When non-mandatory gratuities are the largest part of your income, DO YOUR JOB!

Creator: aPauling

asd - June 20, 2008, 11:12 pm,
DUde's signature looks like f***in' arabic.
TigerKid - June 28, 2008, 7:44 am,
and his fives look like nines...I think HE failed at avoiding a tip.
Porcelina - October 19, 2008, 11:50 am,
I don't give a **** what people say, you tip your waitress. It's a pain in the a**.. and I'm SOOO f***ING SORRY if we can't be on your a** every second! WE HAVE OTHER PEOPLE TO TAKE CARE OF TOO, YOU FAT a**HOLES
GoForthAndDie - October 19, 2008, 1:21 pm,
Yes, tip those who give **** service and poor attitudes. Encourage them to continue s******.
Porcelina - October 19, 2008, 1:26 pm,
Um, have you ever tried waiting? It's kinda difficult when you have to pick up food for 7 tables, give them it, take orders, fill drinks and deal with phones.. at the same time.
GoForthAndDie - October 19, 2008, 1:34 pm,
So? A "tip" is just that-a bonus over and above the bill for the meal, based on performance. You earn it, or you don't. Too much hassle? Deal with it or get another job.
Porcelina - October 19, 2008, 1:36 pm,
No it's a ''I'm too lazy to cook, clean or put food on my own d*** plate, so I went here instead of picking it up and taking it home so I will pay you for working'' and considering the tip makes up for 1/4 of our pay, it's customary you cheap a**.
GoForthAndDie - October 19, 2008, 2:12 pm,
Gee, at my job we get bonuses based on performance. What you're describing isn't a "tip", it's called "welfare". Try getting a real job. With that attitude you'd go far.
Porcelina - October 19, 2008, 2:15 pm,
I don't think you're quiet capable of picking up the point of what I'm saying. If you happen to increase your capability to pick up the main points of a conversation, we can continue this. I don't think I can take this any longer, I don't take too kindly
Porcelina - October 19, 2008, 2:16 pm, ignorance
GoForthAndDie - October 19, 2008, 2:38 pm,
No, I understand completely. You expect to be handed money for substandard service. It doesn't work that way. And there's no need to continue this, you lost after I made the first post.
Porcelina - October 19, 2008, 2:40 pm,
Yes, because that's the con to a sit down restaurant. That's the point you're evidently not getting. I wasn't aware this is a win/lose ordeal. It's a shame a 17 year old is more mature than you.
Lloyd - October 23, 2008, 2:23 am,
Porcelina... waiting may be a stressful job,but if the waiter isn't any good, like they have poor attitude and treat customers like crap, then why give them a tip? Its not about politeness of customer tips are there to encourage waiters to do their job w
Lloyd - October 23, 2008, 2:24 am,
well. So calm your a** down. You're employed because you're expected to do the job right. And active people go out to eat as well not just lazy people.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 23, 2008, 3:56 am,
I tip well, I go back to the same places, and then I get excellent customer service. Most waiststaff are very hard working people and appreciate good treatment and give in return. If you can't be bothered to tip, don't eat out.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 23, 2008, 3:58 am,
It's just that tipping, like it or not, IS a huge part of the relationship between waiter and customer, and you can use that to your advantage by throwing another dollar in. I do, and it works. I never get poor service at my usual haunts, and --
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 23, 2008, 3:59 am,
-- even in a new place, I look at my waiter in the eue, acknowledge them as people, say Hi, please, and thnak you. Basic social skills go a long way with people who get dumped on all day by typical customers, who are usually ignorant.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 23, 2008, 4:00 am,
d'OH! I look my waiter in the EYE, of course, not the eue.
Shtoink - October 23, 2008, 5:01 am,
and i a**ume you thank them as well not thnak? im with wit on this one too. only been one waitress that got dumped on for a tip, wrong order (only 2 tables at the time) messed up when the order got straight, and was MIA most of the time. then didnt both
Shtoink - October 23, 2008, 5:03 am,
*bother to offer a desert or drink refills. she got $1. and was $1 too much imo. best was a $20
Lloyd - October 25, 2008, 8:02 am,
Sure I agree, impatient people just need to realise that they're not the only customers there and people make mistakes, but if theres someone who is messing up a lot and not doing the job right, and has poor attitude, why tip them?
Porcelina - October 25, 2008, 10:22 am,
If they completely f*** your stuff up, the dining room is a disaster, and they're being rude... don't bother. But I've been stiffed before because the absolute second their drinks was empty I didn't refill them. I'm not being sarcastic. I have many a igno
Frav - November 12, 2008, 10:03 am,
hey look everybody! There is a funny picture in the screen!
Tony USAF - December 15, 2008, 12:19 pm,
Seems like You should join the military Porcelina... Maybe you could bring me my food in services and then complain about working with my friends for $1,300 a month, 12 hour days, no overtime, no tip, and then do it all while you're deployed. Stop your bi
Tony USAF - December 15, 2008, 12:20 pm,
...b****ing, if I remember correctly, you said you're 17 years old, old enough to join the military! Good Luck!
Culos - December 15, 2008, 12:24 pm,
Typical timely USAF reaction, a couple of months after the discussion has been closed they come in blazin'.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - December 15, 2008, 1:33 pm,
And someone finally brings the military into the discussion, even though it is completely irrelevant.
Culos - December 15, 2008, 1:52 pm,
He brought it upon himself
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - December 15, 2008, 5:56 pm,
I meant him, Culos, not you.
Culos - December 15, 2008, 6:03 pm,
Porcelina - December 15, 2008, 9:23 pm,
Hey, guess what! You don't need to join the military! Completely voluntary! If I want to survive, I need a job, and as previously stated, stfu with the godd*** military. I get it, you're just so tough.
Tony USAF - December 17, 2008, 1:09 pm,
Haha, you guys are funny. I have to agree about your "reaction time" portion, although my job puts us right there with the army, most jobs in the AF consist of horrible paper cuts and carpal tunnel. All I'm saying is that if you can't give above and beyon
Tony USAF - December 17, 2008, 1:09 pm,
d service, you shouldn't get above and beyond pay. I brought up the military because there are a lot of young people busting their a** everyday, not getting that extra "tip". I personally don't think I'm tough, I'd like to think that being smart, but stil
Tony USAF - December 17, 2008, 1:10 pm,
l being able to "run 'n' gun" with the best the U.S. has to offer is the best someone in my position can do. My "tip" is knowing for a fact that I've saved lives. I love what I do, so I don't complain, but there are some people that are stretched to their
Tony USAF - December 17, 2008, 1:10 pm,
limit, so maybe be thankful that you can quit whenever you want. And just for the record, I don't do this for my country, I do it for the people in it. This website lets me know there are still real people that exercise their right to say whatever they wa
Tony USAF - December 17, 2008, 1:11 pm,
nt, even if its towards me. And you guys are the people I'm proud to serve. Have a wonderful Air Force Day!
Culos - December 17, 2008, 3:06 pm,
Thank you for that short and precise comment, it would seem the ways of the service are getting to you. I respect what you just said, would however like to pint out that we have a forum for poems like this. Semper Fi!
Porcelina - December 17, 2008, 9:24 pm,
a Heil would be a bad time, huh?
TigerKid - December 17, 2008, 11:44 pm,
HO-LEE ****....who'd uh thunk this here pic would raise so much fuss? Porcelina is right. EVERY job gets hectic at times, and of course, when it rains it a**holes get all sensitive when your having a hard time. If it really means that much to y
TigerKid - December 17, 2008, 11:45 pm,
If it really means that much to you to hold on to 15% then stay home, cook and clean yourself! You'll save 100% ya cheap f***!
wow - December 28, 2008, 1:25 am,
no one forced you to be a f***ing waitress Porcelina. is that the ONLY job opportunity available to you?
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - December 28, 2008, 8:54 pm,
Wow, "wow", way to look down your nose. Stop being a snobby b**** and don't leave your solid gold mansion to go out to eat or karma will spit in your food. Boo, you fail!
Porcelina - December 28, 2008, 9:08 pm,
Actually, it is when you need to save up for, you know, stuff like college and you have no license because you weren't privileged enough to have the ability to go. But you know, not everyone can be like you, ''wow''
Generous Tipper - April 7, 2009, 12:33 am,
Only one waitress ever got $0 tip from me. My friend is diabetic and we asked for sugar free syrup and diet soda... we were brought sugary stuff, and when we complained, b**** said, "Does it really matter?!?"