009, 7:32 pm,
another survy showed that news brodcasts where airing american politics 3 to 1 versu canadian. and that was during our election
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 7:36 pm,
Wow, that is screwed up. I wonder if your media (which from my research shows it's largely a mouthpiece for your govt) is trying to distract you from your politicians failures by pointing your attention South.
Kspace - September 13, 2009, 8:55 pm,
Our media is actually quite diverse; and as to attacking America, no, I'm not attacking America--I'm attacking the single worst thing to happen to America since the Civil War; Bush's preziduncy might be over, but the repercussions of his **** will go on
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 10:36 pm,
So you claim to know what is best or worst for the US? The man protected this nation from a 2nd attack for 7+ yrs. While I don't agree with every decision of his, he was far from the worst thing to happen to us. I give that title to liberals trying to
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 10:38 pm,
destroy the Constitution in some ignorant attempt at creating "social justice". Creating a US with tax-payers and tax-consumers. Your attack on Bush in context of Hitler is ignorant and disgusting. Stick to your country. You don't know squat about mine.
Bartimaeus - September 13, 2009, 10:43 pm,
Well...I think its funny. 5/5 Dude, WTFO, you take this stuff WAY too seriously.
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 10:50 pm,
Comparing any US politician to Hitler is serious. Especially when you claim that the POTUS is worse then this maniac who attempted genocide. You think this if funny but defend Obama and others who are destroying the Constitution. It's that kind of apathy
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 10:50 pm,
that allows these corrupt politicians to destroy everything this nation stands for.
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 10:52 pm,
So yes. When the country I'm sworn to defend is in danger of being "fundamentally changed" (Obama), I take it seriously. When ignorant Americans are willing to viscerally attack people instead of policy and let freedom be torn down, I take it seriously.
Sean - September 13, 2009, 10:53 pm,
What's Obama doing to the Constitution other than continuing what Bush did? Though that is no defence of Obama, I readily agree.
Sean - September 13, 2009, 10:54 pm,
He continues to allow warrantless wire-***ping and that is a disgrace for sure.
Bartimaeus - September 13, 2009, 10:59 pm,
Wow, this is getting heated. All this over a joke? I mean, honestly, its not like worse hasn't been said about Obama.; People call him a socialist-communist-fascist just because he believes in universal healthcare. Bush isn't really Hitler, but its funny
Bartimaeus - September 13, 2009, 11:01 pm,
to post. At least he's not attacking Bush's race.
CANADA - September 14, 2009, 2:00 am,
hey WTFO, sorry to blow you off like tht i had other (lady friend) thingfs going on.
CANADA - September 14, 2009, 2:02 am,
what i was gona say is showin american politcs in canada is just as if not more important than or own because your politians have more controle over ur country than ours do
CANADA - September 14, 2009, 2:04 am,
our p**** lib politans were stupid enough to think that selling all our refining and manufacturing plant to forign companies would solve many of our unemploymant issues
CANADA - September 14, 2009, 2:05 am,
but now many of our utilities and all our refining plants ar owned my american companys, which hire canadians who are highly unionized.
CANADA - September 14, 2009, 2:06 am,
that makes these plant to expencive to operate so they sit inactive
CANADA - September 14, 2009, 2:07 am,
all our raw good are sold to america cheap wherethey are refined/manufactured/whatever then sold back at top dollar
CANADA - September 14, 2009, 2:10 am,
so your dollar and what your polititions do has a very wide spread affect (at least in manitoba saskatchewan and alberta and half of ontario) on the busness sesctor of these companies. making it just s important to our future
CANADA - September 14, 2009, 2:13 am,
honestly i can drive 4 hours to grand rapids and buy a truck load of 2x4s or drywall or plywood.the extra gas i costs me i can save inbuilding suplies. and they all say MADE IN CANADA!!! f***in libs!
CANADA - September 14, 2009, 2:14 am,
sorry, grand forks or fargo
CANADA - September 14, 2009, 2:14 am,
grand rapids is from work....pisses me off too
Kspace - September 14, 2009, 12:17 pm,
WTFO, really, why do I feel qualified to judge the USA? Why does the USA feel qualified to judge the rest of the world? The fact is Bush's criminal incompetence has affected the entire world. And it's a small world. We all have a stake and a say.
WTFO - September 14, 2009, 4:23 pm,
Bart, Obama's policies/appointments/actions do show traits that are socialist, fascist, marxist and communist. That is different than comparing him to a mass murderer. I think it's extremely disgusting. In Germany, it's against the law to use Hitler
WTFO - September 14, 2009, 4:25 pm,
references. This is disgusting and shows how many on the left attack people personally and visciously versus discussing positions. Also, I've never attacked Obama's race and have actually condemned those who do on this site.
WTFO - September 14, 2009, 4:28 pm,
Canada, no problem, bud. Good to see your priorities are in order. Good explaination on your media. Right now my country is so screwed up, I don't have time to look North. Thanks for the education.
WTFO - September 14, 2009, 4:30 pm,
Waste-o-space, if Pres Bush was criminal, then why wasn't he prosecuted? The Libs had Congress from 06-08. Clinton was impeached for purjury. Surely, the Dems could impeach if Bush was a criminal as you suggest. Unless, those allegations are complete lies
WTFO - September 14, 2009, 4:31 pm,
that were spread to retake power in D.C. that they fed to the ignorant haters of this country and the rest of the world. Congrats, you s******ed the liberal party line. Careful of the hook, that's what's going to leave a mark.
Kspace - September 14, 2009, 4:42 pm,
You talk about s******ing party lines; if you had any understanding of the concepts of Marxism, Fascism, Socialism and Leninism you wouldn't so easily apply them to Obama. And your rantings about all of it...on a humourous political motifake...get a life
WTFO - September 14, 2009, 5:12 pm,
There is nothing humorous about this ignorant attack. Also, it appears to me that you don't understand marxism, fascism and socialism (I haven't used Leninism). Also, this govt is a kleptocracy (look it up with the other words and educate yourself).
Kspace - September 14, 2009, 5:19 pm,
I'm not going to waste any more time with you. If you honestly think socialized medicine is more horrible than lying to justify illegally invading a country, breaking the Geneva Accords and incinerating the Bill of Rights, you have no perspective.
Elder God Douchebag - September 14, 2009, 5:25 pm,
This is why I reject politifakes. Because when I look through the comments, I have to deal with these textual abortions you people call comments. There are political forums for these kinds of things. Leave Motifake out of it.
agdaniele - September 14, 2009, 5:29 pm,
Clearly, their time would be better spent at BlueServo.
CANADA - September 14, 2009, 5:30 pm,
i like seeing this kinda remineds me that not all people follow a politians word like mindless zombies
WTFO - September 14, 2009, 5:32 pm,
Kspace, govt involvement in the free market causes damage. Stating Pres Bush lied to "illegally" invade Iraq, broke any Geneva Conv (I'm educated on them annually, you?), or that he "incinerated" the Bill of Rights shows you lie or just ignorant of facts.
Elder God Douchebag - September 14, 2009, 5:37 pm,
I also just noticed the little 'moderator' tag next to my name. That's pretty nifty.
Kspace - September 14, 2009, 5:46 pm,
EGD, if I may ask, if politifakes tend to get rejected, why are there so many more anti Obama politifakes on the boards? At least let both sides get equal time or equal abolition, no?
WTFO - September 14, 2009, 5:55 pm,
1. I saw some of the intel that the Iraqi war was based on so did Congress who authorized the war. 2. Geneva Accords do not protect illegal combatants (terrorists/insurgents). 3. Bill of Rights protects US citizens, not terrorists.
WTFO - September 14, 2009, 5:58 pm,
There are tons of anti Bush, Palin, McCain, conservative posters. They just tend to be hateful and suck so they get rated low. Besides, when you're running the show, you're the the one that draws attention. Now you libs are sensitive after attacking Bush?
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - September 19, 2009, 12:34 am,
Ed Hyde: You mean that show with Rhonda Shear?
arisboch - July 16, 2011, 9:53 pm,
Wonderful, now motifake is getting filled with politfakes... And poor one like this, to boot. What a really lame Godwin's Law case... My goodness, pal, you suck.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - July 16, 2011, 10:01 pm,
This poster dates from before politics were expelled from Motifake....some were left behind in the move.
Hawamleh - July 17, 2011, 5:59 pm,
I ate a pretzel today, it was good. this poster is old.
M0rd3kaI - March 14, 2012, 8:42 pm,
Nice one Hammy, seeing the good in the bad XD
M0rd3kaI - March 14, 2012, 8:44 pm,
Although this poster is old and politic based as well as the root of a lot of stuck up farts to get out all the **** in their system... one word people: Humour (or Humor doesn't matter) learn it, use it, life is a lot simpler if you see the funny therein.